Author Topic: Field resupp bug - is everything being counted, or is it "objects -1"?  (Read 204 times)

Offline Scherf

• Gold Member
Just ran supps into a field wihere the VH was down. Dumped out box, waited for message proclaiming my logistical glory.

"Nothing was resupplied." VH still down.

On a previous occasion, I dumped out a box inside a burning VH. Box pops, flames go out, VH restored to its natural beauty.

"Nothing was resupplied."

One might have been timing, the other clearly wasn't. Is the system counting what's down now and subtractiing one?
... missions were to be met by the commitment of alerted swarms of fighters, composed of Me 109's and Fw 190's, that were strategically based to protect industrial installations. The inferior capabilities of these fighters against the Mosquitoes made this a hopeless and uneconomical effort. 1.JD KTB

Offline Hap

• Gold Member
Re: Field resupp bug - is everything being counted, or is it "objects -1"?
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2012, 06:27:27 AM »
Airfield cargo does not affect hangars.

Offline Pyro

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2012, 08:57:30 AM »
That is correct, the hangars can't be resupplied.  If you look at the table in the following link, it lists which objects can and can't be resupplied. http://www.hitechcreations.com/Help-Section/Flight-Sim-Information/aces-high-help-gameplay.html

Offline Scherf

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2012, 07:06:10 PM »
Many thanks gents.
... missions were to be met by the commitment of alerted swarms of fighters, composed of Me 109's and Fw 190's, that were strategically based to protect industrial installations. The inferior capabilities of these fighters against the Mosquitoes made this a hopeless and uneconomical effort. 1.JD KTB