Author Topic: The Single Best Thing You Can Do As a Pilot...  (Read 3732 times)

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: The Single Best Thing You Can Do As a Pilot...
« Reply #60 on: September 07, 2012, 02:29:42 PM »
I like the OP's post. :aok

As for others saying theres only their way to get a rush out of the game or you haven't had great fights, HTC could add a :handjobmotion emoticon.

so you get a rush out of bombing static targets?

or attacking a single con with 5 buddies?

seriously........do tell.... I would love to hear about it....how insanely blood pumpin it can be.....I mean its been a long time since I dropped any bombs on something...maybe its changed since then :headscratch:

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #61 on: September 07, 2012, 02:37:25 PM »
I like the OP's post. :aok

As for others saying theres only their way to get a rush out of the game or you haven't had great fights, HTC could add a .

Fixed.

Oh and for those who want to use cuss words just use this lil guy:

Hey Ink.....
JG 52

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
« Reply #62 on: September 07, 2012, 02:39:13 PM »
when i did play, i enjoyed dragging some one out then reversing them from my six and finding someone else to do it to again. Also got a blast out of de-acking fields and being able to RTB. That was my fun, I'm just not blind and realize that their are many ways for people to have fun with their $15. Not everyone treats the game as COD or Quake in planes.

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #63 on: September 07, 2012, 02:41:27 PM »
when i did play, i enjoyed dragging some one out then reversing them from my six and finding someone else to do it to again. Also got a blast out of de-acking fields and being able to RTB. That was my fun, I'm just not blind and realize that their are many ways for people to have fun with their $15. Not everyone treats the game as COD or Quake in planes.

If it was Quake, i'd simply use a railgun and aimbot everyone.

JG 52

Offline bmwgs

• Silver Member
« Reply #64 on: September 07, 2012, 02:43:38 PM »
so you get a rush out of bombing static targets?

or attacking a single con with 5 buddies?

seriously........do tell.... I would love to hear about it....how insanely blood pumpin it can be.....I mean its been a long time since I dropped any bombs on something...maybe its changed since then :headscratch:

Sorry, after the last couple of patches my old films won't play for some reason, and I don't really bother with filming anything new.  When I do, I delete them after I review them.  Don't see any reason to keep them.

Fred
One of the serious problems in planning the fight against American doctrine, is that the Americans do not read their manuals, nor do they feel any obligation to follow their doctrine... - From a Soviet Junior Lt's Notebook

Offline tunnelrat

• Silver Member
« Reply #65 on: September 07, 2012, 02:46:25 PM »
If it was Quake, i'd simply use a railgun and aimbot everyone.

Quake 2 maybe...
In-Game: 80hd
The Spartans do not enquire how many the enemy are but where they are.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #66 on: September 07, 2012, 03:00:09 PM »
oh I know there are different ways to have fun in AH, I just think that fighting against odds or a better stick is about the best there is in AH.....but only if I have a chance, if there is no chance of winning(which has a different meaning to different people)  to me winning is not about "landing" to me winning is whether I put up a fight, made them work for my sculpt.....I am not "winning" unless I am dieing :aok

Sorry, after the last couple of patches my old films won't play for some reason, and I don't really bother with filming anything new.  When I do, I delete them after I review them.  Don't see any reason to keep them.

Fred

cc that......I am not invalidating the other ways of playing AH, by any means....I absolutely believe one should play how one wants..... 

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #67 on: September 07, 2012, 03:24:23 PM »
Skip it
« Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 03:29:27 PM by Zoney »
Wag more, bark less.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #68 on: September 07, 2012, 03:29:14 PM »

when did I put them down?

you got me...... its my ego :rofl

only cuz you asked, but you should not have to take back what you say.

btw its not an ego, an ego is an overinflated few of oneself....

I very rarely post films of my fights...I do not talk trash on 200 when I lose or win a fight....I will always help a guy who wants to get better (if it was ego I would not want anyone getting better)   I am bored and posted my thoughts on topics that interest me on the the BBS.... so does everyone else here.......

some get hurt feelings for that......oh well.

« Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 03:40:35 PM by ink »

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #69 on: September 07, 2012, 03:30:22 PM »
I was one second too late Ink, delete it please sir  :salute
Wag more, bark less.

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #70 on: September 07, 2012, 03:40:06 PM »
Ink, as usual you are being kind when I was just stupid and once again I owe ya one, the day I stop embarrassing myself and letting my mouth run will be the best day of my life.

You are right, I shoudn't have to take anything back because I know I shouldn't do things that I regret.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #71 on: September 07, 2012, 03:41:40 PM »
Ink, as usual you are being kind when I was just stupid and once again I owe ya one, the day I stop embarrassing myself and letting my mouth run will be the best day of my life.

You are right, I shoudn't have to take anything back because I know I shouldn't do things that I regret.

:salute

Offline Daddkev

• Silver Member
« Reply #72 on: September 08, 2012, 08:17:56 AM »
 :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
God Bless America
Go tell Momm, im flying! and make me a sandwich !
EvilKev

2012 68KO Cup 1st Place finisher

Offline R 105

• Silver Member
« Reply #73 on: September 08, 2012, 09:29:51 AM »
 Our shift Sargent gave us the best advise he could think of at the start of our shift. After the shift briefing he would say' Don't Die. Not as cool as Hill Street Blues (Be Careful Out There) but good advise none the less lol.

Offline Chemdawg

• Copper Member
« Reply #74 on: September 08, 2012, 10:23:39 AM »
You can tell which ones are having fun..... they stay a long time.
:aok