Author Topic: An apology aka I would like to/need to correct the record...  (Read 8240 times)

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
Re: An apology aka I would like to/need to correct the record...
« Reply #165 on: December 06, 2012, 10:14:21 PM »
Everyone hits plateaus. Everyone with ambition surpasses them.

Quit trolling :old:
-AoM-

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #166 on: December 06, 2012, 10:33:23 PM »
Not quite sure what bruv means there, I shot you down my fair share of times, I don't recall you exactly 'stick stirring' of course that depends on your definition of 'stick stirring', then again with the spits guns or the tater, you usually won't have much time to stir before you're in teh tower  :t

Since I can pwn you, with substantial frequency, you rarely see me in my desperation mode.   :)

Bruv, however, almost always sees me in said mode at the end of our fights.  That is, if he allows the fight to even get that far by generously pinging me with a few BBs as he toys with me while enjoying the desperate show I provide for him. :confused:

I can not comprehend this level of extreme mental capacity allowing him to get on my close six with such ease. :confused:

I likely never will. :frown:

Unless I dream. :confused:

:confused:
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 10:41:27 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #167 on: December 06, 2012, 10:36:16 PM »
The problem I can't get my head around relates to my inability to shoot backwards.

You see, since I can't shoot backwards, I have to put the enemy in front of me.  Yet Bruv always, sometimes you, very often, if not always, batfinkV, Pervert, etc end up behind me through their superior multi-dimensional spatial mental capabilities. :frown:

Then they can simply pull the trigger. :ahand

I can't comprehend why -- yet.  :confused:

I can't shoot backwards, either, but how many times did you drop down on my six and end up back in tower? No flopping involved, either.  :noid  :aok :ahand

You still never answered my question: are you still easy to rope? I learned so much fighting from a disadvantage (in alt) - I actually do better from below than above, altho' that's merely due to the amount of time spent doing that.

One other very helpful skill set, was to fly with a wingman. For a brief while I had a variety of wingies, usually in a pony or spit,  it's a good way to learn to read situations, either as lead or as trail. By doing so, you also learn how to counter a winged pair when you're alone.

All of these experiences will incrementally refine your skillset and make you that "more capable/effective pilot."

The problem in a nutshell: you've confined yourself to a box - the great ones... fly.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 10:39:33 PM by Shane »
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #168 on: December 06, 2012, 10:40:04 PM »
Everyone hits plateaus. Everyone with ambition surpasses them.

Quit trolling :old:

I have hit and surpassed many plateaus; however, I have now found something new -- a ceiling. :bhead

My head hurts. :confused:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #169 on: December 06, 2012, 10:43:34 PM »
I have hit and surpassed many plateaus; however, I have now found something new -- a ceiling. :bhead

My head hurts. :confused:

it's not a ceiling. and it's not new... it's the box. you've finally discovered it's limits.

please always reference my sig. in this case, again, all 3 apply.  :aok
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #170 on: December 06, 2012, 10:50:15 PM »
You see, since I can't shoot backwards, I have to put the enemy in front of me.  Yet Bruv always, sometimes you, very often, if not always, batfinkV, Pervert, etc end up behind me through their superior multi-dimensional spatial mental capabilities. :frown:

Since I can pwn you, with substantial frequency, you rarely see me in my desperation mode.   :)

modesty followed by arrogance, obvious and weak troll is obvious and weak  :old:
Make up your mind, and post 1 recent film of you beating me 1v1 plz thx  :D  :lol

redbull > who        
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #171 on: December 06, 2012, 10:56:46 PM »

I can't shoot backwards, either, but how many times did you drop down on my six and end up back in tower? No flopping involved, either.  :noid  :aok :ahand

You still never answered my question: are you still easy to rope? I learned so much fighting from a disadvantage (in alt) - I actually do better from below than above, altho' that's merely due to the amount of time spent doing that.

