Author Topic: not a good day  (Read 153 times)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
not a good day
« on: May 02, 2013, 12:00:11 AM »
of all the unluckiest days, yesterday was the worst.

first in the morning we had a gas leak in our yard office.  it sounded more like the water heater was just being noise as we have a small one in there to provide hot water to wash our hands.  then we smelled it and me and my co worker decided it was time to run out the door.  somehow a valve turned on by "itself" and try to explain that to the safety department that neither my coworker or me were anywhere near that valve prior.

about 3 hours later as I was cutting some steel slabs I noticed that the cutting machines were going at about 1/2 the speed that they normally do.  I had called off the day before, so I decided to inspect all 5 of the machines ( was using only 2)  I walked away from the 5th cutting machine (they're about 30 feet apart) and about 15 minutes later a pile of about 20 slabs fell over on the spot I had just been standing on.  each slab weights about 20 to 25 tons.

later that night as I was falling asleep I smelled gas and got out of bed.  my gf had been cleaning the stove and somehow had turned on a stove burner.  we did the same thing, open all the doors and windows and got out for about 1/2 and hour.

next day I woke up and went to take a shower and all of a sudden something came over me and started throwing up.  I guess it was the realization that any of those 3 situations would have been the end of me.

today, it was an easy day.  as the only problem I had was when I bit my lip chewing gum  :banana:

semp

you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
Re: not a good day
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2013, 12:08:30 AM »
Sounds like the luckiest day ever

Offline eagl

• Platinum Member
Re: not a good day
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2013, 01:24:51 AM »
Sounds like the luckiest day ever

+1
Everyone I know, goes away, in the end.