Author Topic: Midway  (Read 18112 times)

Offline Molsman

• Aces High CM Retired
  • Platinum Member
Re: Midway
« Reply #165 on: November 13, 2012, 11:59:23 PM »
Midway do us all a Favor ALT F4 and just click yes on the option That will help ya more Trust me   :devil :devil :devil :devil
Molsman, Crazy8s , Crazyman
JG11, DerWanderZirkus, -The Flying Clowns-

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #166 on: November 13, 2012, 11:59:54 PM »
Chuch Norris could make Schlowy to fly a spit...  once...
AoM
City of ice

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #167 on: November 14, 2012, 01:28:15 AM »
Chuch Norris could make Schlowy to fly a spit...  once...

I think I have a screenshot somewhere of him landing kills in a 16.    :uhoh
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #168 on: November 14, 2012, 04:02:39 AM »
.  mutters internet burp...
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 04:12:06 AM by Shane »
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #169 on: November 14, 2012, 04:08:38 AM »
Shane is probably my equal, but he doesn't fly right now. He is a fun fight and I would say it is 50/50 as to me beating him.  Where are you Shane? :frown:

I'm around - not playing currently tho'.   

First:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias     :noid

Secondly (from when I came back in Jan '11 and played through early '12):  :joystick:

Bear in mind this is LA7 vs Spits only.   :ahand

:aok
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #170 on: November 14, 2012, 04:54:14 AM »
Yes that's the term, 'Confirmation Bias'!

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #171 on: November 14, 2012, 05:11:40 AM »
Haha, last time i fought Bruv, i had the feeling that we were nearly equal... you know how it is going, long, enjoyable rounds, advanced, complicated ACMs, won some, lost some, did not care about i at all...
Then turned out that it was like a 10-4 or 10-5  :lol
AoM
City of ice

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #172 on: November 14, 2012, 06:08:31 AM »
I'm around - not playing currently tho'.  

First:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias     :noid

Secondly (from when I came back in Jan '11 and played through early '12):  :joystick:

(Image removed from quote.)  

Bear in mind this is LA7 vs Spits only.   :ahand

:aok

Possibly true with respect to confirmation bias, but your statistics are meaningless since they include lots of picks and vulches.  I am speaking of real fights, and I do believe we are nearly equal in those 1 on 1 situations.  I may even be slightly better than you now whether you're in the Spitfire or the LA.  

I recall lots of "meh"s on your part (Shane's version of "Dang, I lost to Midway again!") :)

Should I dig deep and pull out the film of my landing you four times 1v1 in the same sortie? :D

:salute Shane :rock
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 06:15:15 AM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #173 on: November 14, 2012, 06:14:39 AM »
Meh, though I haven't fought Shane within the last year, you're not where he was when I did fight him. Even if you are in a spit. Sorry to ruin your troll.
-AoM-

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #174 on: November 14, 2012, 12:41:26 PM »
So the standing is
DMGOD < Semp < Midway < Shane/Ack-AcK/Debrody ....

So Midway, who do you think you are on par with?  (Shane beat you more times than you beat him).
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #175 on: November 14, 2012, 12:59:45 PM »
So the standing is
DMGOD < Semp < Midway < Shane/Ack-AcK/Debrody ....

So Midway, who do you think you are on par with?  (Shane beat you more times than you beat him).

Best guess is:

DMGOD < Semp             < Midway/Shane/AKAK < Debrody                                                         < Bruv

Shane's stats are misleading due to vulching and picking.  AKAK, I'm not sure about and only giving my best guess.

Nuff said on this topic.  :salute :bolt:
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 01:10:39 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #176 on: November 14, 2012, 01:21:01 PM »
Best guess is:

DMGOD < Semp             < Midway/Shane/AKAK < Debrody                                                         < Bruv

Shane's stats are misleading due to vulching and picking.  AKAK, I'm not sure about and only giving my best guess.

Nuff said on this topic.  :salute :bolt:

Vulch?  I'm not known for vulching (or even traveling with crowds.)

And how many of your kills on me would be picks?  Bear in mind, you refuse to DA for any sort of level playing field - you "prefer" the randomness of the MA encounters, so the stats stand as some sort of Gangnam Style pwnage.  :banana:  <----- elevator dude

You gonna make me dig up all the other planes I used to shoot you down in and grow the overall win % I already possess?   :old:  :neener:  :ahand

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #177 on: November 14, 2012, 01:49:20 PM »
And how many of your kills on me would be picks?  Bear in mind, you refuse to DA for any sort of level playing field - you "prefer" the randomness of the MA encounters, so the stats stand as some sort of Gangnam Style pwnage.  :banana:  <----- elevator dude

Midway, is it true you refuse to go to the DA because of how badly Debrody beat you there?.... that is what people say...

If you ask me that doesn't show 'strength of character' that you espouse and maybe you should reconsidered your ways.
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #178 on: November 14, 2012, 01:56:30 PM »

Vulch?  I'm not known for vulching (or even traveling with crowds.)

And how many of your kills on me would be picks?  Bear in mind, you refuse to DA for any sort of level playing field - you "prefer" the randomness of the MA encounters, so the stats stand as some sort of Gangnam Style pwnage.  :banana:  <----- elevator dude

You gonna make me dig up all the other planes I used to shoot you down in and grow the overall win % I already possess?   :old:  :neener:  :ahand

You vulched me, I clearly remember my surprise at your dawgedness in said vulching activity.  Regardless, I know truth, as do you.   :D

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #179 on: November 14, 2012, 01:58:08 PM »
Midway, is it true you refuse to go to the DA because of how badly Debrody beat you there?.... that is what people say...

If you ask me that doesn't show 'strength of character' that you espouse and maybe you should reconsidered your ways.

Neg, not true.  Dueled blukitty long after that, and batfinkV, among others.  Debrody likes making up stories like AKAK does.  Part of membership in the dark side, I believe. :rolleyes: