Author Topic: AH Player(s) you would most like to have a beer with  (Read 18890 times)

Offline Gman

• Gold Member
AH Player(s) you would most like to have a beer with
« on: June 20, 2013, 01:25:50 PM »
I thought that maybe a positive thread about other players would be in order, what with all the negative waves that have been happening this week.  I know it's an O'Club type post, but since the other 2 threads are still going and here, I thought WTH.  Also, I wanted to say that I'm impressed with HTC and Skuzzy for letting the threads go without locking them yet, I think that shows a little different approach than what has had to happen most of the time on the BBS, and I like it, letting the community really spin its wheels instead of throwing it into park right away.

So, my AH person I would most like to meet and have a beer with is Coombz.  He just seems like a cool guy the couple of times I flew Spit5's with him last year, and his posts on the BBS need no introduction.  He's got many different opinions than I do, but that's one of the reasons I think it would be cool to talk over a beer or two.

I would probably say Gsholz would be number two, we've had arguments and agreements over lots of different air combat things, but he's a really passionate guy about the L/W and air combat in general and I think a few drinks over the pond in his country would be a great time.

Last but not least, Mace and Eagl, so I could pick their brains and hear their stories first hand, something that would take more than just a beer or two I'm sure.

Offline deadstikmac

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Re: AH Player(s) you would most like to have a beer with
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2013, 01:32:27 PM »
Everyone in game... Everyone.  :salute

If your undr 21 you can have a Shirly Temple while I drink one with you.  :devil

Daddkev, akbandit, AkPepprr, wash, twcangel, s hawk & his crew, all of the Zachs lol, Dolby, eyesore I mean eeyore, drediock, vudu15 & Hand, blueberry & his toy from that post, Arlo, all the clowns from Duxford RAF, imma have too add to this later I have too go back to work now. Man there are so many great guys I have fought against or with my head spins!

Delirium and Morphine I want to get drunk and see what secretes they hide for the selfs about acm bfm !  :devil

All the guys who make maps and skins.... All the training staff!

Still thinking.....  :bhead
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 01:39:30 PM by deadstikmac »

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2013, 01:32:57 PM »
All my squadies (at the same time would be grand), Slash (of which I've had this priv before), Karnak, Zacherof (if he's legal), Flench, yourself, Dead Man Flying, Tilt, gyrene81, Bustr(!!!),  ammo, Dragon (I admit - I cheated a bit and pulled most those names from the recent visitor list). I don't remember Jordi's AH name. I'd like to buy Dan a few.

And SD ... I'd really like to buy SD a few, as well.

OH! And deadstik! (sorry)

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2013, 01:34:23 PM »
Meeting real people in the outside world?  :uhoh

You are crazy!   :old:
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2013, 01:36:25 PM »
Meeting real people in the outside world?  :uhoh

You are crazy!   :old:

Hell, I'd even have a beer with you.  ;)

(I like beer)  :D

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2013, 01:37:21 PM »

The Dayton gathering is what I'd like to go to once.

but if I HAD to pick just one person I think it'd be Heeler. He's the first one that came to mind.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 02:17:18 PM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2013, 01:37:25 PM »
Alpha81 - Because I respect him very much as a player and a man.

Delirium - my partner in Horde busting.  Same as above.

- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2013, 01:39:30 PM »
Any Pig, Killrdan, CorkyJr, 999000, Mir, Frodo, The Chawks, and the list could go on with too many to list (all of these mentioned folks I seem to have funny or memorable misadventures with regularity).  There are some great peeps in this community!

Killrdan-Never should have parked your 190 on the docks!  A great team player in scenarios and a pleasure to talk to on the phone.
Corkyjr-Good fella all the way around and another great team player in scenarios.
999000-Flies those bombers where noone else will and is cracking jokes at the same time,  seems like an amiable fellow.
Mir-I never recognize him unless his engine is smoking.  Usually see him because he is neck deep in the same 20 red guys I am buried under.
Frodo-Seems like a stand-up fella, and I always seem to run into him whilst towing multiple enemy cons.  I owe him several beers.
Chawks-Good squad of folks.  Nuff said!

OINK
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Flench

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2013, 01:39:58 PM »
I would have to through a party to have all the guy's I would like to have a beer with here .
Army of Muppets-"Failure is impossible"-Death before dishonor
         Lead follow or get out of the way  !!

Offline DubiousKB

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2013, 01:52:40 PM »
If you can understand what he's saying WEZEL is alot of fun to be around and very helpful in his unmistakable vox transmissions.  :cheers:

There's a few I'd love to buy a beer and listen to the life stories.... Dolby, Vudu, dragger, The Freebirds (bob, Dred, lulu), and then I've got my squaddies who are few and far between but always helpful when asked. Dime, Cody, TRIPLE....

I know there's alot of talk aobut griefing and other negativity, but I'll say here that I have only experienced one negative situation from BiPolar, and I think that's because he was just giving me a hard time not because he actually disliked Canadians (eh? BiPolar?.... Take off eh!)  :neener:

I must give a shoutout to the AK's they are alot of fun to fly with AND against.  :devil  AKPeppr,, I know you were in a fight in tank town last night and trying to pull the classic F4U up and stall overtop of your enemy trick... problem was I came in from well above to see this nice little gift hanging in the air...   :salute :cheers:
56th Fighter Group -  Jug Life

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2013, 01:54:11 PM »
VF-17 members and Shifty

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2013, 01:54:56 PM »
VF-17 members and Shifty

Who, being an alumni, is still a VF-17 .... member.

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2013, 01:56:29 PM »
Frodo-Seems like a stand-up fella, and I always seem to run into him whilst towing multiple enemy cons.  I owe him several beers.

None finer in the game.

- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -

Offline MrGeezer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2013, 02:03:14 PM »
Amen to what g-man said. :aok

I have a short list:   2Dizzy, Panos, Roost, AckAck, 1Alibaba
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 02:40:19 PM by MrGeezer »
Killing Virtual Bad Guys Since 1995  Disabled, retired.

"Posting anything, which says anything positive about anyone, on our board, will always turn into a derogatory mess. It should be a forum posting rule."  Roy "Skuzzy" Neese

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2013, 02:24:05 PM »
None finer in the game.

Yep! :aok  He seems to get into the same messes I do and usually both of us make it in one piece more or less.
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!