Author Topic: Fester  (Read 17813 times)

Offline Iraqvet

• Copper Member
Re: Fester
« Reply #195 on: June 22, 2013, 09:11:41 AM »
I've taken a few days before I responded, mostly because if I responded sooner it would have been directly to HTC, something I have never done and won't do.
I did see your post, and I also saw your edit, which after the original post was even more deplorable.
Your original post
Which was bad enough but to replace it with
Speak volumes for your character.
Up until you did that stupid move of bailing on your own in mid war for a freaking star I had no problem with you, I have no issue with the muppets as a squad and I have had nothing but respect for your ability and contribution to the game.
I want you to see something.
This was my wife Sarah, she flew in the game with me in my squad and she also flew as a free agent, she was trained by Lew and until the task of caring for the children became too much she was a regular appearance.
(Image removed from quote.)
This was her in October 2011 Days after the cardiac arrest that took her life.
That baby beside her during contact therapy while she was in her coma is only 6 weeks old.
I stayed by her side from the moment she collapsed at home after feeding that little girl giving her CPR until the day they took her off life support.
Since then I've been somewhat busy, I've made sporadic appearances as time has permitted but by and large my time is spoken for.
These are my three kids now, taken just a few days ago. The little girl in the red jumper is the same girl in the above picture.
I fail to see why or how you could possibly think of that as an easy target.
Every time you remember those words I want you to see this in your mind.
This is your "easy target".
I truly hope you never have to experience what I have.
I also hope you can take away from this some cause to reflect and think about the effect of your words.

I could say the above comments from Fester surprise me, but it would be a lie. I honestly had no problems with Fester whatsoever till I made the poor choice apparently to kill his Tiger 2's multiple times in the past. Then I started to receive the most nasty hateful PM's from him each time I'd run into him or down his IL-2. Comments about how I needed to go back to Iraq and find another IED....etc, and others I won't mention about being a disabled Vet. So NO I am not surprised he would say the above about your wife. I just report it and send it into Skuzzy now days. As I can see now I'm not the only one he does it to. SD sir I am sorry for your loss. :pray No excuse for Fester saying that kind of stuff esp over a cartoon game.   

***The Perk Tank Snuff***
HHC 1-502nd "Strike" Infantry 101st Airborne Division Air Assault!
The very essence of leadership is its purpose. The purpose of leadership is to accomplish a task. That is what leadership does and what it does is more important than what it is or how it works

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #196 on: June 22, 2013, 09:46:09 AM »
I could say the above comments from Fester surprise me, but it would be a lie. I honestly had no problems with Fester whatsoever till I made the poor choice apparently to kill his Tiger 2's multiple times in the past. Then I started to receive the most nasty hateful PM's from him each time I'd run into him or down his IL-2. Comments about how I needed to go back to Iraq and find another IED....etc, and others I won't mention about being a disabled Vet. So NO I am not surprised he would say the above about your wife. I just report it and send it into Skuzzy now days. As I can see now I'm not the only one he does it to. SD sir I am sorry for your loss. :pray No excuse for Fester saying that kind of stuff esp over a cartoon game.   

The bottom line is that you can't expect the type of person who has no respect for himself to respect you.  Just ignore the trash of humanity and expend your efforts on those worthy of your energy.  Use them as a life lesson to make yourself stronger rather than taking away from you.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #197 on: June 22, 2013, 09:48:04 AM »
I admit it.  I'm Midway.

baibai :cheers: :devil

Everybody witch hunting the identity of Midway got what they wanted. :banana:
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #198 on: June 22, 2013, 10:08:00 AM »

I see a statement like that to or about one of our veterans makes me want to go clean off on somebody. And the fact that it was said over a video game just goes to show the level maturity and mental stability we're dealing with. I seriously think he's mentality ill. Hell he has to be! 
Charlie don't surf!

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #199 on: June 22, 2013, 11:00:30 AM »
Didn't want to comment in here, still don't, but then I saw the "apology."

So "I apologize" followed with a smiley face under it was taken as a sincere apology?

That is even more insult to injury. However, I'm positive this guy has had that smiley face removed and handed to him along with his rear end a time or two in real life.

They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #200 on: June 22, 2013, 11:04:02 AM »
Didn't want to comment in here, still don't, but then I saw the "apology."

So "I apologize" followed with a smiley face under it was taken as a sincere apology?

That is even more insult to injury.

