Author Topic: Aliens Near The Lunar Landers  (Read 3170 times)

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
Re: Aliens Near The Lunar Landers
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2012, 10:19:58 AM »
I had a Indian guy other year knocking on my door asking for charity money for the poor in Indian, I told him in colorful expleative that India launched a rocket and the UK never has :)

It dose not explain with everyone in the world having camera's on the phones we don't have a increase in UFO and Alien photo's.

May be the amount of idiots is static, Lusche could do a pie chart for said idiots in society :)

In the North of England there are more Airports and Pubs this results in a increase of sightings, also in the North Of England where I am from people are generally more stupid. :)

In regards to moon moving away Skuzzy says it is true, I have been in my bunker for a month now and have ran out of Toilet paper :(

« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 10:21:49 AM by zack1234 »
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2012, 10:30:59 AM »
I had a Indian guy other year knocking on my door asking for charity money for the poor in Indian, I told him in colorful expleative that India launched a rocket and the UK never has :)

It dose not explain with everyone in the world having camera's on the phones we don't have a increase in UFO and Alien photo's.

May be the amount of idiots is static, Lusche could do a pie chart for said idiots in society :)

In the North of England there are more Airports and Pubs this results in a increase of sightings, also in the North Of England where I am from people are generally more stupid. :)

In regards to moon moving away Skuzzy says it is true, I have been in my bunker for a month now and have ran out of Toilet paper :(
I think there has been an increase of  ufo videos and ghosts, as Dec 21st getts closer we are gonna have even more.Everything we thought was rumor will come true like: The 2nd American Civil war has already started http://truedemocracyparty.net/2012/01/cia-israel-act-of-war-agains-dc/
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2012, 10:50:53 AM »
I never click on links that have "patriot" "democracy" "Truth" or "Peoples" in it :)

They usually have a angry man in it shouting about how it should be. :(

I use my Iphone to use the interent its safer. :)

It still does not explain why I was abducted does it? :(
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2012, 11:01:40 AM »
It still does not explain why I was abducted does it? :(

I heard the Greys  are looking for the person that can take the most probes at once.
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2012, 02:44:11 PM »
I heard the Greys  are looking for the person that can take the most probes at once.

this his record they're trying to break.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline RTHolmes

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2012, 03:01:21 PM »
Also,  I don't think you old world types know much about space only thing I ever heard about UK's  space program was  a song about some dude named Tim

short memory you have, assuming you ever bothered to learn about it in the first place. almost everything in the US space program came from europe. rocketry, computers, quantum physics for semiconductors, ballistics, relativistic mechanics, newtonian mechanics, most of the materials science, aerodynamics, radar tracking, half the senior staff etc. etc. etc.
71 (Eagle) Squadron

What most of us want to do is simply shoot stuff and look good doing it - Chilli

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2012, 03:06:00 PM »
short memory you have, assuming you ever bothered to learn about it in the first place. almost everything in the US space program came from europe. rocketry, computers, quantum physics for semiconductors, ballistics, relativistic mechanics, newtonian mechanics, most of the materials science, aerodynamics, radar tracking, half the senior staff etc. etc. etc.

Yeah but you guys didnt know what to do with all that knowledge and technology had to come to 'Merica to get it done, your welcome for all the cool stuff we invented and took care of for you.
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2012, 03:31:10 PM »

dont forget 2 ww2's when we had to go save your buttts.

semp

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2012, 03:33:44 PM »

dont forget 2 ww2's when we had to go save your buttts.

semp

Or the 2 time we kicked it lol.
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline TonyJoey

• Silver Member
« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2012, 04:25:14 PM »
Conspiracy theorists are comedy gold. Thank you for posting that link, Nathan, I needed a good laugh.

Offline RTHolmes

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2012, 04:29:48 PM »
Yeah but you guys didnt know what to do with all that knowledge and technology had to come to 'Merica to get it done, your welcome for all the cool stuff we invented and took care of for you.

utter tosh, but I'll humour you anyway. name something essential to the space program that was truly homegrown, bearing in mind the list I just gave you.
71 (Eagle) Squadron

What most of us want to do is simply shoot stuff and look good doing it - Chilli

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2012, 05:05:54 PM »
utter tosh, but I'll humour you anyway. name something essential to the space program that was truly homegrown, bearing in mind the list I just gave you.

the fuel?

semp

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2012, 05:11:46 PM »
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline mthrockmor

• Gold Member
« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2012, 05:51:46 PM »
Here is a crazy one: Alien is both a noun and a verb. What if it fits the definition of just being alien to our understanding? What if these are not "UFOs" from zebulon 5 or something but time travel? Einstein and many others theorized time travel, more recently physicists have theorized parallel universes. This means it could be US Air Force or some future branch from the year 2,500.

What if...

Boo
No poor dumb bastard wins a war by dying for his country, he wins by making the other poor, dumb, bastard die for his.
George "Blood n Guts" Patton

Offline MrMeanie

• Nickel Member
« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2012, 07:00:11 PM »
71 "Eagle" Squadron RAF