Author Topic: A Public Apology to Badboy  (Read 9137 times)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: A Public Apology to Badboy
« Reply #90 on: September 04, 2013, 07:12:43 PM »
I always thought this was interesting
(Image removed from quote.)

Hey Bad,

www.netaces.org/badboy/Midway.pdf

A very good read, written by a very good man, awesome contributor, and indeed a very good Spitfire pilot. :aok

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Hajo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #91 on: September 04, 2013, 07:29:54 PM »
These posts are utterly ridiculous.  Reading this reminds me of a group of old women at a gab fest.  A lot of words spoken and nothing said.

I've known TC for around 20 years, I used to fly a lot with the damned back in AW many years ago. He has always been a gentleman.

He will help anyone with any problem they may have regarding the game itself or the PC if you are having difficulties running the game.

I wonder if there is a BBS on the WEB that is idiot proof? 

I'm just sorry he had to read and respond to this drivel.  Childish accusations to say the least.
- The Flying Circus -

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #92 on: September 04, 2013, 07:31:37 PM »
TC's good people.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #93 on: September 04, 2013, 07:55:51 PM »
These posts are utterly ridiculous.  Reading this reminds me of a group of old women at a gab fest.  A lot of words spoken and nothing said.

I've known TC for around 20 years, I used to fly a lot with the damned back in AW many years ago. He has always been a gentleman.

He will help anyone with any problem they may have regarding the game itself or the PC if you are having difficulties running the game.

I'm just sorry he had to read and respond to this drivel.  Childish accusations to say the least.

Indeed. :aok

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Hap

• Gold Member
« Reply #94 on: September 04, 2013, 08:01:03 PM »

:aok :aok :aok

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #95 on: September 04, 2013, 08:47:39 PM »
These days Badboy aka Sharky aka BigBLUE aka something else hangs in the DA a lot.  If he doesn't like what he's seeing there, he uses his other accounts to track you in the MA...until you tell everyone around you which Spit he's flying and he'll be at 18K.  He's not well...

I love the film feature....

I will admit to having dueled Bigblue several times, a very very good pilot, that pwns me silly.  He is very patient in his fights and drains my energy like pulling the plug on a sink and watches my E slowly go down the drain.   Then I'm just a slow piece of low hanging fruit for him to pick out of the sky just above ground level.  Very smart and very nice pilot.  I could duel him all day, but he'd get bored. :frown:

I wish I was as good and smart as Bigblue.  Maybe one day. :pray

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #96 on: September 04, 2013, 09:49:46 PM »

I wish I was as good and smart as Bigblue.  Maybe one day. :pray

nah, you cant fix stupid lol

Although I have to hand it to ya. Probably one of the best trolls ever.

<S>  :rofl
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #97 on: September 04, 2013, 11:18:07 PM »

www.netaces.org/badboy/Midway.pdf

A very good read, written by a very good man, awesome contributor,

and indeed a very good Spitfire pilot. :aok

:lol

I can show you where he has not be so nice if you wish  :t

I don't know about very good but good enough to look Bad ...if need be ..... :aok

Don't you want to post the others?

This 1 would be timely,

Tell Bad hello for me next time you see him,

:cheers:

Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #98 on: September 04, 2013, 11:21:48 PM »

Apparently not since TC isn't the primary subject of this thread.

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #99 on: September 04, 2013, 11:30:21 PM »
Accusing people publicly and providing no facts in support is equivalent to starting rumours.  Your apology was appropriate since you finally admitted you had no supporting hard facts.  To then withdraw it and start down your previous public accusation path again is simply wrong and akin to rumour mongerring.

If you have an issue with someone' behaviour, take it up with HTC.  If they tell you there is no issue worth taking action on after reviewing your evidence, then deal with it privately.  If you insist on public accusations, then show public facts to support it.  What you did and are now doing is wrong.

You know absolutely nothing about the long time reputations of players built over a decade and a half or more.  That being the case you should sit quietly on the sidelines.

TC is actually a hell of a fun guy while Badboy is known to do exactly what was described. But at the end of the day, who cares? We all get wrapped up in AH world a bit too much for our own good and Shida is about as stand up as they come in my book.  :salute Shida.

^ This.

I've known for a long time TC flys under shades but who cares?  He's even mentioned it on the BBs before.  Every time I've fought him it's been fun and have never seen anyhing dubious in it.

While there's no mistaking Badboy's contributions to the game there's also no escaping his in game reputation.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #100 on: September 04, 2013, 11:45:50 PM »

Apparently not since TC isn't the primary subject of this thread.

Does secondary count?...

Lets help Tequila Chaser in on this.........

Hey TC,
Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #101 on: September 05, 2013, 12:02:40 AM »
Does secondary count?...

Lets help Tequila Chaser in on this.........

(Image removed from quote.)

Hey TC,

:D  Heya Megalodon

I got all those old proofs and drafts......  including this one in it's entirety.......

people will have their opinions, those who know me and have known me, know how I feel about the game and community, I need not post anything else.....

cheers

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #102 on: September 05, 2013, 12:06:00 AM »
:D  Heya Megalodon

I got all those old proofs and drafts......  including this one in it's entirety.......

people will have their opinions, those who know me and have known me, know how I feel about the game and community, I need not post anything else.....

cheers

TC
Amazing how fast you came out of the woodwork  ;)

I have them all In Pdf .... I figure Bad will post the rest  :rofl ... If he didn't delete them already

:cheers:

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #103 on: September 05, 2013, 12:37:01 AM »
Nah, a good friend sent me a pm back on June 19th.... But I did not see it until last evening..

I have been down with my health since May/June and just logged in to the bbs yesterday after being off the grid ( phones, email, internet, bbs and game since April/may ... I did check the bbs once on June 6th.. but absent since then until yesterday...

I have a bunch of pm's to reply to, along with a bunch of emails..... I just don't want to bother anyone with my health issues.... Most close friends already know I've been dealing with health/physical disability since 2003... No need to burden any of you with it or me... We all got our on real life situations to worry about....

I would have responded/replyed the day all this stuff was first posted if I had been physically able to do so...

Cheers

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
« Reply #104 on: September 05, 2013, 11:15:55 AM »

I have also known Johnny for almost as long as you Hajo and I also have known him to be a completely honorable person that has always been there to help in all ways.  TC may get miffed at me but he has headed a project for years in collecting PC parts from players and redistributing them to upgrade their PC's to assist them in being able to maintain a system for them to be able to fly with a fully functional system.  TC doesn't like the limelight and has always done this under the covers, so to speak.  He used to devote a lot of his time to training folks but like a lot of us old timers, well we are starting to fall apart.  This guy has been living on a fixed income and has been distributing all these parts to folks at his own expense and expects nothing in return.  It's frigging sad that his good name (and not good name as Midway would spout about, but a REAL good name), has been smeared in this thread.  It is really really sad!  It's true that the lunatics are running the asylum. :-(

All the Best to TC who I consider a good friend!  :salute

Jay
awDoc1
The Flying Circus Rocks! We're clowns of a different color!

Beer! helping ugly folks get laid!