Author Topic: The Oldones  (Read 605 times)

Offline TWOLF

• Copper Member
The Oldones
« on: June 06, 2012, 05:14:41 PM »
 :old:  Heya bros and sisters.  The Oldman may be gone, but there are still a few of us old farts flying about.  I'm reserecting the Oldones and recruiting.  All former Oldones are automatic.  
Other than former Old's
Criteria:  You must be Old at least in mind if not body.  You must not be an incessant whiner.  You must be either Good already, of have an open mind to learning.  Changing your name to Ol. or Old (Oldtwolf) for example is encouraged, but not required.  Most importantly, you must be willing to work together.

For more information, or an invite.  Send me a PM in game, or reply to this post.  Let's becareful out there.

:old:  :bolt:

Offline TWOLF

• Copper Member
Re: The Oldones
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2012, 05:03:52 PM »
I apologize for the typos.  It seems that despite my education (or lack there of) I am still prone to misplaced, unintended omissions and improper word usages...not to mention the fact that spell check is more often than not an enemy and not a friend. Especially for those of us with A.D.D.  :bhead

Now, back to the topic.  I am always on Vox 190 in game for anyone interested putting the Old band back together.  If not, no sweat bros.  Have fun!  :cheers: :old: :joystick:

Offline Hap

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2012, 05:14:02 PM »
Good luck with the squad!

Offline TWOLF

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2012, 06:24:53 PM »
Thanks Hap

Offline TwinTail

• Nickel Member