Author Topic: the most timid  (Read 27731 times)

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
Re: the most timid
« Reply #630 on: February 22, 2013, 06:58:40 PM »
You should seek help then.

By his own admission he can't be helped.
-AoM-

Offline SQUAT!

• Copper Member
« Reply #631 on: February 22, 2013, 08:41:32 PM »

Here, put this sticker on your plane

(Image removed from quote.)

No problem with Europeans. Just the few i was talking about.

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #632 on: February 23, 2013, 02:06:35 AM »
Im the one that needs help.  Riiiiiiight lol.
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline Wmaker

• Platinum Member
      • Lentolaivue 34 website
« Reply #633 on: February 23, 2013, 03:23:47 AM »
I started this thread a week after running into PJK.

You are lying here. PJK shot you down, long winded crying and sniveling on Ch200 and you ran to the BBS and started typing.

Almost forgot. thanks for the mass report this morning wmaker and company. so upset abotu being told to make sense lol. your squad even runs to mommy like timid lil individuals of the youg female persuasion  

Again, you're full of it as per usual. I hadn't said a thing to you, got Saluted by another player. I answered so you knew I was online and immediately typed "<finger> wmaker" and continued with your usual garbage. The mute was well deserved.

Was I offended by your drivel? Heck no! But as it was a good way to shut you up within the rules of the game, worked like a charm. :)

i think your a lil but hurt your name is on the list.

Trust me, your opinions I could care less about.

I didn't see Squat say anything about anyone but wm and his squad. Since you are not IN his squad, I take it you're here to cover wm's retreat as usual?

I see you are still upset. ;)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 03:34:17 AM by Wmaker »
Wmaker
Lentolaivue 34

Thank you for the Brewster HTC!

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #634 on: February 23, 2013, 04:44:48 AM »
I didn't see Squat say anything about anyone but wm and his squad. Since you are not IN his squad, I take it you're here to cover wm's retreat as usual?
I'm "in his squad" by sharing the same squad vox channel and bulletin board.  By the LeR3 (Flight Regiment 3) activity covering all Lentolaivue squads I'm in his squad.

I'm not in his squad by the squad name shown with my nick in the Roster. By the squad name, wmaker has been the only representant online of his squad lately.

If I have understood right, PJK has been counted as a member of wmaker's squad in this discussion. Well, he isn't. PJK is in my squad. So I take you count all of us on wmaker's squad vox as being in his squad.

Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #635 on: February 23, 2013, 06:18:40 AM »
Squat does that screen shot mean you are text or VOX banned in the game now? Are you trying to make it a clean sweep and get the ban hammer in here too?

Well after you get nailed with the Ban Hammer by Hitech or Skuzzy. At least you still have your privleges back at the Pigs site. Though, you get real cranky every time Skuzzy nails you with his hamnner. We may need to look into passing the hat and get you a crash helmit for your birthday.

Skuzzy or HiTech please use the softer end of the hammer this time. Squat's head is starting to look real lumpy these days...................
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #636 on: February 23, 2013, 10:19:58 AM »
SQUAT fingered Wmaker ... in public  :O
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #637 on: February 23, 2013, 12:12:59 PM »
Please post more screenshots. He has to be in the running for the worst sportsmanship award. 

The Few

-Spek

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #638 on: February 23, 2013, 12:13:47 PM »
You guys need to be nice to each other.   :old:
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #639 on: February 23, 2013, 06:20:36 PM »
SQUAT fingered Wmaker ... in public  :O

Actually, it was a full-hand noodling...backside first.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #640 on: February 23, 2013, 06:22:01 PM »
Please post more screenshots. He has to be in the running for the worst sportsmanship award. 

For 200, not even close...and its Rookie ball compared to some stuff I've heard on direct VOX lately.....almost reminded me of DrDeath's old dooshery.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline ALFAMEGA51

• Silver Member
« Reply #641 on: February 23, 2013, 07:15:49 PM »
Actually, it was a full-hand noodling...backside first.
spit water everywhere LMAO  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl
ID:ALFAMEGA/Kyle
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Undercover Jug pilot "My brick always flys wing"

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #642 on: February 24, 2013, 05:19:41 AM »
I dont see anything in that screenshot that should get him muted....  is finger a bad word?  is swollow even a word?  and as far as someone calling someone else a whiner, isn't taddle telling the ultimate form of whining?

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #643 on: February 24, 2013, 06:04:34 AM »
You know exactly what he meant.  Lololol. This thread.

The Few

-Spek

Offline SQUAT!

• Copper Member
« Reply #644 on: February 25, 2013, 12:15:59 PM »
I dont see anything in that screenshot that should get him muted....  is finger a bad word?  is swollow even a word?  and as far as someone calling someone else a whiner, isn't taddle telling the ultimate form of whining?

i'm used to being text muted. Heaven forbid people talk trash in a video game were the objective is to KILL the people on the opposing teams. I'm sure football players baseball players and soccer players never talk trash to each other. But it's what ever. Muteing me doesn't change the fact that WMaker and his squad are timid. And finding out who is the most timid player is what this thread is all about