Author Topic: Curious, why did who choose a 38?  (Read 4080 times)

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
Re: Curious, why did who choose a 38?
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2012, 03:49:19 PM »
Someone who plays the game well DOESN'T up at a vulched field, spends less time "yappin" on the radio, and pretty much only enters a red horde from the top. Just saying.

Since when?

Sounds boring to me.
-AoM-

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2012, 03:55:02 PM »

Since when?

Sounds boring to me.
Same here..
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #47 on: September 25, 2012, 03:56:19 PM »
Did you just bring score or stats into this??   :rolleyes: 

If you deduct all the times he gets vulched, ups with no SA into a red horde and all the times he gets picked typing on 200 I'm sure it would be more like 2 or 3 to one.    :lol
Did you just backup the troll again??  :rolleyes: And you wonder why people think you guys are midway, either that or you're desperate for the attention the ankle humping brings you - for whatever reason that may be.
hmmmmmmmm
 :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid
 :rofl   :D
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: September 25, 2012, 03:56:31 PM »
What would you do if the 38 guys each hopped in a Spit 8 and really played with your Spit 8? :)

Your choice of plane allows you to 'beat' people;  it's not your skill level yet.

TomG did... let's just say it wasn't a pretty sight for Tom as his Spitfire wasn't what it could be.   He says he rarely flys it, so it's understandable.   :aok

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #49 on: September 25, 2012, 03:57:50 PM »
Did you just backup the troll again??  :rolleyes: And you wonder why people think you guys are midway, either that or you're desperate for the attention the ankle humping brings you - for whatever reason that may be.
hmmmmmmmm
 :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid
 :rofl   :D

Must you? :huh

Is it in your nature? :huh

:rolleyes:

You use to be nice and above such gibberish... is it the slow decay of Top Gun that causes these moment(s) of weakness for you?  Perhaps you should consider the v guys again and become super nice once more? :headscratch:
« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 04:07:13 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2012, 04:14:35 PM »

You use to be nice and above such gibberish... is it the slow decay of Top Gun that causes these moment(s) of weakness for you?  Perhaps you should consider the v guys again and become super nice once more? :headscratch:
can you sink even deeper?
AoM
City of ice

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #51 on: September 25, 2012, 04:31:39 PM »
Did you just bring score or stats into this??   :rolleyes: 

If you deduct all the times he gets vulched, ups with no SA into a red horde and all the times he gets picked typing on 200 I'm sure it would be more like 2 or 3 to one.    :lol

Is bruv humping who's ankle?
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #52 on: September 25, 2012, 04:49:27 PM »

I was never nice
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Sunka

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.327th.com/
« Reply #53 on: September 25, 2012, 04:56:02 PM »
Someday the mountain might getem but the law nvr will. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP5EkvOGMCs

Offline danny76

• Gold Member
« Reply #54 on: September 25, 2012, 05:01:47 PM »
I read Bruvs comment as tongue in cheek.

I may be wrong but he may have been highlighting how many of Midlife's death's are vulch, pick, or afk/typing related :aok
"You kill 'em all, I'll eat the BATCO!"
The GFC

"Not within a thousand years will man ever fly" - Wilbur Wright

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #55 on: September 25, 2012, 05:06:17 PM »
I thought it was just pointing out how silly it is to make fun of Midway's k/d when he is one of the few people in the game who will always fight and not run like a girl to try and preserve his precious score

giving him crap for only being able to beat top sticks when he is in a Spit8, but still bragging about it, is fair enough though I'd say :)

However I will never jump on that bandwagon myself as I am not even competitive in a Spit16 ;s
« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 05:10:33 PM by coombz »
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline danny76

• Gold Member
« Reply #56 on: September 25, 2012, 05:12:41 PM »
Excuse me, I was just in the process of replying when ambivalence prevailed.
"You kill 'em all, I'll eat the BATCO!"
The GFC

"Not within a thousand years will man ever fly" - Wilbur Wright

Offline TwinBoom

• Gold Member
      • 39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"
« Reply #57 on: September 25, 2012, 05:25:39 PM »
TBs Sounds 
39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"NOSEART

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #58 on: September 25, 2012, 05:37:27 PM »
Was just thinking... shooting down cloud level P38s in my Spitfire MK VIII is kind of like picking high fruit from a tree... you have to reach up high to pull the branch down, then bag :joystick: all the apples you can.... it's more fun though.  (TwinBoom and Mercy excepted, of course).

Hopefully those two will not be exceptions by the end of this year though.  :)

:aok

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2012, 06:04:54 PM »
 :rofl Don't let these misinformed females lead you on any further Mir,Tom,Fugitive You are only giving them what they want by responding.

They encourage him to post such trash and then defend him so in a way they make him look even more stupid by posting such retarded nonsense.
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.