Author Topic: Last time USA defeated the queens navy?  (Read 7590 times)

Offline macleod01

• Gold Member
      • http://www.71sqn.co.uk
Re: Last time USA defeated the queens navy?
« Reply #315 on: September 28, 2012, 11:58:29 AM »
   I'm reading this thread today to learn more about the US/ Brit Navy battles and see a bunch of kids peeing in the sandbox.

Go away before I call your mothers.  :old:

I'm sorry that it  has gone from a historical discussion (Which I do enjoy) to a peeing match between two squads. Really? Can't there be a simple discussion here without it getting dragged to the dogs? Even if it was a Troll from the begining, surelly it is obvious that some of us were enjoying a discussion on something other than AH and ww2. Why do we need to destroy every discussion here?
seeds have been laid...but they arent trees we're growing. we're growing organic grenades!- 321BAR
I'd have a better chance in running into a Dodo Bird in the middle of rush hour, walking down the I-5 with two hookers in tow before I see a useful post from glock89- Ack-Ack

Offline Klam

• Copper Member
« Reply #316 on: September 28, 2012, 12:20:23 PM »
I never laughed so much.  A propper purse fight!

Please carry on :banana:
=Anglo-Saxon=

ingame ID: Petrol

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #317 on: September 28, 2012, 12:22:02 PM »
I think we should all congratulate Dr Bone on having the will power to give up smoking. Good luck with that DB all this who ha cannot be helping so perhaps we should return to all this at a later date.   
I appreciate that Yarbs but really ppl make it out to be a lot more then what it is.

When you set you're mind to doing something that not only benefits you but the ppl around you it's easy.

I have no need to take anything said very seriously considering the fact they are Just throwing a temper tantrum, It's a game take a break from the BBS/Game like I did and return with a fresh mind set.

:salute  :cheers:
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #318 on: September 28, 2012, 12:28:01 PM »
I never laughed so much.  A propper purse fight!

Please carry on :banana:

Its not a laughing matter Klam this is a serious issue which needs to be understood with compassion and empathy :old:

Coombzy is a spy! and Bruv dumps before flight its shamefull in my uneducated opinion :old:

Pipz has been outed as well :old: Spy!
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Yarbles

• Platinum Member
« Reply #319 on: September 28, 2012, 12:40:14 PM »
This is my favorite thing to say on the internet at the moment:

"So who are we hateing next"  :old:
DFC/GFC/OAP

"Don't get into arguments with idiots, they drag you down to their level and then win from experience"
"He who can laugh at himself has mastered himself"

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #320 on: September 28, 2012, 12:51:14 PM »
you are doing such a great job outing me.  :aok  :aok  :rofl

Well I really can't take all of the credit, you did the bulk of the work yourself after all.

Not one denial.

Now run along now DrBone, shouting that it's 'only a game' and how you won anyway over your shoulder as you skulk away.

edit:I shall withdraw from this thread and continue to watch this misinformed twit.

It's a game take a break from the BBS/Game like I did and return with a fresh mind set.

Child's play.

With talent and skill, comes ego,

It can. Also the ego can come first and the talent be introduced by a third party.

But does that make him any different from say, Fester? Raccdogg? vDallas? SHawk? or perhaps even the great Bruv119 himself?

You are proceeding under a false assumption to think I hold Bruv as a paragon of virtue. I lost respect for Bruv's leadership abilities over his handling of DrBone while the latter was with The Few. That was another component of some of us leaving The Few. I trust Bruv has learned and progressed in the year since then, I don't really know, I've had very little contact.

The fact of the matter is, this fight is over a personality which is the sole property of its owner, DrBone, Andy, Mr Schall.

No. This fight is over what he does with that personality. When he makes other people pay for his problems, then he will face my objections. Other people's objections too from the looks of things.

But this is below you, as it is below my CO.

You are right, dealing with the 'care in the community' DrBone is so far below my level that it would make you weep. Take it then, this bothering to chronicle the soap opera, as an indication of how strongly I feel that a base level of normal civilised behaviour should prevail within this online community as it should in normal life, instead of allowing these emotional imbeciles to displace that with their own system where their anarchic heirarchy prevails.

I have similar respect for you Mr. Lawrence as you have always displayed maturity beyond your years and courage in the face of personal adversity. Traits which I admire and respect. I thank you for taking the trouble to write your post and will consider what you said while I decide what future action, if any, I will take.

I have no particular argument with anyone but Drbone. He needed a reality check and I think he got it.

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline madhogg

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #321 on: September 28, 2012, 01:17:32 PM »
This is my favorite thing to say on the internet at the moment:

"So who are we hateing next"  :old:

Yarbles! You are a good guy Yarbs! Even if you Mad at the hogg I give you this :salute

Offline Yarbles

• Platinum Member
« Reply #322 on: September 28, 2012, 01:28:37 PM »
I appreciate that Yarbs

:salute  :cheers:

Yarbles! You are a good guy Yarbs! Even if you Mad at the hogg I give you this :salute

Everyone stop what you are doing and look at me .

According to top gun I am appreciated, saluted, a good guy and I am in The Few  :angel: 

Beat that.

Would anyone else like to tell me how great I am :D
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 01:32:50 PM by Yarbles »
DFC/GFC/OAP

"Don't get into arguments with idiots, they drag you down to their level and then win from experience"

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #323 on: September 28, 2012, 01:29:53 PM »
you in game Yarbles old bean?
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Yarbles

• Platinum Member
« Reply #324 on: September 28, 2012, 01:33:33 PM »

No i am too busy sitting here admiring myself  :cool:
DFC/GFC/OAP

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #325 on: September 28, 2012, 01:33:53 PM »
I think you're smelly
Wag more, bark less.

Offline Yarbles

• Platinum Member
« Reply #326 on: September 28, 2012, 01:34:30 PM »
I think you're smelly

:cry

I am crushed  :bolt:
DFC/GFC/OAP

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #327 on: September 28, 2012, 01:37:44 PM »
No i am too busy sitting here admiring myself  :cool:

Get your hands off that, and put it away.  :old:
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Yarbles

• Platinum Member
« Reply #328 on: September 28, 2012, 01:39:17 PM »

You weren't there  :mad:
DFC/GFC/OAP

Offline madhogg

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #329 on: September 28, 2012, 01:57:30 PM »
Just quit crying! You call others emotional imbeciles when you are clearly bleeding from down there whining like a little b.  Who gives a crap?  Yea I started this post with the intention to Trolllololol.. But as soon as I read the replays from the community I was hooked my self. I love history and the war of 1812 truly was a rare battle to me. How can you not appreciate?..

Drbone should not even be mention here, the only reason bone join this thread was to try to find the spy...YES THIS WHOLE ARGUEMENT BEGAN BECAUSE coombzy   POSTED INFORMATION FROM THE Top Gun PRIVATE forums.  The guy who infiltrated Top Gun to spy for the fewb should be  banned.  

Ya ll keep on changing subject talking crap about Drbone only cause he Leads Top Gun.. Who gives a crap how he left the squad??!  There is a New Era of  Aces in this game so get over it.  Top Gun kicks your arse.

Go ahead, CHANGE SUBJECT AGAIN.... subject was: Coombzy has minions that spy on Top Gun PRIVATE FORUMS.......  HOW MANY OF YOU THINK YOU WOULD BE BANNED FOR SPYING AND POSTING PRIVATE INFORMATION FROM A PRIVATE FORUM?? I guess you will not be banned as long as you are friends with staff members..
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 03:25:01 PM by madhogg »