Author Topic: wtg Alchemists on new M8 kill record!  (Read 8356 times)

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
Re: wtg Alchemists on new M8 kill record!
« Reply #60 on: May 20, 2013, 05:06:53 AM »

i got my ear muffs on..so there :neener:

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #61 on: May 20, 2013, 07:13:15 AM »
Des, I got my SD kill in the MA with rockets, did it take some time, and practice, yes..was it worth it yes.  It was a fun challenge, and it was good feeling knowing I did it without having to kill a buddy or shade.
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #62 on: May 20, 2013, 09:20:41 AM »
Lastly...All you guys talking about is perk farming... padding scores/rank..... What about achievements? getting achievements either using shade accounts, or getting your squaddie to help you get the achivements... i haven't seen anyone up at SDKfz 251 for quite a while now... last kill for the GV achievement....if time was esstential in getting that achievement, how long do i need to wait to get that achievement? i live in ASIA... by the time i get back from work to get on aces, usually there isn't anyone on.. maybe 100 players if i'm lucky.. weekends are dedicated to my GF( i do intend to marry her and keep her happy), do couplely stuff.. so i dun get much time on aces as much as i would like to.. so achievements are kinda like good for me.. at least i have something to look forward to instead of trying to get kills in a sparsely populated arena..well.. you can bring out the torches and pitchforks for all i care... i got someone to help me get my achievements...FYI... i didn't earn no perkies... cos i never landed them.. The only problem i had was because my rank went up due to those kills.. and that kinda set the torches and pitchforks going... i like stars to my name... cos thats all i want and can get from the game at the moment....So if you think i did wrong... please get skuzzy to take my perks away... BTW... i jsut returned to the game so i have any about 300 plus fighter perkies... 200 plus bomber perkies and 300 plus gv perkies... so take them away if you think that will make you feel better... but i can tell you...nothing is solved.. to me its just back to square one... do you really think that will actually help stop? you guys have absolutely no idea how many of these people are out there.. actually doing it for perkies in MW or EW. Bang on your chests all you want..i got my ear muffs on..so there :neener:

This is awesome.   :rock

Excuses I read are:  Lives in Asia, trying to get into GF's pants on the weekend, I didn't earn perks it was achievements I cheated on, and achievements would take too long if done legitimately.  

The last bit is interesting.  "So, you think you can stop me here?"    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioEuRqIedVs

:)

Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline leitwolf

• Nickel Member
« Reply #63 on: May 20, 2013, 10:10:27 AM »
He has a point about the 251 kill.  :(
veni, vidi, vulchi.

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #64 on: May 20, 2013, 10:16:24 AM »
:rofl :rofl... talk about getting all the facts wrong... thank god you're not doing jury duty... i was indeed teaching kilroy...firstly i din tell you i cant get points... secondly.. i didn't even yell at kilroy to tell him to look out.. you could really be a story teller... you should think of a career change
 and lusche.. i think you got the some of the story wrong too...too many figures for you maybe.. human error in data entry is very usual... those kills in the m8 was by killroy on me in the wirb.

Lastly...All you guys talking about is perk farming... padding scores/rank..... What about achievements? getting achievements either using shade accounts, or getting your squaddie to help you get the achivements... i haven't seen anyone up at SDKfz 251 for quite a while now... last kill for the GV achievement....if time was esstential in getting that achievement, how long do i need to wait to get that achievement? i live in ASIA... by the time i get back from work to get on aces, usually there isn't anyone on.. maybe 100 players if i'm lucky.. weekends are dedicated to my GF( i do intend to marry her and keep her happy), do couplely stuff.. so i dun get much time on aces as much as i would like to.. so achievements are kinda like good for me.. at least i have something to look forward to instead of trying to get kills in a sparsely populated arena..well.. you can bring out the torches and pitchforks for all i care... i got someone to help me get my achievements...FYI... i didn't earn no perkies... cos i never landed them.. The only problem i had was because my rank went up due to those kills.. and that kinda set the torches and pitchforks going... i like stars to my name... cos thats all i want and can get from the game at the moment....So if you think i did wrong... please get skuzzy to take my perks away... BTW... i jsut returned to the game so i have any about 300 plus fighter perkies... 200 plus bomber perkies and 300 plus gv perkies... so take them away if you think that will make you feel better... but i can tell you...nothing is solved.. to me its just back to square one... do you really think that will actually help stop? you guys have absolutely no idea how many of these people are out there.. actually doing it for perkies in MW or EW. Bang on your chests all you want..i got my ear muffs on..so there :neener:
:aok  there ya go, that's the way to do it...tell it like it is, you have no problem gaming the game because everything else takes too much time and is beyond your ability. after all it's your $15 and you will do whatever it takes to make yourself feel better for not being able to compete with everyone else. don't forget to tell them that if you could find a way to cheat you would do it without care...

<end sarcasm>  :rolleyes:
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #65 on: May 20, 2013, 10:53:02 AM »
He has a point about the 251 kill.  :(

You mean he's to lazy to find an actual fight and get the kill legit wise.

