Author Topic: Bruv, I too want to apologize before you figure it out  (Read 2807 times)

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: Bruv, I too want to apologize before you figure it out
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2012, 03:30:25 AM »
Last time I saw semp in the MA, he didn't bother fighting. He was running from me, once he realised he couldn't get away he gave up and bailed rather than fight.
I put on 200 "Thanks semp" as I new It had savd a good 5 mins fuel. In the fight stakes that's 1 to Midway, he'd've at least tried to fight back.. :banana:

I don't tune 200 anymore, but I heard that there was another time you said something else slightly more harsh to semp ;)

something about wanting him to burn alive or have his face melted or something? the details escape me...needless to say we had a good chuckle...

calm down dear! it's just a flight sim  :bolt:
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2012, 03:32:41 AM »
Last time I saw semp in the MA, he didn't bother fighting. He was running from me, once he realised he couldn't get away he gave up and bailed rather than fight.
I put on 200 "Thanks semp" as I new It had savd a good 5 mins fuel. In the fight stakes that's 1 to Midway, he'd've at least tried to fight back.. :banana:

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2012, 03:45:57 AM »

look at my score and you will see a good number of bails.  they happen a lot over my own field when i realize I brought the wrong plane or forgot ords or whatever.  I will not turn around and land as it is a waste of time.  I also bail out when I have assignments to complete.  sometimes i got 3 or 4 fields that I need to pork ords just to stop or slow down the other country.  if I get hurt pretty bad or If it's faster to go auger and to make it to the next field, I'll auger dont really care if there's a plane in front of me or behind me or if there's none.

some people have called me out on that and well, i just tell them I am on a mission from god and that's that.  if anybody wants to tell me how to play they are welcome to send me an engagement ring and plan a ceremony, till then  :bolt:.

semp

so what were you in? and how many friends you had with you?   and i went and kill the ords on 2 more bases.  dont like it too bad.  and for somebody that ho's like the best in la7's you sure are a great player.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2012, 03:51:50 AM »
lol!

so what were you in? and how many friends you had with you?   and i went and kill the ords on 2 more bases.  dont like it too bad.  and for somebody that ho's like the best in la7's you sure are a great player.
I have never seen Dolby in an La7. Since i seen he flying like a wizard, aye i think hes a great player  :aok
AoM
City of ice

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2012, 04:34:57 AM »
this is a shameful act and no you are not forgiven for it.   Repent!!!   

i know for a fact that Bruv does not like pies, in fact its big Sausages that are Bruvs scene. :old: (Bangers are Southern English term or Savaloys).
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2012, 07:42:35 AM »
To be fair to semp, I must admit, at the time I was in an LA7.

His countrymen were zapping our base relentlessly for hours with 10k+ P51s, the LA7 is the only surefire way to get speed quickly before the vulching light goes on..

As for friends, I don't recall any giving chase other than myself, but I shall see if I kept the AHFilm to confirm.

However, I take the twin 20mm gunpack; to say I HO like the best is just pure unadulteraded lying, only stupid pilots HO when they take off the 3rd cannon  :neener:.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
« Reply #51 on: March 24, 2012, 11:21:38 AM »
  When you apologize for the same behavior over and over again it is like hitting you Neighbors car over and over saying you're sorry each time. He knows what kind of Driver you are despite the apology.
     Consider your way  :old:

Times change but people rarely do.
I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2012, 11:31:06 AM »
  When you apologize for the same behavior over and over again it is like hitting you Neighbors car over and over saying you're sorry each time. He knows what kind of Driver you are despite the apology.
     Consider your way  :old:

Times change but people rarely do.

But I only HOed under my secret shady name during my secret shady vacation.  As Midway I have not HOed since Jan 7th.... and I won't. ;)

I considerred my way and have changed (secret shady vacation aside, that is) :angel:

I even offer a NOMOHO guarantee.... post film of Midway pulling trigger when you have gun solution and you can pick my name (any name of your choice) for a tour. :aok   How many offer a NOMOHO guarantee?  ---> None other than Midway <---- :salute

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
« Reply #53 on: March 24, 2012, 11:39:52 AM »
But I only HOed under my secret shady name during my secret shady vacation.  As Midway I have not HOed since Jan 7th.... and I won't. ;)

I considerred my way and have changed (secret shady vacation aside, that is) :angel:

I even offer a NOMOHO guarantee.... post film of Midway pulling trigger when you have gun solution and you can pick my name (any name of your choice) for a tour. :aok   How many offer a NOMOHO guarantee?  ---> None other than Midway <---- :salute
 I'll try that and rob a liquor store and tell the Cops: "That wasn't me that was my other personality that did it officer".  :rolleyes:
I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #54 on: March 24, 2012, 02:47:29 PM »
 I'll try that and rob a liquor store and tell the Cops: "That wasn't me that was my other personality that did it officer".  :rolleyes:

:rofl
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #55 on: March 24, 2012, 03:28:13 PM »
I have a lamp shade :old:
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #56 on: March 24, 2012, 03:39:37 PM »
To be fair to semp, I must admit, at the time I was in an LA7.

His countrymen were zapping our base relentlessly for hours with 10k+ P51s, the LA7 is the only surefire way to get speed quickly before the vulching light goes on..

As for friends, I don't recall any giving chase other than myself, but I shall see if I kept the AHFilm to confirm.

However, I take the twin 20mm gunpack; to say I HO like the best is just pure unadulteraded lying, only stupid pilots HO when they take off the 3rd cannon  :neener:.

look at your film again, you guys were the high ones and there were several behind you including another la7.  please post that screen shot and look back from my position.  i went there to do what i had to do and bailed as I had to log.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

and you laughing so  hard ink, i have film of grizz doing exactly the same thing.  would you like to see it?  will you laugh just as hard?

semp

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #57 on: March 24, 2012, 04:28:53 PM »
look at your film again, you guys were the high ones and there were several behind you including another la7.  please post that screen shot and look back from my position.  i went there to do what i had to do and bailed as I had to log.

and you laughing so  hard ink, i have film of grizz doing exactly the same thing.  would you like to see it?  will you laugh just as hard?

semp

I certainly would  :aok

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #58 on: March 24, 2012, 06:32:45 PM »
loading it to youtube today or tomorrow.

semp

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #59 on: March 24, 2012, 06:34:38 PM »
wtg on your 7 kills landed earlier Midway, in a Ki-84 no less.   

SA improve? 
The Few ***
F.P.H