Author Topic: The returns are nearing...  (Read 22093 times)

Offline Gixer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: The returns are nearing...
« Reply #150 on: June 30, 2013, 12:09:33 AM »
'A lot' .... I've seen you use this phrase .... a lot. Give us an example of what you think 'a lot' means.

:lol

Go try fishing in another pond. You won't get any bites here.

<S>...-Gixer

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #151 on: June 30, 2013, 12:17:10 AM »
You're a mere four years into the game, Mark. Cheer-leading the return of AH vets and pretending
you, somehow, have superior insight and wisdom because you actually recognize some of them
is a bit desperate but I'll give you a B for effort.  Maybe your SA is actually starting to bud. This
type of stuff happens more than you seem to realize. :D

Hmm, my name's not Mark so don't pretend to know me (please put the bottle down before typing...you tend to lose your mojo when you do or maybe its the old man in ya), I've been around longer than four years.  Don't make the rookie mistake of thinking someone created a BBS account the day they started playing the game.  I know a number of folks in the game for 6+ years that don't even have a BBS account because they think dealing with folks like you is miserable and of little value.  I agree with them...I just have fun watching you drill your BBS self into intardnet irrelevance. That being said, you sound jealous...or bitter or both maybe and I guess that must be because you are an old time AH guy that isn't one of the ones I'm talking about.  If that somehow chaps your arse, I really don't care.  My SA may actually be budding...but clearly, yours isn't.  

Keep posting pictures...its about the limit of your skill set
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 12:21:29 AM by Changeup »
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #152 on: June 30, 2013, 12:18:11 AM »

Go try fishing in another pond. You won't get any bites here.

<S>...-Gixer

Heck, feel free to estimate. I'm not asking you for a list of names or a chart or a graph.
You've repeated an assertion. You didn't present it as a guess. Soooo ..... how'd you
come up with 'a lot.' I haven't seen ' a lot' on the forum. But then, I haven't read every
single post on the forum, either, and our definition may differ - hence my questioning
yours.  :D

And don't fret, this is just a disagreement.  :aok

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #153 on: June 30, 2013, 12:20:18 AM »
Heck, feel free to estimate. I'm not asking you for a list of names or a chart or a graph.
You've repeated an assertion. You didn't present it as a guess. Soooo ..... how'd you
come up with 'a lot.' I haven't seen ' a lot' on the forum. But then, I haven't read every
single post on the forum, either, and our definition may differ - hence my questioning
yours.  :D

And don't fret, this is just a disagreement.  :aok

Gixer, no offense but why does he think you sweat him? 

Arlo - trust me, you don't have that affect on people.  You just aint that important bud.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #154 on: June 30, 2013, 12:24:27 AM »
Think this is just Changeup dreaming of days gone by, wishing he was in a squad of kings like it use to be.  I see him begging bighorn and somebody else in another thread to please come play. :pray
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,350217.msg4632774.html#msg4632774

Think AoMs is just a player here and there that signs on and flies alone.... kinda Blue Knights like. :airplane:

The Few seem to be unchallenged... as usual.  Hard to compete against a squad holding at least six TOC awards.... with a CO holding three all by himself. :aok

Even Loose Moose only has a player or two every now and then... another shadow of it's former self, not that they were any real competition to begin with (how many TOC's they have?).

Poor Changeup... :lol
only pervert calls loose duece "loose moose" kinda blowoff your cover with being a shade with the few. Better watch what you say donosaur.
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #155 on: June 30, 2013, 12:24:54 AM »
I've been around longer than four years.

You sure seem a 'Mark' the way you're so into spraying your scent on the forum, my thirsty friend.  :)

Sorry, let me give you three and a half months more credit than that.

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,260345.msg3231674.html#msg3231674

As a new player, can someone suggest the best keystrokes for views around your aircraft other than external view.  If that is really the best way to view your AO, is there anyway to pan without using that view?  This would cut down on the level of activity in the cockpit while getting shot at.

SA, dudette.  :aok

Offline Gixer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #156 on: June 30, 2013, 12:38:21 AM »
Gixer, no offense but why does he think you sweat him? 

No idea, I guess some don't like it when you stop drinking from the HT Kool-Aid.