If you think so, then be glad you didn't see the first, pre edit version of that 'apology' ;)
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #201 on: June 22, 2013, 11:12:14 AM »
Fester lie. Fester poor choice Tiger 2's nasty hateful PM's IL-2. Comments Iraq Vet. surprised wife. the only one he does it to No excuse Fester saying stuff cartoon game.

everyone is so selective in what they find offensive.

when IV goes on 200 and talks about how hes set for life and still lost no limbs because he is milking his PTSD until he dies of old age... I get angry about wastes of skin like that.

its a disgrace that a poser like that who is basically uninjured is trying to identify themselves with people who have endured great pain and suffering.
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #202 on: June 22, 2013, 11:34:46 AM »
Old Blood & Guts Fester to the rescue with a virtual "slap"

I'll be sure and pass on your views to the neighbor kid who has struggled with PTSD since his time in Iraq.  If the life he struggles with is milking it, I'm glad I missed out.  I'll mention it to my nephew too who after a year in combat in Afghanistan killing close up and watching buddies die and his best friend have his legs blown off, clearly has no reason for the nightmares and the battle with the bottle to try and drown them away.

Always good to have a cartoon warrior set us straight on the impact of combat on people.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #203 on: June 22, 2013, 11:46:19 AM »
didn't say anything about anyone else guppy.

all I have observed is an individual posting pics of himself frolicking at the beach and bragging about their govt paycheck for life
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #204 on: June 22, 2013, 11:53:46 AM »
keep digging, that's right.
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #205 on: June 22, 2013, 11:55:05 AM »

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
« Reply #206 on: June 22, 2013, 12:01:36 PM »
Okay I refrained from postin but this thread is what I call, superflous thread bat keeps on going and now my words

SD, my condolences on your wife, that really sucks man. I hope you have someone to help with the kids as being a single parent is rather difficult. So you must find your inner strength for not only you but your children. My heart goes out to the young one ad I didn't know my father.

Fester, no qualms with you but that's a tucked up thing to say, mainxly to SD but there's no excuse for any negative, hurtful words. Some of us know who we are and can take a verbal hit, but if were off the rocker that can really take you down a notch. This threE reminds me of middle school and the beginning of high school. So many hurtful things it's just upsetting. Why must people do this? This has gotta be one of thee worst threads I've ever seen. Fester I think you do care, and the reason you do this toejam is to make yourself feel better.  
Last post in here I'm out *middle finger directed at fester*

In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline Iraqvet

• Copper Member
« Reply #207 on: June 22, 2013, 12:02:33 PM »

when IV goes on 200 and talks about how hes set for life and still lost no limbs because he is milking his PTSD until he dies of old age... I get angry about wastes of skin like that.

its a disgrace that a poser like that who is basically uninjured is trying to identify themselves with people who have endured great pain and suffering.

No Fester I am Set for life because I was drug down the road by a drunk driver when I returned from Iraq.....Keep up and do not make assumptions you cannot prove to be fact.  
As for the PTSD...yes I earn a pension for along w other injuries from Iraq....and me saying I am thankful to have all my limbs is just that...."I am Thankful". There are other vets who are far worse off than me.
And who are you to judge vets on how injured or non injured they are in first place?
Just because you have all limbs does not mean you are uninjured. I am thankful to be alive with only the injuries I have. I find it interesting that your idea of an injured vet is only if they missing limbs.
Id also like to point out that at first you....badgered me that I was not even a vet. Now unable to prove that.....you has progressed to you are not injured enough and a poser etc name calling.
Goes back to the point of the what he does to people he dislikes such as SD, myself and others in the beginning of this thread.
I guess I need to put my DD-214 up on file so he can see my military file.. So I can prove to a cartoon player my credentials  :rofl
The very essence of leadership is its purpose. The purpose of leadership is to accomplish a task. That is what leadership does and what it does is more important than what it is or how it works

Offline Iraqvet

• Copper Member
« Reply #208 on: June 22, 2013, 12:07:22 PM »
didn't say anything about anyone else guppy.

all I have observed is an individual posting pics of himself frolicking at the beach and bragging about their govt paycheck for life

And by the way...I don't brag about my VA pension ever I talk with other vets about their injuries on 200 if that's what you interpret as bragging I don't know what to tell ya....shows how much you pay attention.
Nor are there any pictures of ME at any beach. I took a picture of my wife at a beach ...does that offend you also? Fail  :aok

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #209 on: June 22, 2013, 12:42:00 PM »

When excuses, rationalization and redirection suffices for character and maturity then a post like this will garner my sympathy. What are the odda? Not bloody likely.