Author Topic: RIP GMC <S> Chuck will be missed.  (Read 4999 times)

Offline Pawz

• Nickel Member
Re: RIP GMC <S> Chuck will be missed.
« Reply #60 on: April 01, 2012, 06:55:46 AM »
 :salute RIP
When I die bury me in a P38.

I watch day after day, week after week, tour after tour, the Bishops and Rooks take bases and win maps while the Knights stand there with their thumbs stuck in their butts. It's just pathetic!

Offline Hamltnblue

• Nickel Member
« Reply #61 on: April 01, 2012, 08:12:30 AM »
 :salute

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #62 on: April 01, 2012, 09:15:22 AM »
 :salute  :pray

I was in the 31st (for only a couple of weeks a long time ago).  GMC was a good guy to fly with.  After leaving the squad I'd often find the two of us deep in enemy s*!t.  He was always up for a good fight and I had been wondering what had happened to him as I hadn't seen him in a long time.

Condolances to his family.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #63 on: April 03, 2012, 06:36:57 AM »
 GMC :salute you will be missed sir. Wow...I just seen this thread. Prayers for his family. GMC had always been a very cool guy to me and was always fun to pick on him.  :salute to the 31st. I am truely sorry for your loss :(
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #64 on: April 03, 2012, 10:56:40 AM »
GMC :salute you will be missed sir. Wow...I just seen this thread. Prayers for his family. GMC had always been a very cool guy to me and was always fun to pick on him.  :salute to the 31st. I am truely sorry for your loss :(

Betty did you see the post about the Memorial flight? we need all the people we can get
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #65 on: April 03, 2012, 11:40:40 AM »
I did see it. I can't make it, being Easter weekend I have family comin up from down state and I will have a housefull all weekend. I wish I could. Both were great guys and they will be missed truely. Thoughts and prayers for both their families and squadies.  :salute
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline Bong40

• Copper Member
« Reply #66 on: April 04, 2012, 12:14:53 PM »
 :salute GMC Very Sad to hear....

Offline Flossy

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • Flossy's Website
« Reply #67 on: April 07, 2012, 05:28:03 AM »
I did see it. I can't make it, being Easter weekend I have family comin up from down state and I will have a housefull all weekend. I wish I could. Both were great guys and they will be missed truely. Thoughts and prayers for both their families and squadies.  :salute
Betty, the date has been changed to 21st April due to the fact many, like you, who could not make it with being Easter weekend.  Hopefully that will be a better day for you.  :)
Flossy {The Few}
Female Flying For Fun