<S>...-Gixer

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #157 on: June 30, 2013, 12:43:05 AM »
You're a mere four years into the game, Mark. Cheer-leading the return of AH vets and pretending
you, somehow, have superior insight and wisdom because you actually recognize some of them
is a bit desperate but I'll give you a B for effort.  Maybe your SA is actually starting to bud. This
type of stuff happens more than you seem to realize. :D
You sure seem a 'Mark' the way you're so into spraying your scent on the forum, my thirsty friend.  :)

Sorry, let me give you three and a half months more credit than that.

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,260345.msg3231674.html#msg3231674

SA, dudette.  :aok
:rofl
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 12:47:38 AM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #158 on: June 30, 2013, 12:44:09 AM »
No idea, I guess some don't like it when you stop drinking from the HT Kool-Aid.

<S>...-Gixer

Awwwww, Gix. That's just sad, man. Is this a 'misery loves company' moment? Because
I'm not all that into misery. I'm enjoying myself and I don't much sympathize with your
'plight.' Mainly because it's not much of one.  No 'Kool-Aid' required. I'll pour you a Scotch,
though. If you open your mind and hang with me for a month I wager I could get you back
to the level of enjoying the game without having allergic reactions to anything pointy.  :)

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #159 on: June 30, 2013, 01:19:47 AM »
True.  Pwned him as well, whomever he be.  :joystick:
Yeah pat yourself on the back spitboy. He hasn't played in 2 or 3 years.  :rolleyes: You have to be the most ridiculous dude in the game......... bar none.  

« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 01:26:09 AM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #160 on: June 30, 2013, 01:21:34 AM »
Changeup, I admit I was wrong about you.  :)

You have foretold the unimaginable:  :O
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,350619.msg4633961.html#msg4633961  :x

You, Sir, are an awesome seer. May you be rewarded with good fortune deserving of such awesome insight, soothsaying and willingness to share with others. :salute :rock
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 01:45:39 AM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #161 on: June 30, 2013, 01:56:18 AM »
Midway, how can you use "you" and "pwn" in the same sentence when talking about yourself?! I just looked at your stats man. You don't even have a 1.0 K/D in ANY CATEGORY:rolleyes: You suck more than I do.............. and I'm flying a plane 7 tons heavier than yours. Just how long is it going to take before you can get a handle on that trainer plane you fly?! And how come all these uber boys you claim to be buddies with ain't teaching you how to fly? You throw around all these cartoon aces names yet your suckage is never ending dude?

You should of stayed in the 38. At least you'd have a half arsed excuse for your suckage. But there is no excuse for having the stats you have and flying as many hours as you do in a SPITFIRE!

At the very least your K/D in fighters should be 2.0 or better by now. Face it bud.......you don't and can't "pwn" diddly squat  :rofl
Lighten up Francis

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #162 on: June 30, 2013, 02:00:49 AM »
Midway, how can you use "you" and "pwn" in the same sentence when talking about yourself?! I just looked at your stats man. You don't even have a 1.0 K/D in ANY CATEGORY.  :rolleyes: You suck more than I do.............. and I'm flying a plane 7 tons heavier than yours. Just how long is it going to take before you can get a handle on that trainer plane you fly?! And how come all these uber boys you claim to be buddies with ain't teaching you how to fly? You throw around all these cartoon aces names yet your suckage is never ending dude?

You should of stayed in the 38. At least you'd have a half arsed excuse for your suckage. But there is no excuse for having the stats you have and flying as many hours as you do in a SPITFIRE!

At the very least your K/D in fighters should be 2.0 or better by now. Face it bud.......you don't and can't "pwn" diddly squat  :rofl

:frown: :cry :bhead :cry :frown: :cry

:joystick:

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #163 on: June 30, 2013, 02:06:42 AM »
:frown: :cry :bhead :cry :frown: :cry

:joystick:
C'mon man, seriously when are you going to live up to your own hype?
Lighten up Francis

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #164 on: June 30, 2013, 02:09:30 AM »
C'mon man, seriously when are you going to live up to your own hype?
When people like you stop biting the weak trolls?  :) :angel:

:noid
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous