Author Topic: P-63 KingCobra......again  (Read 43646 times)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Re: P-63 KingCobra......again
« Reply #255 on: August 29, 2013, 12:57:36 PM »
You know this is really disrespectful to go spam in every thread, sorry to say.

Relax, Butch. You can get over this.  :) :cheers:

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #256 on: August 29, 2013, 12:57:58 PM »
Meg,

Most people in the MA are clueless about what they are voting for.  I ascribe much more to HiTech's philosophy, give the player what they want, not what they ask for.

Players will quite happily vote their game into mediocrity because most never stop to think of consequences beyond "This would be COOL!  I could shoot people down so much better if X!" without ever considering the impact that "X" will have on the game and themselves.

For what it is worth, I could easily create a list that would be voted for over yours.  You have way to much non-American stuff on your list to win.

Na Karnak the 4 cannon 51 will dominate   and so will the A26B/C or A20G-1

:cheers:

Hey karnak  Most people in the MA pay the Bill
Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #257 on: August 29, 2013, 01:00:52 PM »
If anyone bothers to ever read any of my other forum posts, they would know I will lobby anything historical first without question, in fact I much rather EW or MW rides before anything else, I have no country in which I lean towards either so I cannot be a fanboy of any country.

Looks like none of us have to go to the effort to look up your old posts since you've made your claim clear just now.

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #258 on: August 29, 2013, 01:01:41 PM »
Blame my 'shade.' He got caught up in a dose of promoting a scenario.  :D

No you said you have worked so hard .....wheres all your hard work ....should I ask Brooke or Tiff how much time you have spent on the scenario team devoting all your precious time to make them over the years??

Putz,
Okay..Add 2 Country's at once, Australia and France next plane update Add ...CAC Boomerang and the Dewoitine D.520

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #259 on: August 29, 2013, 01:03:29 PM »

Actually, most people with a subscription pay their bill. Which includes Karnak and ... wait a tick .... me even.  :D

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #260 on: August 29, 2013, 01:03:40 PM »
Looks like none of us have to go to the effort to look up your old posts since you've made your claim clear just now.

You want to bring it up and then you want us to find the info for u .... More of a Strawkid then Man.

Offline Vinkman

• Gold Member
« Reply #261 on: August 29, 2013, 01:03:53 PM »
You may wanna check with Lusche as to what his data was designed for. The obvious reason the MA gets more 'usage' than scenarios is because scenarios are scheduled events with time-limited frames and are not run daily, on consecutive days or continuously. You ... ummm ... know this, right? Having said that, scenarios still get several hundred participants. Try measuring numbers of players per frame versus number of players per day on the MA and your 'data' may start to reflect that your '10 to 1' ratio/desire for just any ol' hotrod, whether it had historical significance or not, is really just your attempt to shore up your wish for the P-63.

Why don't you read it again, yourself?

Do you not see that factoring in how much effort I and other players are willing to put into a scenario and how much we, as paying customers, spend doing that instead of flying in the MA doesn't increase the value of the MA over events? Can't you see that it actually illustrates the opposite? How in the world did you come up with your post illustrating otherwise?

As illustrated above, my re-reading your posts does not make them suddenly mean what you hoped they would without the effort put forth by you to be accurate, clear and concise. If you want your meaning known then make sure it is, even if it takes you reviewing it and then clarifying.

Allow me to be redundant - as illustrated above, my re-reading your posts does not make them suddenly mean what you hoped they would without the effort put forth by you to be accurate, clear and concise. If you want your meaning known then make sure it is, even if it takes you reviewing it and then clarifying.  :salute :cheers:

Note fellow readers of this thread: Please ignore Arlo's re-interpretations of my posts. It's like random thoughts are streaming into his head, and he attributing them to me, then arguing with me about them. For my insights, please see my original, un-quoted. Posts.

Thank you,

Vinkman   :salute
Who is John Galt?

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #262 on: August 29, 2013, 01:04:44 PM »
Actually, most people with a subscription pay their bill. Which includes Karnak and ... wait a tick .... me even.  :D

How long have you been paying   maybe we should have input allowed based on time served  :rofl :aok

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #263 on: August 29, 2013, 01:07:04 PM »
Note fellow readers of this thread:

I think that the bickering has driven away most of the readers of this thread.

- oldman

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #264 on: August 29, 2013, 01:07:42 PM »

- oldman

You Mean Arlo  who btw has added absolutely nothing to this thread

Offline Vinkman

• Gold Member
« Reply #265 on: August 29, 2013, 01:08:21 PM »

- oldman

You mean Arlo
Who is John Galt?

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #266 on: August 29, 2013, 01:09:06 PM »
Jinx    :lol

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #267 on: August 29, 2013, 01:14:53 PM »
Na Karnak the 4 cannon 51 will dominate   and so will the A26B/C or A20G-1

:rofl

You think people in the MA know the designation of the Mustang with four 20mm cannons.  That's cute.  A large percentage think the P-51B is the Allison engined version.

Here, this list would beat yours:

P-61B
SB2C
B-32
M26
He177A-5
Seafire Mk III
Tu-2
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #268 on: August 29, 2013, 01:15:52 PM »
No you said you have worked so hard .....wheres all your hard work ....should I ask Brooke or Tiff how much time you have spent on the scenario team devoting all your precious time to make them over the years??

Putz,

Wow, you're really keyed up now that your fingers found the keyboard.

Here's the quote that seems to have you confused:

Do you not see that factoring in how much effort I and other players are willing to put into a scenario and how much we, as paying customers, spend doing that instead of flying in the MA doesn't increase the value of the MA over events? Can't you see that it actually illustrates the opposite? How in the world did you come up with your post illustrating otherwise?

Let me repeat the pertinent part that seems to make you think I'm claiming to be Brooke (a long time designer of scenarios and a friend I've played both Air Warrior and Aces High with over the last decade and a half plus) - 'effort I and other players are willing to put into a scenario.'

Read slowly and digest just as slowly at this point. Everyone that participates in a scenario is making an effort to do so. For some it will be making the time for the frames (likely including practices that take away from their MA time). For some it will entail taking on other responsibilities such as planning and organizing, promoting and keeping whatever units assigned them up-to-date (all of those apply to me this frame). It may entail custom skins (ask Brooke about the AW Korean scenario if you want my credentials there). It may entail even coming up with the idea (I participated in that discussion on the BigWeek newsgroup).

So if you think this is your opportunity to knock me down a notch or two, lets bump chests, Meg.  :D

Offline Megalodon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #269 on: August 29, 2013, 01:19:16 PM »
:rofl

You think people in the MA know the designation of the Mustang with four 20mm cannons.  That's cute.  A large percentage think the P-51B is the Allison engined version.

Here, this list would beat yours:

P-61B
SB2C
B-32
He177A-5
Seafire Mk III
Tu-2

Are those all planes on your list?  If so Good lets get ar's list and give it a go.. lets find out.

I'm game,