Author Topic: 294 kill streak before dying. My best attempt yet at an old challenge  (Read 11197 times)

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
Re: 294 kill streak before dying. My best attempt yet at an old challenge
« Reply #75 on: August 06, 2012, 04:59:04 PM »
So if people start complaining about run-90s, I'm doing it right?  :headscratch:  :D
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #76 on: August 06, 2012, 06:07:56 PM »
So if people start complaining about run-90s, I'm doing it right?  :headscratch:  :D
D9...yesA8...no.I never had the impression that the A8 could run away from too many planes
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline Letalis

• Nickel Member
« Reply #77 on: August 06, 2012, 07:19:40 PM »
there is no best and if there was it wouldn't matter. everyone here good or bad at the game is a dweeb.

you might not grasp the adrenalin rush that is experienced when you are trying to take on the streak challenge. its one thing that keeps me interested in the game. It's not for everyone. only hard core survivalists have an interest in this. the majority is happy with the furball hamster wheel and for most of the time I enjoy it as well. but the call of the streak. the challenge remains. and the attmpt is the fun part. the end is almost always death but then that leaves next tour to try again. :)

similar to FSO events where you get one life but on a more personal level.

the question isn't will you make a mistake but can you beat the odds and survive that mistake. the odds will say no. it is possible to beat the odds but eventually your luck runs out and somthing your brain was telling you was a mistake is ignored and you can not stop the events cacading in slow motion as you take the final turn that ends the attempt.

I get this.  Many people may not like this approach as it makes for a stale gameplay experience for them.  They just gotta get this is a different kind of adrenaline binge, the kind that builds with each kill and every subsequent red icon that pops into range.   For as much of a "look at me" this appears to be, I do the same thing and have yet to break the 125 mark so kudos to ya! :aok
NEVER underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
-http://despair.com/demotivators.html

“Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.” -Einstein

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #78 on: August 06, 2012, 07:25:46 PM »
.......................never mind
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 07:29:08 PM by Steve »
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #79 on: August 06, 2012, 07:29:20 PM »
I just LOLed
Lighten up Francis

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #80 on: August 06, 2012, 07:43:00 PM »
No kidding, he's starting to rival Midway with all the "Look at ME!" posts.

ack-ack

Says the guy who has gone out of his way to mention he works for a reputable gaming company at least thirty times in the past few years.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #81 on: August 06, 2012, 08:06:10 PM »
Says the guy who has gone out of his way to mention he works for a reputable gaming company at least thirty times in the past few years.

:rofl

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #82 on: August 06, 2012, 09:07:32 PM »
will the real midway please stand up. 
neg. BruvWay, consider your ways....consider them indeed

Nuff said
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #84 on: August 06, 2012, 09:12:02 PM »

It's all the same toejam every day with all of ya isn't it?  How retarded.  

(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)

and this is what?   

ok Dragon you got my attention....floor is all yours.....*staring wide eyed at dragon*

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #86 on: August 06, 2012, 10:02:23 PM »

and this is what?   

ok Dragon you got my attention....floor is all yours.....*staring wide eyed at dragon*
ok....that's more than a little funny... :lol
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #87 on: August 06, 2012, 10:04:33 PM »
ok....that's more than a little funny... :lol

:D

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #88 on: August 06, 2012, 10:14:14 PM »

and this is what?   

Now I feel like Midway.  :cry
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)