Author Topic: An apology aka I would like to/need to correct the record...  (Read 8247 times)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: An apology aka I would like to/need to correct the record...
« Reply #120 on: December 06, 2012, 01:49:22 PM »

I mean, your understanding of speed being an imprtant dimension of ACms has improved a lot. Your manipulation of your speed also.

:aok  :banana: :salute :rock

:headscratch:

I lost almost all my fights with you, as I do with Bruv. :confused:

I can not comprehend why. :confused:

:confused:

« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 01:54:21 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #121 on: December 06, 2012, 01:52:48 PM »
Same reason you haven't beat me....lol
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #122 on: December 06, 2012, 01:53:04 PM »
Being a man has nothing to do with age. Anyway, you asked wrong kind of question. Leave it at that.
Atleast you didnt ask about my health.  
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #123 on: December 06, 2012, 01:53:38 PM »
Same reason you haven't beat me....lol

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #124 on: December 06, 2012, 01:54:51 PM »

Don't gimme that look....you know I'm telling the truth  :D
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #125 on: December 06, 2012, 01:57:02 PM »
Don't gimme that look....you know I'm telling the truth  :D

I stink. :confused:

You have the gift of sufficient mental capacity. :confused:

I can HO successfully, on occasion. :confused:

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #126 on: December 06, 2012, 02:43:25 PM »
Questioning ones manhood especially coming from you is funny, yet contradicting.  Are you going crack jokes on my health too?  Remember, I'm open just ask one of your boys.
manhood?  So, you snipe at me... trying to hide your attempts to start some poo flinging..., I suggest it's childish.... mentally...  and you take it as I'm attacking your level of male hormones???  again, if you wanted to attack me about my past, feel free... but maybe not so good to hi-jack this thread to do so...   I don't understand what you mean by open...  I don't know you, and if you're having health problems, then by all means address them and I wish you well.

Mark

P.S. Ace, Spek,   you can look up statements I've made about my past as I returned a few months ago, I've said all I will say about it... it doesn't "get to me" or "bother me" to hear what others think about my past... because its my "past".. can't be changed by anything I say or do now....  get it?  and seriously, good luck with your health problems. 
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 02:49:28 PM by SkyRock »

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #127 on: December 06, 2012, 03:00:30 PM »
This thread is about me, my epiphany, and my apology. :)

Please stay on said topic. :)

My mental capacity can only handle a limited number of topics per thread. :confused:

Thank you.  :confused:

My apologies...  lol, hell it's sometimes entertaining... these threads you start... about you...  sometimes... :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #128 on: December 06, 2012, 03:27:51 PM »
My views are just different then other peoples obviously.  No matter what i say i will be wrong in a lot of peoples minds and others not. 

The Few

-Spek

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #129 on: December 06, 2012, 03:36:54 PM »
My apologies...  lol, hell it's sometimes entertaining... these threads you start... about you...  sometimes... :aok

Talking with one's peeps is important. :old:

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #130 on: December 06, 2012, 04:23:02 PM »
My views are just different then other peoples obviously.  No matter what i say i will be wrong in a lot of peoples minds and others not. 

Nothing was said about your views it's about you trying to be funny and put somebody else down because they made a mistake
again I am sure you have made plenty of mistake in your lifetime
wait till one of them ends you up in jail
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline W7LPNRICK

• Gold Member
      • Ham Radio Antenna Experiments
« Reply #131 on: December 06, 2012, 04:29:19 PM »
 :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid MIDWAYTHREADS  :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid :noid
WildWzl
Ft Bragg Jump School-USAF Kunsan AB, Korea- Clark AB P.I.- Korat, Thailand-Tinker AFB Ok.- Mtn Home AFB Idaho
F-86's, F-4D, F-4G, F-5E Tiger II, C-130, UH-1N (Twin Engine Hueys) O-2's. E3A awacs, F-111, FB-111, EF-111,

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #132 on: December 06, 2012, 04:30:48 PM »
RedBull > RedBull's Cat > Redbull's Cat's litter box > who

:rofl  :noid
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #133 on: December 06, 2012, 04:31:30 PM »
Nothing was said about your views it's about you trying to be funny and put somebody else down because they made a mistake
again I am sure you have made plenty of mistake in your lifetime
wait till one of them ends you up in jail
I'm not laughing.  So, therefore your wrong on me trying to be funny.  I think I will be staying out of jail god. :aok

The Few

-Spek

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #134 on: December 06, 2012, 04:40:33 PM »
 I think I will be staying out of jail god. :aok

Well, if you change your mind, meth (along with various other chemical stimulants) is a good way to lose weight :)

Of course, it's also a good way to end up in federal pound you in the a s s prison, as Skyrock can testify
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.