Author Topic: An apology aka I would like to/need to correct the record...  (Read 8170 times)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: An apology aka I would like to/need to correct the record...
« Reply #210 on: December 08, 2012, 05:32:09 AM »
A quick sumary of the plot so far:-

He who's name must never be mentioned: Oh woe, woe is me, for there art still a tiny list of pilots I cannot beat from time to time (regardless of circumstance) to which I can then apply my 5 = 50 argument to. The pain the pain, the ego it burns!

Various members of forum: Ye verily, for thou art an ACM village idiot, foresooth tis merely the sacred Spitfire that does provide for thine shortcomings, and permits thee the dastardly front quarter shot, else thou would be nought but a target drone.

He who's name must never be mentioned: Woe is me, for I have learned the lesson of my prideful and arrogant ways and I art now humble and accepting of my mental limitations.

Various members of forum: Indeed, thy was too cocky and thine claims of shooting me down be over-inflated and sinful.

He who's name must never be mentioned: Foresooth, tis true, I must return to my roots of picking and HOing, nay worse, I must become a GVer, for camping spawn points is much kinder to my monstrous ego.

A few selective helpful members of forum: Tis a tragedy, for we can help you with your ACM, we thought you not worthy, but since you have displayed true and sincere humility, here is a sacred film, illustrating the holy ACM, we will explain to you, since you cannot comprehend the sacred words yourself, for thou art an illiterate court jester.

He who's name must never be mentioned: Oh praise be! The holy ACM has renewed my faith, I must simply chop throttle in the heavenly rolling scissors to get a shot. I shall shortly defeat you all with ease and frequency, and shall then fill channel 200 and the holy forum of brageration with the sacred words: Midway Hu Akbar! Ye, even my FPH shall be smited at least a quarter of the time, and I shall then rightly and justly take my place at the big boys table, were I shall throw bones and ale at the other serfs and have them worship me and fetch me their wenches.

Various members of forum: Oh jeez, not this s**t again!

:rofl

I do admit you are funny.  Although, obviously, with your feet still somewhat planted in the dark side, but funny.  May your sense of humour along with zack1234's guidance help you, nrshida, see the light again, one day. :)

True, I was getting dejected due to my inability to comprehend why I keep losing.   ARSNishi's words were very inspirational, as were BFOOT1's. :aok

BatfinkV is very nice (like you use to be), is fun to fight, and very generous to help (as you use to be).  For him to take the time to make that detailed youtube film, helping me and possibly others, is beyond awesome nice.  It's hard to come up with the words of appreciation I have for his time, effort, and niceness.  :salute :rock

You have to admit same. :old:

BatfinkV has always been that way... I feel not worthy, at times, and appreciate him very much.  A true man of peace and with awesome strength of character.  A great example, to me and others, of how to rise up to a higher level of human nature.  I hope I continue to learn in both skills and strength of character.  Although the path is difficult and steep, on occasion.  :)

Who                                    < batfinkV

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #211 on: December 08, 2012, 06:28:10 AM »
Shida is not funny. In fact, he is dead serious.
AoM
City of ice

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #212 on: December 08, 2012, 06:49:38 AM »
Shida is not funny. In fact, he is dead serious.

With an open and friendly mind, you too can find the humour in nrshida's words. :old:
Consider your way, Debrody. :old:
As I have. :old:

:)

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #213 on: December 08, 2012, 07:31:00 AM »
nah....I just think the video makes me look cool
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #214 on: December 08, 2012, 08:18:36 AM »

<SNIP>

Funniest post of 2012  :rofl

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #215 on: December 08, 2012, 08:57:24 AM »
 :rofl :rofl :rofl Shida won the internet
Lighten up Francis

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #216 on: December 08, 2012, 02:36:03 PM »
Funniest post of 2012  :rofl

Seconded.  :rofl
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #217 on: December 08, 2012, 07:25:54 PM »

He who's name must never be mentioned: Oh woe, woe is me, for there art still a tiny list of pilots I cannot beat from time to time (regardless of circumstance) to which I can then apply my 5 = 50 argument to. The pain the pain, the ego it burns!

Various members of forum: Ye verily, for thou art an ACM village idiot, foresooth tis merely the sacred Spitfire that does provide for thine shortcomings, and permits thee the dastardly front quarter shot, else thou would be nought but a target drone.

He who's name must never be mentioned: Woe is me, for I have learned the lesson of my prideful and arrogant ways and I art now humble and accepting of my mental limitations.

Various members of forum: Indeed, thy was too cocky and thine claims of shooting me down be over-inflated and sinful.

He who's name must never be mentioned: Foresooth, tis true, I must return to my roots of picking and HOing, nay worse, I must become a GVer, for camping spawn points is much kinder to my monstrous ego.

A few selective helpful members of forum: Tis a tragedy, for we can help you with your ACM, we thought you not worthy, but since you have displayed true and sincere humility, here is a sacred film, illustrating the holy ACM, we will explain to you, since you cannot comprehend the sacred words yourself, for thou art an illiterate court jester.

He who's name must never be mentioned: Oh praise be! The holy ACM has renewed my faith, I must simply chop throttle in the heavenly rolling scissors to get a shot. I shall shortly defeat you all with ease and frequency, and shall then fill channel 200 and the holy forum of brageration with the sacred words: Midway Hu Akbar! Ye, even my FPH shall be smited at least a quarter of the time, and I shall then rightly and justly take my place at the big boys table, were I shall throw bones and ale at the other serfs and have them worship me and fetch me their wenches.

:)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #219 on: December 08, 2012, 11:29:50 PM »
Well. played Shida, funny and veracious.
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #220 on: December 09, 2012, 03:29:28 AM »
:rofl :rofl :rofl Shida won the internet

:banana:  Now I am in charge of the internet I am going to slowly turn the world analogue again, work towards world peace and promoting virtual aeroplane combat for the good of mankind.

Well. played Shida, funny and veracious.

;)

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #221 on: December 09, 2012, 10:10:25 AM »

Well done. :rofl

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #222 on: December 09, 2012, 10:48:18 AM »
:banana:  Now I am in charge of the internet I am going to slowly turn the world analogue again, work towards world peace and promoting virtual aeroplane combat for the good of mankind.

;)

Excellence has been achieved.  I have forwarded my employment application and resume to the internet owner.  Hopefully it will be received well.  I await your reply.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #223 on: December 09, 2012, 02:45:02 PM »
Excellence has been achieved.  I have forwarded my employment application and resume to the internet owner.  Hopefully it will be received well.  I await your reply.

Bunch of silly mumbo-jumbo. :rolleyes:

:old: Improving one's fighting prowess with expanded multi-dimensional spatial reasoning capacity is what's important.

Changeup will be pwned.  :joystick:

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #224 on: December 09, 2012, 02:55:48 PM »
Are you trying to threaten him? wow, where this world is going.   :rolleyes:
AoM
City of ice