Author Topic: Is there a cycle....  (Read 9550 times)

Offline Tinkles

• Silver Member
Re: Is there a cycle....
« Reply #75 on: October 23, 2013, 07:21:31 PM »
Apparently you don't either or you wouldn't post something completely unrelated to the topic.

I think the whole point of the BBS is to post something that is totally unrelated to the initial topic. Due to the fact we all walk into the topic expecting something, a fight breaks out here and there. Then by the time we leave we are even more confused then when we entered  :rofl
If we have something to show we will & do post shots, if we have nothing new to show we don't.
HiTech
Adapt , Improvise, Overcome. ~ HiTech
Be a man and shoot me in the back ~ Morfiend

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #76 on: October 23, 2013, 08:39:58 PM »
If I were to leave the Pigs (Never going to happen) I would actually rather go to the BKs....they actually like to fight these days  :devil

Careful young one...you are intimating Muppets do NOT like to fight and that would be an egregious lie.  Lets summarize so that I don't have to take you to the DA and knock the stupid out of you...there might not be much left if I do  ;)

1.  Base being vulched
2.  Muppets being ganged (along with anyone else that was trying to take off and repel the horde)
3.  Muppets took the base-defense into their own hands with jets (our choice as it was your choice to meet us with jets...which your group chose not to do...a testicularly-challenged option, but wise choice non-the-less)
4.  Muppets along with non-muppet prop pilots repelled the horde
5.  The outfit you fly with vacated the sector
6.  The end.

:D

As for flying with the BK's vs the Muppets...I'm quite certain the Muppets aren't an option for you so your self-invite response was not a surprise.  That being said, the BK's are good ones...the whole lot of them so I doubt an invite would come your way from their camp either...just saying :aok

Legend has it, Semp's testicles can be fired from a lever-action bb gun

« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 08:52:58 PM by Changeup »
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #77 on: October 23, 2013, 08:56:10 PM »
I think the whole point of the BBS is to post something that is totally unrelated to the initial topic. Due to the fact we all walk into the topic expecting something, a fight breaks out here and there. Then by the time we leave we are even more confused then when we entered  :rofl

I never thought of it that way, but you're right. It's a lot like politics. :rolleyes:

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #78 on: October 23, 2013, 09:50:35 PM »
semp used to be a member of POTW, whatever he says or whatever any single member says besides Syko or Waystin(El presidents, and senior CO) is not a reflection of the squad as a whole. End of disclaimer.

We do love a good vulch....but love a good fight, we do not hide or shy away when we get outnumbered. Often most times we "vulch" a base we would have put an alert on 200 while flying to the base.

I will let the guys know AoM wants to start a blood feud... maybe boss hog will give the pig who gets the most Muppet kills a new POTW coffee mug (yes we have done this before).

Way will be along soon to let you know if this message is approved for the POTW seal...

Junky owns AoM :devil

Why bother you know that annoying little brother that wants to be awesome like his older brother. well that little brother is AoM.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 09:54:34 PM by Nathan60 »
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #79 on: October 23, 2013, 09:53:40 PM »
back on topic....  So, it would be safe to say that about every 6 hours or so, the numbers shift?
Is this all to set the groundwork for yet ANOTHER whine post about how 12 hours is too long to switch sides? What happen you get stuck on bish when all the other horders switched to rook?
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #80 on: October 23, 2013, 10:03:37 PM »
Why bother you know that annoying little brother that wants to be awesome like his older brother. well that little brother is AoM.

And little brother can knock the pizz out of older brother. :D

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #81 on: October 23, 2013, 10:03:51 PM »
Is this all to set the groundwork for yet ANOTHER whine post about how 12 hours is too long to switch sides? What happen you get stuck on bish when all the other horders switched to rook?

Pop goes the firecracker!
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #82 on: October 23, 2013, 10:09:41 PM »
More like make us laugh so hard we pizz ourselves. You kids try so hard we gotta let ya win sometime to keep it interesting. :banana:
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Fulcrum

• Silver Member
« Reply #83 on: October 23, 2013, 10:49:04 PM »

:rock
Going by "Hoplite" now. :)

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #84 on: October 23, 2013, 11:19:01 PM »
 That being said, the BK's are good ones...the whole lot of them so I doubt an invite would come your way from their camp either...just saying :aok

BK's are becoming the only reason I fly in the MA anymore. Running across Lazer, KillnU, or even that thing Nath is about as much that can be had in there.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #85 on: October 23, 2013, 11:59:17 PM »
More like make us laugh so hard we pizz ourselves. You kids try so hard we gotta let ya win sometime to keep it interesting. :banana:

Pizzing yourselves is what you do...no help needed.  But you keep chugging along little engine, lol

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #86 on: October 24, 2013, 12:01:03 AM »
BK's are becoming the only reason I fly in the MA anymore. Running across Lazer, KillnU, or even that thing Nath is about as much that can be had in there.

Agreed.  Tonight was a joke.  190s, Spits and Runstangs.  No engagements, just horde-vulchin the field and running.  Hat's off to the few that stayed and fought...but it was damn few.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #87 on: October 24, 2013, 12:11:49 AM »
And Dodger!  :old:

Possibly Stang :D

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #88 on: October 24, 2013, 12:27:28 AM »

I think he's Semp's little brother. They think The Wizard of Oz is a reality show.  ;)

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #89 on: October 24, 2013, 12:35:29 AM »
How bout you fancy pants dogfighters grab some gawd damned ords and help me win teh war for a change~! :bhead You're starting to look silly flying around in circles trying to look purdy!  :rolleyes:
Lighten up Francis