Author Topic: The Club  (Read 6502 times)

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
Re: The Club
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2012, 08:49:43 PM »
Was in a Panther, and one reason I stay around hills is I can back down them and have my barrel aim straight up, jug came over to bomb me - decided to nose down on my position, around up 4k I fired a shot and nailed him in a vertical dive.

(This was before the icon distance was changed).......

JG 52

Offline Fish42

• AvA Staff Member
  • Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2012, 09:32:47 PM »
I dont get called a cheater that often as I am still only a OK stick.

The best would have to be the time I intercepted some 20k buffs in a K4. Buff pilot said I had a Hacked K4 that could climb 14000ft per min to catch him.

Some have just not worked out the ancient art of DarWatchFu.  :old:

Offline Mongoose

• Silver Member
      • Kentwood Station
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2012, 09:47:12 PM »
Not a good enough pilot to be called a cheat yet.   :furious

Neither am I.   :cry
My Aces High fan site:
www.kentwoodstation.com

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2012, 09:51:16 PM »
Surviving this little encounter:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/tvfyib2a77p707o/8

I shut off the film after the fight, but rest assured, I got at least 2 or 3 accusations afterwards. Fight begins at 13:00 or 12 I think.

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2012, 11:59:06 PM »
hahah where you there deb when I was accused of being a hack and that the Muppets were HTC?  I know akak was there.. that was some funny stuff....
how the hell not, even i was accoused to be a worker at HTC   :aok
AoM
City of ice

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2012, 02:03:17 AM »
I've only been accused of being a cheater 2-3 times,
The first time - I upped a A6M3 off a CV... I was on the deck going about 220-ish IIRC .... and a high brew and spit16 dove on me and 2v1'ed me, after quite a while I drained both of E and killed them, the brew was angus and he PM'ed me something to the effect of that isn't possible.... That's a rough translation of what went down as it was probably 6+ months ago or so

Next time I was in a spit16 (I know..I bathed in tomato juice afterwords) and it was the TWC crew with quite a few BnZ'ing me I think there was about 4 of them, I got a very nice rudder/snapshot on one and took it tail off, and he PM'ed saying a spit16 cant shoot sideways, nice hacks...

And the third time I was in a spit16 again (I bathed in boiling tomato juice this time!) and had a A6M3 chasing me off his CV with a F4F a little ways behind, I turned around after we were clear of ack and got his F4F friend after qutie the turn fight, then extended just enough to get some breathing room from the zeke. After that I turned into him hard, forced the overshoot, turned into him and in basically 2 turns flamed his zeke. I believe he said he wished he had the mod that allowed spit16's to turn inside A6M's

:banana:
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2012, 04:08:48 AM »
I am to good looking to cheat :old:

There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2012, 05:13:44 AM »
You know, how it goes, RedBull.
Youre doing allright turnfighting a 190 against spits. Then you jump into a 109 and have no problem against 2 of them. Then you up a spit and just laugh on those 3-4 zeeks trying to turn with you.
Welcome in the club  :cheers:

And for those who called me all kinds of cheater in the last 3-4 days, i can say this: if you dont even try, you will never find out what the cheat code is  :aok
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 07:18:09 AM by Debrody »
AoM
City of ice

Offline bortas1

• Silver Member
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2012, 09:58:53 AM »
 :salute Hey gents. how does anyone really know if someone cheats? how does anyone really know if someone has fiddled with the programming? how does anyone really know if they can fiddle with there computer to warp, do amazing feats ect...? just asking the questions no one has asked yet. I know by playing this game there are no equal footing. there are tooo many factors in the game to make it equal playing the game. not trying to put down anyone or the game, its just oppirvations, reading posts, and lack of understanding alot of elements in the game. i know some will put me down because he dont know toejam dont even pay any attintion to his post. so just like some real comments to help me understand all this.  :cheers:

Offline Shamus

• Gold Member
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2012, 10:18:08 AM »
:salute Hey gents. how does anyone really know if someone cheats? how does anyone really know if someone has fiddled with the programming? how does anyone really know if they can fiddle with there computer to warp, do amazing feats ect...? just asking the questions no one has asked yet. I know by playing this game there are no equal footing. there are tooo many factors in the game to make it equal playing the game. not trying to put down anyone or the game, its just oppirvations, reading posts, and lack of understanding alot of elements in the game. i know some will put me down because he dont know toejam dont even pay any attintion to his post. so just like some real comments to help me understand all this.  :cheers:

When you see a B5N drop 50 or 60 bombs thats a clue  :lol

shamus
one of the cats

FSO Jagdgeschwader 11

Offline wiskyfog

• Copper Member
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2012, 10:19:41 AM »
I'm glad that i don't cheat, hell, i have a hard enough time playing normal, and the ones who do will eventually get bored with never getting shot down and will leave the game, it's like that with everybody who is so competitive they cannot play fair (L. Armstrong??). I'm glad I currently suck, because the game stays fresh, so thanks to the cheaters (if they even exist) for making my fun more challenging...My minute victories are that much sweeter :)
The Alchemists-- "Always brewin up sumptin"

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2012, 10:32:20 AM »
Unless it is obvious, such as the aforementioned B5N dropping 50-60 bombs or a P-51D carpet bombing with 4,000lb bombs you don't know.  If you suspect, film it and send it to HTC.  They will look into it based on the film and if there is cheating going on they will take actions to stop it.

The thing you don't do is come to the BBS and post about it.
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2012, 11:08:48 AM »
This is the only time I recall being given such a compliment:

It shall be treasured.   :)
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2012, 11:19:39 AM »
After destroying 21 of 23 planes NOE attacking a field with my Wirbel, questions of where I purchased my Aimbot came up.   :rofl
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2012, 12:28:09 PM »
After destroying 21 of 23 planes NOE attacking a field with my Wirbel, questions of where I purchased my Aimbot came up.   :rofl

Here's a funny one, drove a wirb out to a furball next to an airfield probably 8k away - started picking people off - after around 10 someone vox's me "freaking picktard newb" - minute later I shot him down "again" and started rollin back to base to land. He starts screaming that I cheated etc, that i was 1000+ behind him no way in hell - I just laughed and went to land 13 kills in a Wirbl, entire time he's whining like no tomarrow as I would just say "lucky shot etc".

What he failed to know I was a Wirb, not the plane behind him till I landed :) egg all over his face.
JG 52