Author Topic: "muppet pass" achievement  (Read 3265 times)

Offline klipper

• Zinc Member
Re: "muppet pass" achievement
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2013, 07:13:20 AM »
 :aok
I don't know about the rest of you, but I don't feel any Achievement should be named after an existing squadron or person.

For example, someone had suggested the 'Capt Dell Achievement' that is awarding by driving more than 25 miles to take a base. Since Capt Dell has passed on, this is a good suggestion (if a historical based name/description isn't available).

Offline RumbleB

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2013, 02:21:17 PM »
Well I made this film when I saw someone say it was a barrel roll defence but now I see it's just some pisstake move? I do hope you're not serious. no wait, I do. I do hope so.

Grizz grizz grizz in the 152, only fester would catch me. Grizz I never had problems shooting down, nice fella but why does he torture himself ... or did with that boring ufo craft. I don't know, video from 2009 when it had good guns I suppose? I can't hit toejam with anything but wing mounted 20mm. and a tater here n there. nuless this thrustmaster stick is the true true. mabe I'll stop ki-84ing sin... no. never. but if it's a smooth stick I'm gonna have to pla arounid with tater planes more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLlhUQQG-vQ&feature=youtu.be

The sads film to me looks like a move where you're just waiting to die, or came back from being afkand hit the trigger in panic. How is that even a move? there's no movement. It's terrible in practical terms but funny it be.
If anyone ever attempts this against me I think I'm just gonna have to attempt landing on their canopy. I wonder if that's a viable collision attack now ! just gentle nudge them into the ground.
but they haven't even updated the typhie cockpit after a decade so I don't have my hopes up.

Looks fun.. and looks like you have to be the drunkest mouthbreather to die to it let alone not get the kill when someone flies off like that.

clearly I've been trolled. gg.

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2013, 03:09:08 AM »
It was a "move" but only as much as missing half a wing will allow you to do.

He ended up with the exact same damage to his plane.