Author Topic: Was going to add this to my whine topic but just <S>  (Read 3145 times)

Offline beefie

• Zinc Member
Was going to add this to my whine topic but just <S>
« on: October 11, 2013, 04:10:16 AM »
What i see as a real big problem with the loss of numbers in the game that really does not help is the smack talking crap that people PM or put on 200 in game.

The egos on the game are the near end of it, none needs the constant spew of crap from many on here.

Example:
Fly around die 10 times, then get a kill on a ego manic, PM sent how you are a noob and your mum should die! its very lame, many people on here annoy me to the toejam, as they cant just play and be nice and they are usually the older crew.

The rule is if you cant <S> the shut the toejam up and play the game

Just think about it before your ego has to send a message, they might be new and got a easy shot, so what,, get over it its a cartoon game, be nice and just <S> if the few that have a ego for cartoon games did this it would be a great game.
example:
<S> akak
Beef

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
Re: Was going to add this to my whine topic but just <S>
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2013, 04:37:20 AM »
Actually the only rule in AcesHigh is: "don't be a dick". It is not; "If you can't salute, shut the 'toejam' up and play the game."
If you're soo sensitive perhaps you should be using the squelch function. :old:
Not to mention "noobs" don't know about ch200 :old:
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2013, 05:28:11 AM »
Akak!? Have you been bad again!?
Lighten up Francis

Offline HawkerMKII

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2013, 05:42:26 AM »
HT office opens at 8am, this thread locked by 8:01
8th of November 1965, 173RD Airborne <S>

Online 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2013, 07:15:06 AM »
What i see as a real big problem with the loss of numbers in the game that really does not help is the smack talking crap that people PM or put on 200 in game.

The egos on the game are the near end of it, none needs the constant spew of crap from many on here.

Example:
Fly around die 10 times, then get a kill on a ego manic, PM sent how you are a noob and your mum should die! its very lame, many people on here annoy me to the toejam, as they cant just play and be nice and they are usually the older crew.

The rule is if you cant <S> the shut the toejam up and play the game

Just think about it before your ego has to send a message, they might be new and got a easy shot, so what,, get over it its a cartoon game, be nice and just <S> if the few that have a ego for cartoon games did this it would be a great game.
example:
<S> akak
Beef

Normally, after a night out, I have to sneak up on the BBS to see what topic I may have started.
Thank you for saving me a little time in doing that.

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2013, 07:17:50 AM »
HT office opens at 8am, this thread locked by 8:01

Skuzzy's in and sipping coffee WAY before 8 am.

Morning Skuzz!

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2013, 07:22:23 AM »
Just turn off 200.  Seems like most of the big Whine threads stem from 200 coming from the baiter or the bitter.

Offline dirtdart

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2013, 07:36:44 AM »
Whines et al...

Drop in numbers is probably more due to the playstation / xbox guys not enjoying games that are based on things like math and reality. I watch my son play call of duty and watch him get shot nine times, duck behind a car and his health recharges. This is the bulk of the gaming population. Ask someone to invest time to obtain the skill to regularly survive contact in all the systems in AH, well the xboxr might just lose interest and go back to the arcade.

Insofar as the 200 tough guys.... William Golding nailed it when he wrote lord of the flies. Put someone behind a mask and their true nature comes out. There are some seriously deluded turds out there in the virtual world. If their comments are offensive, report them to HTC. Not really sure if anything happens after that. I saw a vulgar squad name last week, reported it, still saw the dude chatting away, not even sure if anything took place. Mention the constitution in here and get banned for a week.

The bottom line in all of this is that the community of AH will tolerate what it wants to tolerate.

OH an IN
If you are not GFC...you are wee!
Put on your boots boots boots...and parachutes..chutes...chutes.. .
Illigitimus non carborundum

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2013, 08:01:06 AM »
The sky isn't falling all that much. We can make a difference, though.  :D

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2013, 08:09:46 AM »
Isn't this also a whine topic?
Just detune or ignore :aok

:cheers: Oz

Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2013, 10:17:51 AM »
did you kill Dolby?

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2013, 10:25:54 AM »
Beefie,

Just how long have you been flying AH? How big of a drop in players can you possibly have witnessed? Just fly the damn sim and enjoy yourself instead of complaining and worrying about things you can't control.

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2013, 10:26:35 AM »
Channel 200 free since 2007.  Highly recommend it. :aok
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2013, 10:31:30 AM »
Channel 200 free since 2007.  Highly recommend it. :aok

^ :aok

Offline Copprhed

• Silver Member
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2013, 10:45:19 AM »
I agree with beefie...too many richard craniums playing. If they want to have diarrhea of the mouth on 200, no problem, they're only seen by those who tune to it. PMs saying things like he quoted should be reported and the player should lose his account. those who say just leave it alone, frankly, are WRONG! The bad mouthers should be removed from the game. They're whiney little creeps whose mommy obviously weaned them too soon.
Flight Leader: "Bogeys at 2 o'clock!"
Wingman: "Roger, It's 1:30 now, what do I do 'til then?"