One other very helpful skill set, was to fly with a wingman. For a brief while I had a variety of wingies, usually in a pony or spit,  it's a good way to learn to read situations, either as lead or as trail. By doing so, you also learn how to counter a winged pair when you're alone.

All of these experiences will incrementally refine your skillset and make you that "more capable/effective pilot."

The problem in a nutshell: you've confined yourself to a box - the great ones... fly.

I am very difficult to rope if I choose to be.   Attempting to de-rope a roper is fun. :aok

I do like your idea to fly from an alt disadvantage and have done that often, is fun, and I often win.   But in no way can I win against the best pilots this way, especially since I can not comprehend what they are doing.  That is what I hit the ceiling with.   Understanding what they do regardless of the E state.  I am near 100% certain, Bruv, etc.. will get on my close six every time.

I understand what you are saying Shane, but it does not help me comprehend how these pilots get on my six with such ease.   You are a difficult fight for me, but, as you know, I have won often.   Given an encounter with you, I estimate a near 50% chance of victory.  If you forgot or want to test that, let me know. :D

I am certain, Shane, that you can not beat me with near 100% frequency, as Bruv, Grizz, etc can. :)

I do appreciate your suggestions very much and can see how those are useful in other situations, but I can not comprehend what Bruv, batfinkV, Pervert, Grizz, etc. do to pretty much always get on my close six and down me with such ease...

...as if I was just a toy which they subsequently encourage with "good fight" or "good flying", as the pieces of my shattered aeroplane fall from the sky with near 100% certainty. :confused:

They are thinking in ways beyond my current level of comprehension. :confused:
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 11:38:09 PM by Midway »

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #172 on: December 06, 2012, 11:06:42 PM »
How do you guys constanly let him wind you up for 12 pages?

HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #173 on: December 06, 2012, 11:15:44 PM »
modesty followed by arrogance, obvious and weak troll is obvious and weak  :old:
Make up your mind, and post 1 recent film of you beating me 1v1 plz thx  :D  :lol

redbull > who        
(Image removed from quote.)

I don't recall us fighting recently, but have posted film before of downing you.   You are very good, and I admit, better than me...a little.  But I'm not worried about being unable to down you.  Have done so many times. :)

It's pilots above your level that just about always win where I get completely lost.  You are improving fast and maybe are getting there too now.  I don't know.  But you have lost to my fighting prowess many times in the past. :ahand

Whether I have an E advantage or disadvantage, batfinkV, Bruv, Grizz, etc.. will win.   I can't comprehend how they do it or how I could.  As i said, I am worried it's beyond my mental capacity to do so.
Now, more than nuff said. :old:

You will see me enjoying myself among the masses while dreaming the impossible dream... and yes, Redbull, you will see your buffer say "who shot you down", with substantial frequency... a sight rarely seen by Bruv, batfinkV, grizz, changeup, and several other top 5%'ers.  :frown:

Now, way more than nuff said. :old:

:confused:
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 11:19:19 PM by Midway »

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #174 on: December 06, 2012, 11:41:04 PM »
What aftershave do you use midway?  :old:

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #175 on: December 06, 2012, 11:45:16 PM »
What aftershave do you use midway?  :old:

I don't.  I go all natural. :D

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #176 on: December 06, 2012, 11:49:30 PM »
I don't.  I go all natural. :D

Bruv wears sex panther! I'm not saying its the difference but it is!  :old:

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #177 on: December 07, 2012, 12:27:14 AM »
Bruv wears sex panther! I'm not saying its the difference but it is!  :old:
60% of the time it works every time.

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #178 on: December 07, 2012, 01:36:07 AM »
 :rofl
Mind you this is JUST in a spit8, not counting any other aircraft I flew that tour...
I'll let the stats do the talking old boy  :old:

Now, far more than nuff said  :old:
I am done feeding the troll now, I had my fun  :)
 :cheers: :salute
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 01:40:09 AM by RedBull1 »
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #179 on: December 07, 2012, 01:47:09 AM »
 :)
-AoM-