Author Topic: What's going on?  (Read 3021 times)

Offline Steven

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
      • http://members.cox.net/barking.pig/puke.htm
What's going on?
« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2001, 02:35:00 PM »
I think the CT is a good idea and am happy to see that it has been implemented.  I support the CT as much as possible and really enjoy participating in historical matchups and am convinced the CT will see more participation as the planeset expands.  (I'm still of the opinion this will be the place to go for early-war flyers once those planes are introduced.)  However, a biggie is that I prefer the American iron...and especially Pacific Theater of Operations stuff.  Since the next TOD will be of a PTO nature, I have been in the MA again more practicing my skils in the F6F and F4U so that I'm prepared for that.  TOD is my #1 and I prefer the CT over the MA but I can't let slip my skills in the aircraft I prefer.

-Puke
332nd Flying Mongrels

Offline Lance

• Silver Member
What's going on?
« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2001, 04:47:00 PM »
Har, and I've been bulking up!  Of course, its all gut...

Offline airspro

• Silver Member
      • My Blastoff start page :P
What's going on?
« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2001, 07:57:00 AM »
Originally posted by Sancho:
When I first signed on, nobody was there.  

Did this last night (Saturday) , works fine   :) one bomber milk run then they started to show up .

I don't see a problme with low numbers at all . I hate 20+ furballs so 4 to 8 people are just fine for me , I came from 8 player CFS 1 and we had a fine time learning there and make lots of new friends , seems that way in CT already . People more friendly etc and willing to type .

ribbit ribbit
8^)

[ 08-26-2001: Message edited by: airspro ]
My current Ace's High handle is spro