Author Topic: Operation Midway  (Read 13207 times)

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
Re: Operation Midway
« Reply #75 on: January 04, 2013, 02:57:27 PM »
I have never ever got 51 perks in 1 hour on one person before.
Until now.
AoM
City of ice

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #76 on: January 04, 2013, 02:57:31 PM »
Shida, to play with a fool, you have to stoop to a fool's level... do you really want to go there?  I've seen him in action, he's not even worth the time to embarrass him... just sayin!  :aok

Because bushido requires it.  The Japanese have known for centuries that eventually, people who act in a jack-assed manner only respond to brutal beatings for their own good.  Midway should think of his arse whooping as a medically necessary frontal labotomy.  Good for the patient (Midway)good for his neighborhood(all of us)
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #77 on: January 04, 2013, 02:59:29 PM »
the only time it is worth the effort is if they will be receptive to learning....in this case it is like trying to teach a cockroach to sit.

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #78 on: January 04, 2013, 03:02:28 PM »
Kitten duct taped to joystick > MidWhoway
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 03:05:48 PM by crazyivan »
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #79 on: January 04, 2013, 03:04:20 PM »
the only time it is worth the effort is if they will be receptive to learning....in this case it is like trying to teach a cockroach to sit.

I disagree my tatoo'd, sword wielding squadmate.  Pwnage is pwnage....haven't met an ass-clown yet that didn't respond to having his bellybutton handed to him. :D

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #80 on: January 04, 2013, 03:07:00 PM »

You can teach the cockroach to "sit", just stomp on it, and you teach them to "stay" at the same time.  This also seems appropriate to this subject.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 03:28:34 PM by Zoney »
Wag more, bark less.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #81 on: January 04, 2013, 03:07:39 PM »
You can teach the coskroach to "sit", just stomp on it, and you teach them to "stay" at the same time.  This also seems appropriate to this subject.

Excellent answer. 

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #82 on: January 04, 2013, 03:35:47 PM »
You can teach the cockroach to "sit", just stomp on it, and you teach them to "stay" at the same time.  This also seems appropriate to this subject.
:rofl

:aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #83 on: January 04, 2013, 03:45:57 PM »
Geesh, shoot SkyRock down a couple of times... and he ups his smack talk x100 to compensate. :rofl

He even falsely cries "HO" when he had no guns on my mighty Spitfire and I dispatched him with due haste. :rolleyes:

:rofl
I'm not smack talking, I'm calling you a worthless idiot!  You're not even original, there have been many others much like you in the past, sheepish little worthless trolls that lean towards the panty wearing!  :aok

as far as the "falsely calling HO"  give it a break lil boy, you suck so bad a HO is all you will ever get on me, be proud of it, wear along with your panties like a badge!!!  :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #84 on: January 04, 2013, 03:54:34 PM »
I'm not smack talking, I'm calling you a worthless idiot!  You're not even original, there have been many others much like you in the past, sheepish little worthless trolls that lean towards the panty wearing!  :aok

as far as the "falsely calling HO"  give it a break lil boy, you suck so bad a HO is all you will ever get on me, be proud of it, wear along with your panties like a badge!!!  :aok

:rolleyes:  :rofl  :rolleyes:  :ahand

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #85 on: January 04, 2013, 03:55:42 PM »
I'm not smack talking, I'm calling you a worthless idiot!  You're not even original, there have been many others much like you in the past, sheepish little worthless trolls that lean towards the panty wearing!  :aok

as far as the "falsely calling HO"  give it a break lil boy, you suck so bad a HO is all you will ever get on me, be proud of it, wear along with your panties like a badge!!!  :aok

Welcome back!

We missed you  :aok
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #86 on: January 04, 2013, 04:07:15 PM »

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #87 on: January 04, 2013, 05:04:46 PM »
Do as you would be done by.

Really Batfink? So by your logic Midway and I could fight in Ki-84 and he would not be severely disadvantaged?

absolutely, I believe that after ten or so duels it would have evened up significantly
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #88 on: January 04, 2013, 05:32:28 PM »

absolutely, I believe that after ten or so duels it would have evened up significantly
you are underestimating nrshida and his ability to learn as well. Learning the player's style is almost more important than the plane he flies.
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #89 on: January 04, 2013, 05:36:53 PM »
Shida got detailed advice about midway's flying style, also a film about me spanking him 8 times in one sortie, with an aileron missing.
He will have no problems with killing midway at will.
AoM
City of ice