Author Topic: Time for a change  (Read 3301 times)

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
Re: Time for a change
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2013, 08:03:40 AM »
In the past week I've engaged in some great air fights with MAGGIE. A few weeks back I had a knock down, drag out with Randy1.

:salute Gents. Looking forward to the next fight.

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2013, 08:16:44 AM »
   Time for a change indeed.  :salute

I've had many great fights.  :rock Some with names I recognize some I don't but always the only one I really get mad at is myself for screwing up.  :furious

I made a Strat run to Bish country as a Rook (of Course) and find a formation of knit 17's with the same idea. Well I had Lancs and never usually come out on top in bomber to bomber action but this time I did getting 2 of Rollo's planes, him getting one of mine and damage to one of my drones. We both flew off headed home but unfortunate for rollo he never made it and I got the kill on his 3rd.
    Thinking I'm in the clear and rapidly approaching a friendly dar ring a 109 appears on my low six steadily climbing. I punch the throttle to full wep and start a slight dive to try to keep some separation. It's in vain as the 109 is closing. I man the rear guns oh oh only 75 rounds left of 50 cal. :uhoh  He attacks causing my last drone to plummet as it's wing explodes in a fireball, I didn't see any chutes so I fear for that unlucky crew.  :pray I manage in the ensuing attack to damage his engine and he is forced to veer off and disengage and he manages to rtb successfully.
    I land my crippled Lancaster on the runway to the cheers of the awaiting ground crews tales of my exploits are still being read today.  :cheers:
I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2013, 08:37:48 AM »
Who have I enjoyed playing against/1v1'ing the most?

JOACH1M, DrBone, Bruv119, DrSpek, Sonic23 were all my most enjoyable 1v1's. This doesn't exclude others in which I have had amazing 1v1's with, but these guys stand out in my mind as the toughest (In my mind best) fights every. single. time. we ever fought.

As for just plain FUN to be around/play with it's a long list but it includes (and is not limited to) Google, FBCrabby, 1sum41, Pacman, Sonic23, BamBam, Yoda, Changeup, ink, sc0tch, SkyRock, debrody, (really any of the muppets were a blast in FSO!), Fester, Latrobe, ALFAMEGA,

the list goes on and on but if I listed everyone I enjoyed playing with/being on and fighting with it would fill up the page :)

Q_Q

Somehow I don't see this thread running into thousands of reads and a squillion posts like a controversial one  :old:

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2013, 09:11:42 AM »
When JG5 got going; myself, Debrody, Valen and Raphael all flying around together was great. I loved flying Emils with Raphael, G6s with Deb, and K4s with Valen.

I've always enjoyed fights with Doc72CH, FBZodiac, Shida, Yarbles, Deadstik and a few others in the DA and also flying alongside my squadmates (past and present) in the MA.

I eked out a little enjoyment fighting against Latrobe when he swapped sides in the MA :furious ... The fun was trying to kill him first before 10 people jumped him :D
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2013, 11:34:23 AM »
In the past week I've engaged in some great air fights with MAGGIE. A few weeks back I had a knock down, drag out with Randy1.

:salute Gents. Looking forward to the next fight.

My palms still sweat thing about that fight. :aok

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2013, 12:07:35 PM »
Navy gives me little to no free time. But when I am online there is always a squaddie on.

:cheers:
Top Gun

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2013, 12:23:29 PM »

Q_Q

Somehow I don't see this thread running into thousands of reads and a squillion posts like a controversial one  :old:

How could I forget!!   Q_Q Forgive??? :cry
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Fulcrum

• Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2013, 12:42:22 PM »
Dolby's post reminded me of one other recent fight:  Deadstik, Pepprr and I had a fun flight in the DA canyons really late Saturday night / Sunday morning.  I highly enjoyed killing both of them..... over.... and over... and over..... MUHAHAHAHAH!  :x

:P ;) :salute

In Pepprr's defense, I should mention she was slightly....ahhh..."handicapped" during the fight.  Due to the liberal consumption of her favorite beverage of choice.  :D  As for Deadstik....well...ummm....he's Deadstik....nothing more need be said.   :devil   :bolt:
Going by "Hoplite" now. :)

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2013, 12:47:05 PM »
I had a blast fighting Flyman92's 109K4 at 20,000ft in my P47M the other day. Always a great fight against him.  :aok

Offline Fulcrum

• Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2013, 01:06:10 PM »
As for Deadstik....well...ummm....he's Deadstik....nothing more need be said.   :devil   :bolt:

*pisst* (whisper) This is a really easy way to get a quick 1v1 fight with Deadstik in the DA.   ;)
Going by "Hoplite" now. :)

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2013, 01:44:28 PM »
How could I forget!!   Q_Q Forgive??? :cry

<3

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline McShark

• Nickel Member
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2013, 01:55:37 PM »
Had some fun fights with Barkhorn today, lots of fun and a new friend discovered.

That was really good fun xbrit. Shame of the wifeack.... :rofl

Had a great fights with ammo and Zacherof that day too, <S> guys

Looks like we have more quality fights during EU hours until about 6:00 p.m. GMT when the bashing starts...

As xbrit stated during our conversation: It's all about the fun part.
The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence. -Charles Bukowski
Gleams the blade,Shines my Honor
Tour 19 - 163 McShark
Tour 163 -      Barkhorn

Offline aztec

• Silver Member
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2013, 05:10:07 PM »

Q_Q

Somebody drag a dead horse in here for Shida.

Offline Pepprr

• Nickel Member
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2013, 06:35:13 PM »
Dolby's post reminded me of one other recent fight:  Deadstik, Pepprr and I had a fun flight in the DA canyons really late Saturday night / Sunday morning.  I highly enjoyed killing both of them..... over.... and over... and over..... MUHAHAHAHAH!  :x

:P ;) :salute

In Pepprr's defense, I should mention she was slightly....ahhh..."handicapped" during the fight.  Due to the liberal consumption of her favorite beverage of choice.  :D  As for Deadstik....well...ummm....he's Deadstik....nothing more need be said.   :devil   :bolt:

I demand a rematch ... :D
p.s.  the canyon walls killed me just as much as you did...don't think you're so special.. :joystick:

~AoM~

SSACIFMTSHU 
My vids :)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk0db9fARH0

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2013, 06:41:22 PM »
2cmex, this guy always puts up a good fight and always kicks my butt. I hoping I can return the favor soon.  :D

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV