Author Topic: P-63 KingCobra......again  (Read 43746 times)

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
Re: P-63 KingCobra......again
« Reply #405 on: August 31, 2013, 04:31:38 PM »
You are not the thing I am talking about getting out of the way, Megalodon.

I don't believe for a moment that if HTC added those five aircraft you would suddenly become reasonable.  I expect you'd fixate on your next targets and attack all who disagreed with you in the slightest for apostasy.
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #406 on: August 31, 2013, 04:37:09 PM »

Edit: Let me get my Psycho Analysis in............I don't believe for a moment that if HTC added those five aircraft you would suddenly become reasonable.  I expect you'd fixate on your next targets and attack all who disagreed with you in the slightest for apostasy.

:rofl
Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #407 on: August 31, 2013, 04:44:26 PM »
Why, you're welcome, Meg.  :)

Ar,  Some how you think the ounce of kindness you have shown = the ton of crap you have shoveled.

Keep workin on it and kindly remove yourself from my Leg  :aok

:cheers:

Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #408 on: August 31, 2013, 04:53:05 PM »

I don't believe for a moment that if HTC added those five aircraft you would suddenly become reasonable.  I expect you'd fixate on your next targets and attack all who disagreed with you in the slightest for apostasy.

QFT

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #409 on: August 31, 2013, 04:59:46 PM »
Considering the age of most books, I have all the Japanese Monograph in original form, problem is most are in rough to bad shape. PDF files do wonders, I have almost a thousand prints backed up PDF files, not only that its great for quick reference.
Thanks Mega btw, I didn't have those mono's in PDF yet, its quicker to download an archive of them rather then sit half a day scanning :)

Btw the Mono's don't tell anything specifically, that I remember - its a good read never the less, it gives some serious insight of the Japanese planning and defense, although its clear the Japanese were NOT ready to defend against the russians, in fact some units were not only blasted apart, some units even started committing suicide because they had no food or ammo.

Don't take what I posted as a negative criticism of PDF files.  :)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #410 on: August 31, 2013, 05:06:57 PM »
No, really, I mean it. Thanks for citing a source, Wiki or not, that supported some of what I
went a little overboard going on and on about. Now that we aren't really at odds about that
detail we can probably focus on the true crux of the matter.

No problem, Meg. I'm glad to see you less into the argument and more into the matter.

:) :cheers:

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #411 on: August 31, 2013, 05:10:21 PM »
No problem, Meg. I'm glad to see you less into the argument and more into the matter.

:) :cheers:

Well considering I've forgotten more matter <information> than you have ever obtained matter <grey> your wrong again

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #412 on: August 31, 2013, 05:16:43 PM »
I'm glad this stopped being about egos and turned into a productive discussion. I'm sorry
about my part in the nonsense before.  :salute

Eh, happens to everyone at one time or another. I'm looking forward to your new-found
sense of maturity and cooperative identity. Who knows, if this keeps up you may win
more converts to your desire to have a French plane set and the Battle of France as
a scenario where players would enjoy playing the underdog as well as the German side.

:)

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #413 on: August 31, 2013, 05:27:38 PM »
Eh, happens to everyone at one time or another. I'm looking forward to your new-found
sense of maturity and cooperative identity. Who knows, if this keeps up you may win
more converts to your desire to have a French plane set and the Battle of France as
a scenario where players would enjoy playing the underdog as well as the German side.

:)

This always happen's with you ... As it is in the End as it is in the Beginning your just talking with yourself...

Go get those hurrie pilots before you flying by yourself too   :aok

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #414 on: August 31, 2013, 05:53:32 PM »
To be honest, I've always kinda struggled with that. I get all caught up in trying to win
fights. So much so that I'll even make up a fight if there's the slightest chance that one
is fizzling. It was so much easier to win them if I was basically having it with myself and
pretending it was with the the other guy. It made me feel, I dunno, tough and important.
It wasn't until just recently that it occurred to me how non-productive and outright
embarrassing it was for me. Now that I see that it takes less effort just to stop making a
fool of myself I also see that, heck, I may actually end up with more friends/allies and be
taken seriously for a change.

I always suspected you had it in you. I'm pretty sure others here did, as well. No hard feelings.
I'm looking forward to the positive additions you will now make in every thread you touch.  :aok

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #415 on: August 31, 2013, 07:23:48 PM »
Flew flaws here Karnak, those in bold were in combat. Much as I hate to drag out this again and again like a broken record, there is absolutely no reason they cannot be added in AH (the ones I didn't highlight I have hardly any info on to make a claim.
I can argue against the He-162 for good reason, it suffered only one combat loss and its only kill claim came from a Typhoon which the internet lists, when in fact it was a Flak battery that shot down the Typhoon.

Nobody is saying they can't be added. What we're arguing is that they don't take precedence over a Pe-2, Panzer III, Yak-1, Mig-3, Do 217, B6N, etc.

The P-63 is already on the wishlist, therefore making another thread only serves to lobby for it being moved up on the priority list (which it doesn't deserve, based on any logical consideration for what would best serve AH as a whole).
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #416 on: August 31, 2013, 08:45:15 PM »
To be honest, I've always kinda struggled with that. I get all caught up in trying to win
fights. So much so that I'll even make up a fight if there's the slightest chance that one
is fizzling. It was so much easier to win them if I was basically having it with myself and
pretending it was with the the other guy. It made me feel, I dunno, tough and important.
It wasn't until just recently that it occurred to me how non-productive and outright
embarrassing it was for me. Now that I see that it takes less effort just to stop making a
fool of myself I also see that, heck, I may actually end up with more friends/allies and be
taken seriously for a change.

I'm glad this stopped being about egos and turned into a productive discussion. I'm sorry
about my part in the nonsense before and not adding a single productive thing to this thread. I will try and do better in the future.  salute

No problem Ar,

I new you would come around.... you just had to work it through with yourself.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 08:54:36 PM by Megalodon »

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #417 on: August 31, 2013, 08:53:16 PM »
The P-63 is already on the wishlist, therefore making another thread only serves to lobby for it being moved up on the priority list

I requested the G.55 back in 2006, 2008 and 2011, seems every other year I dig up some old material and try to request it again. I figure this way I can draw some attention and see if it can be put in game. It doesn't mean I want it at the top of the list, but rather I want it out in the open that it could be added in game.
If you look back in 2005 you see I asked for the Fw-190G as well as other ords for the 190F models. Its not about moving up on the priority list, but rather I want to draw some attention to it and hopefully HTC can add it in game.

It must work because over the years I put up the Jagdpanzer a number of 6 times - far more then any other vehicle/plane that I wish for and the last time being in early 2011 - it finally was added (After I quit playing of course) lol.
JG 52

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #418 on: August 31, 2013, 09:21:47 PM »
And that copy-cat thing. You were right about that.

It is kinda obvious. Hind-sight is 20-20, though.  :aok

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #419 on: August 31, 2013, 09:38:06 PM »
And that copy-cat thing. You were right about that.

You even believe yourself........ remember those are your statements.  :aok

Ar, this isn't even fun pummeling you anymore. Your not very witty and your not very humorous either..... what are you going to do next?

Holiday Inn? Disneyland? Donald Trump?

« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 09:47:28 PM by Megalodon »