Author Topic: Got Silk?  (Read 80735 times)

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: Got Silk?
« Reply #225 on: June 12, 2013, 11:44:30 AM »
I say if  FlyinFin :rock and Ink :rock were to take a walk in the woods together...

... they would come out the other side best buds.  :cheers:

Emotional connections such as these are the foundation on which future friendships are based. :old:

Comparing pics of tough guy images. :aok

:)

Mid it wasnt really for comparison thats why it is gone... it was really just for Pinky,, just to curb his incessant rambling on how big bad and awesom of a leg breaker he is.

It worked,

Now he can just go back to calling me coward again cause he is safe here on the internet :aok

Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Online icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #226 on: June 12, 2013, 11:45:22 AM »
You pale little pansies need to get out into the sun.

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #227 on: June 12, 2013, 11:47:49 AM »
You  need to get out into the sun.

On my way I got a 70 foot block wall to build today :) Lots of Eggs and Bacon this AM  :aok
Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #228 on: June 12, 2013, 11:52:33 AM »
You pale little pansies need to get out into the sun.

Get outside icepac, you'll melt.  :old: :neener:
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #229 on: June 12, 2013, 02:03:34 PM »
I dont care for skinny little firefighters either ... and my body fat index is 19 even though im 6 ft and 250 what is yours precious?

Does that include your clown feet and vajayjay?  
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 02:15:02 PM by Changeup »
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #230 on: June 12, 2013, 03:25:18 PM »
The next megafuss.

Was a nice read for this evening to get through all this shizz. Keep it coming, ill check in again tomorrow.
AoM
City of ice

Online Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #231 on: June 12, 2013, 04:27:17 PM »
As OBX would say...."uh oh...fuss bruh"

Gotta love a good AH fuss  :aok

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #232 on: June 12, 2013, 04:57:55 PM »
As OBX would say....  ...and he comes out swinging!
fixed!  :-)

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #233 on: June 12, 2013, 05:42:15 PM »
I do not fly for score. I have attained rank 1 in every category in tour 150 and after that "achievement" I retired from the score game. any score I get are incidental to grinding nerd points or just flying and fighting. I had been wanting to get more early war kills and was sitting in the early war arena for about an hour hoping someone else would log in and fight and ended up just working on the bail out achievement during the wait.

I consider achievement points nerd points and I view most of them as grinds. I will grind out the ones I view to be no indication of skill or ability as quickly as possible because I like to collect nerd points. It's a habit I picked up from when I used to play world of warcraft where I had gladiator rank from pvp pretty often and was in a guild that did all the server and often world first achievements and also liked to grind out no skill "fluff" achievements as fast as possible just for the sake of grinding.

And as for Aces High... does anyone here have the ability to go a tour in the LWMA to 297 kills and 0 deaths besides me? didn't think so so that gives you some insight into how many landable sorties I found myself bailing out of just to get a silly achievement. I decided to grind out the bailouts to finish the achievement and thus remove the motivation not to land the sortie when able. like it or not achievements affect the way you fly if your interested in "achieving" them. how you decide to go about that is your choice.

I also spray all my ammo I have leftover every sortie etc just for the silly achievements etc.

When I get burned out on 2hr strat runs that involves 1hr+ of climbing afk to survive... I like to do strat runs in midwar where the distances to target are short and most flights I get fighters to shoot at as well.

But lets get right down to it and not try to cloud this with grinding silly achievements that are nothing more than grinds...

I suggest anyone having a problem with the way I fly come to the DA and duel me and see how many times you get killed with no kills before you have had enough. I will even bail out after I kill you every flight.

and while were looking at the what the whole thing of achievement points in AH means consider this...

my closest competitor in nerd points has almost no kills of fighter aircraft and yet is able to get the highest nerd point total while being completely incapable of even some semblance of aircombat ability.

I take bigger issue with the setup allowing that many points to be accumulated while ignoring the hardest and most rewarding part of the game than I do anyone interested in quickly completing the less well designed achievements.

Just saw your reply in among the Fin and Ink fun.   The only thing that strikes me as odd about this Fester, is you often call out other folks on the board for similar things.  Personally I don't care how you play it, but it's a bit of a surprise to see you on the other end of one of these threads regardless of how you can justify it.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #234 on: June 12, 2013, 05:47:38 PM »
Just saw your reply in among the Fin and Ink fun.   The only thing that strikes me as odd about this Fester, is you often call out other folks on the board for similar things.  Personally I don't care how you play it, but it's a bit of a surprise to see you on the other end of one of these threads regardless of how you can justify it.

other than the fact that what you typed here isn't true.. go start your own tread if you wanna type off subject.. stop tryin to derail our derailed thread..  :furious
- TWBYDHAS

Offline cobia38

• Silver Member
« Reply #235 on: June 12, 2013, 06:26:13 PM »
   16 pages of internet tough guys waving their pixal donuts around  :rofl
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 06:38:29 PM by cobia38 »

Harvesting taters,one  K4 at a time

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #236 on: June 12, 2013, 06:35:36 PM »

(Image removed from quote.)
Nice to know you have that Women's chart handy for yourself... :)
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #237 on: June 12, 2013, 08:07:06 PM »

Guppy,

If I were adjudicating this for a public misdemeanor. I would be astounded by the defendant's assertion of innocence by virtue of being a superior citizen to all citizens under my jurisdiction including the presiding magistrate and jury. Then adding to that a challenge of trial by combat to silence his accusers. Yes this is a child's game. But, anonymous ID's lend themselves as interesting windows into the personalities hiding behind them.

Guppy do you teach your children that all men are created equal and that we are governed by laws and contracts? Or do you teach your children from "Animal Farm", that some men are more equal? Orwell was quite prescient 68 years ago in more ways than he knew. He had not met Fester yet.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #238 on: June 12, 2013, 10:42:12 PM »
 :rofl :rofl :rofl    flyingtard....get a clue meatstick.....

you dont like what I have to say...put my arse on ignore...

otherwise deal with me calling you out as the coward you are.... :aok

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #239 on: June 12, 2013, 10:57:46 PM »
With all that muscles and testosterone around; I just want to state that while I'm 6'8" and 287 lbs, almost all of that mass is just fat and I can barely hold a pencil. On top of that, I'm too lazy and too timid to punch anyone.
I also have no fancy swords or rifles I could pose with, just a NERF gun. (And a rusty German helmet too small for my head).  :uhoh

You all may now proceed with your tales of manliness  :old:

I always wondered..but now with that description I am sure ...you are....