Author Topic: Pand  (Read 1569 times)

Offline tunnelrat

• Silver Member
Re: Pand
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2012, 02:14:21 PM »
I have landed 10 kills in a G6 withouth rearming, no gondolas. Actually 3 were clean co-E 1v1s against spits, caught a low pony and an F4U, the remaining 5 were from a many vs many furball.
And i am not, nor i was, any good.

Debrody, you're awesome at Aces High.  
In-Game: 80hd
The Spartans do not enquire how many the enemy are but where they are.

Offline tunnelrat

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2012, 02:15:19 PM »
How about 50 in a mid-war aircraft, and nothing but successful landings in 4 hours, 12 minutes, and 27 seconds --- flying like I do.  Thanks for signing up, and I'm excited to see you beat my time!  Good Luck and :salute

Official challenge posted here :  http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,340466.msg4492305.html#msg4492305

OOOOOHHHH ACKACK here's your chance, do it in a 38G!! 

Probably want to refrain from all the homoeroticism on 200 though if you want to come in under the allotted time!

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2012, 02:15:56 PM »
You have part of it right... if you fly like Pand it's not "difficult"... because he is one of the best pilots in the game.  We're lucky he hangs with us.

Be careful, if Pand takes a sudden sharp turn, your neck will snap.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Pand

• Silver Member
      • Pand's Fighter Wing
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2012, 02:16:28 PM »
Debrody, you're awesome at Aces High.  
Correction:  He's awesome at the Aces High Bulletin Board.  He doesn't play Aces High anymore.   :bolt:

Regards,

Pandemonium
"HORDE not HOARD. Unless someone has a dragon sitting on top of a bunch of La7s somewhere." -80hd

Offline tunnelrat

• Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2012, 02:20:58 PM »
Be careful, if Pand takes a sudden sharp turn, your neck will snap.

ack-ack

We already worked out a "clench before turn" system.  Had some... issues... before.

Offline Pand

• Silver Member
      • Pand's Fighter Wing
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2012, 02:23:34 PM »
You have part of it right... if you fly like Pand it's not "difficult"... because he is one of the best pilots in the game.  We're lucky he hangs with us.
I appreciate the kind words 80hd and ET!   I'm far from the best... I'm just accurate with non explosive rounds  :cheers:
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 02:25:27 PM by Pand »

Regards,

Pandemonium
"HORDE not HOARD. Unless someone has a dragon sitting on top of a bunch of La7s somewhere." -80hd

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2012, 03:27:08 PM »
Correction:  He's awesome at the Aces High Bulletin Board.  He doesn't play Aces High anymore.   :bolt:
Would happily prove myself against your never ending "i be awesomesauce" or ankle hump fest, if you would log on.
AoM
City of ice

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2012, 03:52:02 PM »
No, he actually was/is pretty 'awesome' at Aces High, I would personally consider him one one of the real top sticks, top 10. In a G6, probably only 3-4 people who can beat him, I cannot

Top stick wise? Well, pand, I'll give you your good 50 cal aim, and with squaddies around you usually pick up the picks pretty fast, which is a skill, and those are two things you are quite good at. however, 1v1, ehm...Well that is where you are lacking, quite badly, but hey everyone has their weak points in the game, 1v1 I am ok, but in a furball I like to turn fight rather than pick and run, although it usually ends up getting me killed, I enjoy it and have fun with it. Where as I see you play to stay alive more, and pick up kills by clearing squaddies or something. It's whatever floats your boat, but I would not be so fast to judge debrody as not being 'awesome' at aces high though, sir...

:salute
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Pand

• Silver Member
      • Pand's Fighter Wing
« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2012, 03:53:19 PM »
Would happily prove myself against your never ending "i be awesomesauce" or ankle hump fest, if you would log on.
Awesome!  How about 50 in a mid-war aircraft in the LWMA, and nothing but successful landings in 4 hours, 12 minutes, and 27 seconds.  Thanks for signing up, and I'm excited to see you beat my time!  Good Luck and :salute

Official challenge posted here for reference:  http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,340466.msg4492305.html#msg4492305

Regards,

Pandemonium

Offline Pand

• Silver Member
      • Pand's Fighter Wing
« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2012, 03:56:51 PM »
No, he actually was/is pretty 'awesome' at Aces High, I would personally consider him one one of the real top sticks, top 10. In a G6, probably only 3-4 people who can beat him, I cannot

I'm not saying he wasn't awesome... just saying he doesn't play.

Regards,

Pandemonium

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2012, 03:59:28 PM »
Yes, yes, pand, we have all seen your self portraits in your other thread, no need to keep reposting, I still need to work on getting my autographed version, though  :)

:noid
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Pand

• Silver Member
      • Pand's Fighter Wing
« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2012, 04:01:24 PM »
Yes, yes, pand, we have all seen your self portraits in your other thread, no need to keep reposting, I still need to work on getting my autographed version, though  :)
I'm just really excited to see Ack-Ack and Debrody getting in on the action!   And hopefully you too :salute

Regards,

Pandemonium

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2012, 04:02:58 PM »
Dont state so much silly things, RedBull.

I will never go for a kill streak because that just bores me. But i am pretty rusty right now, hop on and school me in the DA.
AoM
City of ice

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2012, 04:04:04 PM »
It actually does sound like fun, and perhaps next tour I will partake :)
However I think I will go about it as Scotch did, rather 2-4 kills/sortie in a aircraft you have to fight in, rather than high speed aircraft like the pony (not taking a shot at you here, just saying the plane types in general..)

Offline Pand

• Silver Member
      • Pand's Fighter Wing
« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2012, 04:07:25 PM »
It actually does sound like fun, and perhaps next tour I will partake :)
However I think I will go about it as Scotch did, rather 2-4 kills/sortie in a aircraft you have to fight in, rather than high speed aircraft like the pony (not taking a shot at you here, just saying the plane types in general..)
Any mid-war bird will work!   :cheers:

Regards,

Pandemonium