Author Topic: An apology aka I would like to/need to correct the record...  (Read 8168 times)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: An apology aka I would like to/need to correct the record...
« Reply #225 on: December 09, 2012, 03:24:26 PM »
Are you trying to threaten him? wow, where this world is going.   :rolleyes:

At this point it's more of a hope and goal, sadly. :frown:

All top 5%'ers need to be pwned, with substantial frequency, to keep them honest and skilled.  :old:

The future has not been written yet. :old:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #226 on: December 09, 2012, 03:25:35 PM »
Go back to your plateau, pipsqueak!  :old:
-AoM-

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #227 on: December 09, 2012, 03:26:33 PM »
Bunch of silly mumbo-jumbo. :rolleyes:

:old: Improving one's fighting prowess with expanded multi-dimensional spatial reasoning capacity is what's important.

Changeup will be pwned.  :joystick:

There are three things in this world that will never, ever happen:

1.  My kids attending the University of Texas;
2.  Me rationalizing the "whys" of an online video game;
3.  Being pwned by Midway in AH (You may have won a single 1 v 1 at one point out of 50+ attempts....but riding a horse once doesn't make you a jockey :D).
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #228 on: December 09, 2012, 11:22:10 PM »
Bunch of silly mumbo-jumbo. :rolleyes:

It's the summary of you which in itself is silly mumbo jumbo. You need to be the center of attention at all times on the BBS, and you are quite successful at it.

Offline danny76

• Gold Member
« Reply #229 on: December 10, 2012, 09:08:54 AM »
A quick sumary of the plot so far:-

He who's name must never be mentioned: Oh woe, woe is me, for there art still a tiny list of pilots I cannot beat from time to time (regardless of circumstance) to which I can then apply my 5 = 50 argument to. The pain the pain, the ego it burns!

Various members of forum: Ye verily, for thou art an ACM village idiot, foresooth tis merely the sacred Spitfire that does provide for thine shortcomings, and permits thee the dastardly front quarter shot, else thou would be nought but a target drone.

He who's name must never be mentioned: Woe is me, for I have learned the lesson of my prideful and arrogant ways and I art now humble and accepting of my mental limitations.

Various members of forum: Indeed, thy was too cocky and thine claims of shooting me down be over-inflated and sinful.

He who's name must never be mentioned: Foresooth, tis true, I must return to my roots of picking and HOing, nay worse, I must become a GVer, for camping spawn points is much kinder to my monstrous ego.

A few selective helpful members of forum: Tis a tragedy, for we can help you with your ACM, we thought you not worthy, but since you have displayed true and sincere humility, here is a sacred film, illustrating the holy ACM, we will explain to you, since you cannot comprehend the sacred words yourself, for thou art an illiterate court jester.

He who's name must never be mentioned: Oh praise be! The holy ACM has renewed my faith, I must simply chop throttle in the heavenly rolling scissors to get a shot. I shall shortly defeat you all with ease and frequency, and shall then fill channel 200 and the holy forum of brageration with the sacred words: Midway Hu Akbar! Ye, even my FPH shall be smited at least a quarter of the time, and I shall then rightly and justly take my place at the big boys table, were I shall throw bones and ale at the other serfs and have them worship me and fetch me their wenches.

Various members of forum: Oh jeez, not this s**t again!

:rofl

"You kill 'em all, I'll eat the BATCO!"
The GFC

"Not within a thousand years will man ever fly" - Wilbur Wright

Offline W7LPNRICK

• Gold Member
      • Ham Radio Antenna Experiments
« Reply #230 on: December 10, 2012, 11:23:39 AM »

He who's name must never be mentioned: Oh woe, woe is me, for there art still a tiny list of pilots I cannot beat from time to time (regardless of circumstance) to which I can then apply my 5 = 50 argument to. The pain the pain, the ego it burns!

Various members of forum: Ye verily, for thou art an ACM village idiot, foresooth tis merely the sacred Spitfire that does provide for thine shortcomings, and permits thee the dastardly front quarter shot, else thou would be nought but a target drone.

He who's name must never be mentioned: Woe is me, for I have learned the lesson of my prideful and arrogant ways and I art now humble and accepting of my mental limitations.

Various members of forum: Indeed, thy was too cocky and thine claims of shooting me down be over-inflated and sinful.

He who's name must never be mentioned: Foresooth, tis true, I must return to my roots of picking and HOing, nay worse, I must become a GVer, for camping spawn points is much kinder to my monstrous ego.

A few selective helpful members of forum: Tis a tragedy, for we can help you with your ACM, we thought you not worthy, but since you have displayed true and sincere humility, here is a sacred film, illustrating the holy ACM, we will explain to you, since you cannot comprehend the sacred words yourself, for thou art an illiterate court jester.

He who's name must never be mentioned: Oh praise be! The holy ACM has renewed my faith, I must simply chop throttle in the heavenly rolling scissors to get a shot. I shall shortly defeat you all with ease and frequency, and shall then fill channel 200 and the holy forum of brageration with the sacred words: Midway Hu Akbar! Ye, even my FPH shall be smited at least a quarter of the time, and I shall then rightly and justly take my place at the big boys table, were I shall throw bones and ale at the other serfs and have them worship me and fetch me their wenches.

Various members of forum: Oh jeez, not this s**t again!

Hehehehehehe  :rofl :salute
WildWzl
Ft Bragg Jump School-USAF Kunsan AB, Korea- Clark AB P.I.- Korat, Thailand-Tinker AFB Ok.- Mtn Home AFB Idaho
F-86's, F-4D, F-4G, F-5E Tiger II, C-130, UH-1N (Twin Engine Hueys) O-2's. E3A awacs, F-111, FB-111, EF-111,

Offline Drano

• Platinum Member
« Reply #231 on: December 10, 2012, 11:26:01 AM »

Dude, that's pure gold! :rofl :rofl
"Drano"
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

FSO flying with the 412th Friday Night Volunteer Group

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #232 on: December 10, 2012, 05:10:50 PM »
It's the summary of you which in itself is silly mumbo jumbo. You need to be the center of attention at all times on the BBS, and you are quite successful at it.

Not true. :old:
However, I am muted again by the community for excessive talking, allowing me to focus. :old:
I will focus on climbing a few more steps up the fighting prowess mountain. :old:
The path is getting significantly steeper. :old:
FPHs, be ready for me. :old:
Prepare the Ale. :old:
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 05:42:55 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #233 on: December 10, 2012, 07:05:27 PM »
Not true. :old:
However, I am muted again by the community for excessive talking, allowing me to focus. :old:
I will focus on climbing a few more steps up the fighting prowess mountain. :old:
The path is getting significantly steeper. :old:
FPHs, be ready for me. :old:
Prepare the Ale. :old:

The community mutes you...and you STILL don't get it?  I'm thinking obtuse...based on your monthly flight times and inability to receive community messages, the diagnosis is:

Obsessive/Obtusive Disorder  :D
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #234 on: December 10, 2012, 07:17:48 PM »
Disparage all you want, but I will improve further and get to the top 2% in due time. :aok

Until then, have your fun. :)

:joystick:

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #235 on: December 10, 2012, 07:45:29 PM »
Disparage all you want, but I will improve further and get to the top 2% in due time. :aok

LOL!  Just like your claim with the P-38J and we all know how well that went.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #236 on: December 10, 2012, 10:08:25 PM »
LOL!  Just like your claim with the P-38J and we all know how well that went.

ack-ack

Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline JUGgler

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #238 on: December 10, 2012, 11:26:50 PM »
midway, children should be seen and not heard!

That is all

JUGgler
Army of Muppets