Author Topic: Farewell and adieu  (Read 3691 times)

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
Re: Farewell and adieu
« Reply #60 on: April 03, 2012, 03:29:28 PM »
'Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning.' - Winston Churchill

Take care gents, fun times.

<S>

You never even came over for a beer..
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline Jed

• Copper Member
« Reply #61 on: April 03, 2012, 03:34:54 PM »
       Reading quite a bit on JUgs myself.  I have read that the mechanics tuned the 47's engines to put out 65 MP when it had too.   Which isn't modeled in the game,  but understandably so would be a HUGE difference if possible.  AH can only model to certain specs.  I can't believe they are to far off, which is good enough for me.
** although I would love 65 MP on the Jug**   :banana:

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #62 on: April 03, 2012, 03:38:04 PM »
Don't believe me? Do some research about what the P47 pilots said.

:rofl :rolleyes:

I'm not a 'luftwhiner', because I don't exclusively fly German planes, I never was and never have been. Nor do I exclusively fly any kind of airplane, I like them all, I've flown them all, just about - outside the really easy birds and the P38. Pervert, you're a nitwit for not looking into this, knowing that you're a 190D driver, wtf? That's all I've ever seen you fly and you have the nerve to call others 'luftwhiners'. Hahahaha.

And? the clue is in the name 'luft' 'whinner' You don't see me starting conspiracy threads about why the 190d should turn tighter, I do just fine with whats there against anybody in anything, don't turn this into an us vs them thing because I fly a 190 exclusively, that situation only exists in your melon. I like the flight modeling in general in Aces High.

p.s I have looked into what you type and I see nothing but a youtube video, and a load of clobblers  :rofl

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #63 on: April 03, 2012, 04:09:14 PM »
I appreciate the positive responses. And no Bruv, you can't have Tallboy(I seriously doubt he'd ever go to the Few, blame Yarbles, yourself, whoever you want - because he really is one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet and it's your loss. Maybe all that disrespect will come around again to bite you)

I was not expecting this kind of response, my leaving somehow prompted an old argument about the unhistorical flight models. Like it or not, I don't care if you believe me, go read the history books, look at the speed charts, the climb charts - do it yourself, don't take my word for it. The 190 is WRONG in Ah2. A 190>P47 everywhere but on the deck. Don't believe me? Do some research about what the P47 pilots said.

I'm not a 'luftwhiner', because I don't exclusively fly German planes, I never was and never have been. Nor do I exclusively fly any kind of airplane, I like them all, I've flown them all, just about - outside the really easy birds and the P38. Pervert, you're a nitwit for not looking into this, knowing that you're a 190D driver, wtf? That's all I've ever seen you fly and you have the nerve to call others 'luftwhiners'. Hahahaha.

To be honest though, I don't care about what the community thinks about this, it doesn't matter to me and hasn't for about a year. But don't get me wrong, I harbor no hard feelings toward any of you.

I think one day we will all see one another in the virtual skies again. Until then try to get along and take care.

Luftwiner is a state of mind does not matter what you fly.

I don't see a problem with how the 152 is modeled or the D9.
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline GradeyShane

• Zinc Member
« Reply #64 on: April 03, 2012, 04:11:00 PM »
Take it easy 4brkfast!
Snowbird Knight fighter

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #65 on: April 03, 2012, 04:20:31 PM »
Look at the Army of Muppets, the 2nd best squad in AH (on my scale), has more FPHs  :angel: than any other squad, and how well they do in German aeroplanes. :aok

:old: A muppet in a German aeroplane is quite the fight, quite the fight indeed.  

:headscratch: why did I see LDs in Ponies so often? :huh

haha as usual Midway hits the nail on the head
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #66 on: April 03, 2012, 04:30:59 PM »
 :salute 4Brkfast
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Paladin3

• Copper Member
« Reply #67 on: April 03, 2012, 06:49:09 PM »
I hate to see you go sir, you were a great squaddie when I flew the with the Deuce and after. Good luck  :salute

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #68 on: April 03, 2012, 11:32:23 PM »
he'd ever go to the Few, blame Yarbles,

i broke out tears of laughter. :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #69 on: April 03, 2012, 11:35:59 PM »
we all met Tallboy (aka diamond geezer) at Duxford, certainly didn't seem that he hated The Few  :angel:

could be another 4brkfast conspiracy theory like fake moon landings and aliens taking away Elvis :noid

Offline Daddkev

• Silver Member
« Reply #70 on: April 03, 2012, 11:37:41 PM »
 :huh :huh You are an honorary "Cereal Killer"  :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute
God Bless America
Go tell Momm, im flying! and make me a sandwich !
EvilKev

2012 68KO Cup 1st Place finisher

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #71 on: April 04, 2012, 12:04:22 AM »
Sounds like Kazan Coombzy one minute they hate you the next they love ya.  :lol
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #72 on: April 04, 2012, 12:07:56 AM »
I hate you DrBone

I love you

When the doctor told me I was schizophrenic I didn't know whether to laugh or cry

:lol  :cry

Offline save

• Gold Member
« Reply #73 on: April 04, 2012, 12:53:58 AM »

Truth is the A8 in AH2 reincarnation would never be accepted by lufwaffe IRL with its current flight model.

Baumer pointed out faulty weight- with documents , it does also have the lower power setting of all A8,s, they where cleared for higher ata's, but AH2 have the lowest possible setting there is.

Until I not get out turned by A20s I use this plane to challenge myself in SA, not because its correct.

My ammo last for 6 Lancasters, or one Yak3.
"And the Yak 3 ,aka the "flying Yamato"..."
-Caldera

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #74 on: April 04, 2012, 12:59:03 AM »
I hate to see anyone leave and hopefully you will all be back at some point in the future.   I will try this new game and give an honest comparative example but we are all friends with minor differences of opinion.   :salute
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 01:01:20 AM by Bruv119 »
The Few ***
F.P.H