Late War Tour 160
Kills by Butcher of a
SdKfz 251 by model type
Used Model Type   Kills   Percent
A-20G   1   100.000

Found this one the first few days I came back, basically he doesn't take the time to earn the kills legit wise, instead kills shades or teammates. Again some vehicles/planes are RARE to see in the main arena, doesn't mean you can't find them - you just have to be patient instead of shade killing.
JG 52

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #66 on: May 20, 2013, 11:01:50 AM »
I say we should weigh him.

If he weighs the same as a duck... he's made of wood.
And therefore...
He is

...A witch!
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #67 on: May 20, 2013, 11:09:43 AM »
You mean he's to lazy to find an actual fight and get the kill legit wise.

Late War Tour 160
Kills by Butcher of a
SdKfz 251 by model type
Used Model Type   Kills   Percent
A-20G   1   100.000

Found this one the first few days I came back, basically he doesn't take the time to earn the kills legit wise, instead kills shades or teammates. Again some vehicles/planes are RARE to see in the main arena, doesn't mean you can't find them - you just have to be patient instead of shade killing.

Thats what I'm saying, it's not impossible, you just have to try. Stop being lazy and work for an achievement. The people that are out there killing buddies or shades are taking away from the validity of the actual achievement.

Late War Tour 160
Kills by Coprhead in a
SdKfz 251 by model type
Model Type   Kills   Percent
Panzer IV H   1   100.000
    1 Kills   

Late War Tour 160
Kills by Coprhead in a
SdKfz 251 by player name
Player Name   Killed   Percent
Gavilan   1   100.000
    1 Kills   

Copyright © 2013, HiTech Creations, Inc.
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
« Reply #68 on: May 20, 2013, 11:25:30 AM »
 I think....

....that...

The m8 is the best m18. Killer. Faster and the gun has so
e decent range
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #69 on: May 20, 2013, 11:45:30 AM »
Thats what I'm saying, it's not impossible, you just have to try. Stop being lazy and work for an achievement. The people that are out there killing buddies or shades are taking away from the validity of the actual achievement.

I see a few achievements that are not easy to get - one being shooting down two 262s in one fighter sortie - now I have done this a few times in the past, its very rare to actually score two in one sortie. Second being shooting down the elusive Ar234, by the time you spot them - they are already gone.

I was fortunate to catch 3 B29s hitting strats under 15k - a fate I will never see again (I did catch three on the first day the B29 came out in a 109g6).

Some achievements might take months if not years to complete, assuming Luck and skill come together for one magical moment.

JG 52

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #70 on: May 20, 2013, 12:12:28 PM »
But I think that's what makes the achievements neat. Yes some are going to be difficult to meet, but when the moment presents it's you take advantage and capitalize on the opportunity. Then those become real achievements.
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #71 on: May 20, 2013, 04:49:58 PM »
I say we should weigh him.

If he weighs the same as a duck... he's made of wood.
And therefore...
He is

...A witch!

:lol  :aok

It looks as if the term achievement has been misunderstood. Achievement means to achieve you don't get it for just showing up. The idea behind giving achievements is to encourage people to achieve. I guess that simple idea is lost on these guys.. Or else these guys have confused the word achievement with freebie.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 04:55:08 PM by Shifty »

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #72 on: May 20, 2013, 05:02:07 PM »
So, with all of this being said, Whats going to be done about it, HiTech? It is seriously making an impact on the game.

I wonder how much time needs to be invested on mondays with cleaning up shade/perk farmers... 

And how much are people paying?  I'm a little short on $$ lately... two more weeks of school.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 05:04:12 PM by Babalonian »
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline wardog19

• Zinc Member
« Reply #73 on: May 20, 2013, 06:03:40 PM »
 :bhead
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 06:14:25 PM by wardog19 »

Offline wardog19

• Zinc Member
« Reply #74 on: May 20, 2013, 06:10:10 PM »
:rofl :rofl... talk about getting all the facts wrong... thank god you're not doing jury duty... i was indeed teaching kilroy...firstly i din tell you i cant get points... secondly.. i didn't even yell at kilroy to tell him to look out.. you could really be a story teller... you should think of a career change
 and lusche.. i think you got the some of the story wrong too...too many figures for you maybe.. human error in data entry is very usual... those kills in the m8 was by killroy on me in the wirb.

No, I did not get any facts wrong as I stated them! You state above "I was indeed teaching Kilroy" which I submitted in my post: "I'm teaching a squaddie to shoot". Since I stated you should use the Training or Dueling Arena for that purpose yet you confess to behavior that was achievement and PERK POINT generators then it would be that my assertion that you stated " Don't get points there" has more validity than your denial!

Concerning your trying to warn Kilroy I think that would be in line with what I have stated since you would not want him to be 'killed' WHEN the point is to not be while attaining an 'easy kill'.  I do not fabricate facts.

As for not doing jury duty: Since I was one of two players witnessing what I described in my post I would be a testifying witness not a juror. But either way a hypothetical conviction would result. Thumbs UP!