Author Topic: wtg Alchemists on new M8 kill record!  (Read 8362 times)

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
Re: wtg Alchemists on new M8 kill record!
« Reply #75 on: May 20, 2013, 07:32:03 PM »
No, I did not get any facts wrong as I stated them! You state above "I was indeed teaching Kilroy" which I submitted in my post: "I'm teaching a squaddie to shoot". Since I stated you should use the Training or Dueling Arena for that purpose yet you confess to behavior that was achievement and PERK POINT generators then it would be that my assertion that you stated " Don't get points there" has more validity than your denial!

Concerning your trying to warn Kilroy I think that would be in line with what I have stated since you would not want him to be 'killed' WHEN the point is to not be while attaining an 'easy kill'.  I do not fabricate facts.

As for not doing jury duty: Since I was one of two players witnessing what I described in my post I would be a testifying witness not a juror. But either way a hypothetical conviction would result. Thumbs UP!

+1
JG 52

Offline HawkerMKII

• Silver Member
« Reply #76 on: May 20, 2013, 07:45:26 PM »
He has a point about the 251 kill.  :(

got mine without help form anyone.....lucky maybe
8th of November 1965, 173RD Airborne <S>

Offline HawkerMKII

• Silver Member
« Reply #77 on: May 20, 2013, 07:48:36 PM »
I see a few achievements that are not easy to get - one being shooting down two 262s in one fighter sortie - now I have done this a few times in the past, its very rare to actually score two in one sortie. Second being shooting down the elusive Ar234, by the time you spot them - they are already gone.

I was fortunate to catch 3 B29s hitting strats under 15k - a fate I will never see again (I did catch three on the first day the B29 came out in a 109g6).

Some achievements might take months if not years to complete, assuming Luck and skill come together for one magical moment.

I think this was my best sortie ever.....but soooooooooooooooooo darn LUCKY....2 262 kills in a 205....about a year ago....I will never get 2 262 kills in another sortie again
8th of November 1965, 173RD Airborne <S>

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #78 on: May 21, 2013, 01:17:34 AM »

:rofl :rofl... talk about getting all the facts wrong... thank god you're not doing jury duty... i was indeed teaching kilroy...firstly i din tell you i cant get points... secondly.. i didn't even yell at kilroy to tell him to look out.. you could really be a story teller... you should think of a career change

Was not supposed to post this however it was just to good to pass up. :devil

https://hotfile.com/dl/223795943/80b8072/I_didnt_even..ahf.html
« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 01:29:18 AM by lyric1 »

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #79 on: May 21, 2013, 01:38:04 AM »
Was not supposed to post this however it was just to good to pass up. :devil

https://hotfile.com/dl/223795943/80b8072/I_didnt_even..ahf.html
I have a little bit of respect for Chalege now and that other guy (whoever he was).
These DESO and Kilroy twits need a boot.
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline des506

• Nickel Member
      • The 354th FG
« Reply #80 on: May 21, 2013, 01:48:16 AM »
I have a little bit of respect for Chalege now and that other guy (whoever he was).

Well.. the story is still the same ... blah blah blah...no respect...blah blah blah....i earned them the hard way...blah blah ablah...all i still hear is the banging on chests...but??? :rofl :rofl

guys... really...bang on your chests all you want...posting for the sake of posting...sheesh...i i din cheat... i just got my achievements the easy way... no one said i can't... only a bunch of self righteous gorillas who think they should decide the rules....i din reverse engineer the program.. i din change the coding...i just did it the easy way... WITCH?? YES I AM! your torches and pitchforks can't hurt me... :neener:
DES 354th FG
The men dying out there have no choice... i have..i cannot order them into battle... i can perhaps lead them...Help them....Die with them
Manfred von Richthofen

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #81 on: May 21, 2013, 02:14:28 AM »
Well.. the story is still the same ... blah blah blah...no respect...blah blah blah....i earned them the hard way...blah blah ablah...all i still hear is the banging on chests...but??? :rofl :rofl

guys... really...bang on your chests all you want...posting for the sake of posting...sheesh...i i din cheat... i just got my achievements the easy way... no one said i can't... only a bunch of self righteous gorillas who think they should decide the rules....i din reverse engineer the program.. i din change the coding...i just did it the easy way... WITCH?? YES I AM! your torches and pitchforks can't hurt me... :neener:

Look quit while your ahead. :aok
You basically called Wardog19 a liar & yet everything he said was true.
I can't say the same for you at this point. :old:

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #82 on: May 21, 2013, 02:15:26 AM »

Nah a slap on the wrist would suffice.

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #83 on: May 21, 2013, 02:19:26 AM »
I think this was my best sortie ever.....but soooooooooooooooooo darn LUCKY....2 262 kills in a 205....about a year ago....I will never get 2 262 kills in another sortie again
Talk to Des506. He can hook you up.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline SirNuke

• Silver Member
« Reply #84 on: May 21, 2013, 02:23:45 AM »
looking at HTC's current answer on this (none) it seems like DES got his achievements/perks in a legit way.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 02:47:42 AM by SirNuke »

Offline des506

• Nickel Member
      • The 354th FG
« Reply #85 on: May 21, 2013, 02:37:15 AM »

Look quit while your ahead. :aok
You basically called Wardog19 a liar & yet everything he said was true.
I can't say the same for you at this point. :old:

Sure.. he can say what he likes... FYI... when he asked me why can't  do it in the TA... i just kept quiet and ignored him... i basically kept quiet... so you can believe the story all you want... i dun care... doesn't hurt me... really at this point.. i am just posting for the sake of posting...is there an achievement for that?? or is that against the rules?? hmmm??? :rofl :rofl
DES 354th FG
The men dying out there have no choice... i have..i cannot order them into battle... i can perhaps lead them...Help them....Die with them
Manfred von Richthofen

Offline des506

• Nickel Member
      • The 354th FG
« Reply #86 on: May 21, 2013, 02:39:49 AM »
looking at HTC's current answer on this (none) it looks like DES got his achievements/perks in a legit way.

Got zero perks for that... just the stars... love stars... :banana:
DES 354th FG
Manfred von Richthofen

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #87 on: May 21, 2013, 03:00:18 AM »
looking at HTC's current answer on this (none) it seems like DES got his achievements/perks in a legit way.
exactly. I think its BS, but whatever. Who am I, right?
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline des506

• Nickel Member
      • The 354th FG
« Reply #88 on: May 21, 2013, 03:12:38 AM »
exactly. I think its BS, but whatever. Who am I, right?

You got that right... :aok
DES 354th FG
Manfred von Richthofen

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #89 on: May 21, 2013, 03:14:55 AM »
really at this point.. i am just posting for the sake of posting