Author Topic: Is there a cycle....  (Read 9480 times)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
Re: Is there a cycle....
« Reply #150 on: October 24, 2013, 11:04:08 AM »
LOL here you go again with the insults and bluster grow up and get rid of the self esteem issues changeup youll probably be happier.

HA!  This coming from the minion-king of insults.  Don't hate the player, hate the truth lmao!!   Those who talk about others self-esteem issues are almost always the ones with self-esteem issues....else you wouldn't be talking about them, eh? Lol
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #151 on: October 24, 2013, 11:13:48 AM »
HA!  This coming from the minion-king of insults.  Don't hate the player, hate the truth lmao!!   Those who talk about others self-esteem issues are almost always the ones with self-esteem issues....else you wouldn't be talking about them, eh? Lol
Or its a known fact about you.
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #152 on: October 24, 2013, 11:24:50 AM »
Having hung out with Change a few times in real life, that doesn't really hold water. But if it gets you through your day :aok

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #153 on: October 24, 2013, 11:32:57 AM »
Having hung out with Change a few times in real life, that doesn't really hold water. But if it gets you through your day :aok
ok well iM sorry then.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 11:36:20 AM by Nathan60 »
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #154 on: October 24, 2013, 11:40:31 AM »
:rofl now that's funny.  Sorry but I'm not in a squad, haven't wanted to be and don't want to.

Every time I've run into POTW it's been the entire squad against me.  

Any time you wanna meet wannabe.  I don't care about my score (which you obviously base a great deal of your self-worth on) and won't need the support of five other guys like I'm sure you will.  If you really must though you can look back a bit further in my history (around tours 90-115) when I momentarily did care about such things as scores and ranks.

you calling yourself wannabe?  I for one think you are a pretty good player.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #155 on: October 24, 2013, 11:41:55 AM »

Predictable for you to ignore the 1st reply, as it hinted to challenge. Let me try again.

Get some of your friends from the view, launch 262s and fight fire with fire, you could own those jet devils once and for all. But we know this will not happen, we both know you would be less than fodder for the Muppet blenders. Your envy is geting out of control sump

BTW, I was not there, I haven't played this silly game for, hmm almost 2 years?

Please kill yourself

JUGgler

nature is already doing that.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #156 on: October 24, 2013, 12:31:50 PM »
I don't ever listen to Bear.

And yes, you do have ill will towards us. Which I find very odd because I have no idea who you are.

Come to think of it I don't either. How he gets the 12 hour switch reference out of it is beyond me.

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #157 on: October 24, 2013, 12:34:39 PM »
YEah its a pretty awesome sight lots of squads can horde the MA but it takes real talent to horde the BBS

You're doing pretty well

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #158 on: October 24, 2013, 12:58:11 PM »
Wait...so PotW was indirectly responsible for the vTards?!

Dear God man...how do you guys live with yourselves.  :D
You got us there....We apologize to the community for that time of unorganized horde missions that resulted in a lot of easy kills and lots of perks from augering P51D  :aok

Although I like baldeagle,  I think he's a good guy... but the SkyRock in me approves of this smack talk..  it is A1! :aok
BE has always had a thing against the pigs, he might be unfortunate and just finds us at bad times....or he's a moron and ups at a field we already beat back to a vulch....like A40, the night he is referring too....Bish upped a horde to stop us from taking the port before CV respawned(they failed) then we proceeded to the near A40 and beat the crap out of about 15 bish who were upping to come back at us. With only about 15 on I think this was a fair fight in anyones book....we just work better together seeing that we are in a squad.

A squad duel would be fun....Mondays and Tuesdays are off limits though...Dancing with the stars Monday and squad night is Tuesday(unofficial something about Tuesdays for us :D
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Fulcrum

• Silver Member
« Reply #159 on: October 24, 2013, 01:11:31 PM »
You got us there....We apologize to the community for that time of unorganized horde missions that resulted in a lot of easy kills and lots of perks from augering P51D

Hmmm....never thought about it that way.  :headscratch:

God I miss those guys..... :lol

A squad duel would be fun....Mondays and Tuesdays are off limits though...Dancing with the stars Monday and squad night is Tuesday(unofficial something about Tuesdays for us :D

:eek:

Seriously.   :D
Going by "Hoplite" now. :)

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #160 on: October 24, 2013, 01:23:51 PM »
Wait...so PotW was indirectly responsible for the vTards?!

Dear God man...how do you guys live with yourselves.  :D

Like a cancer patient that has had a tumor successfully removed.  :D
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #161 on: October 24, 2013, 01:59:48 PM »
Hey we never said we watch it!!! :D
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #162 on: October 24, 2013, 03:25:47 PM »

Poor redirect.  I'm not the one that is making excuses for not wanting to fight.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #163 on: October 24, 2013, 05:10:57 PM »
A bit harsh yes, but some interesting truth hidden there.  You see Dogfite, the creator of the Vtards actually was a Pig for sometime several years ago, but he did not like that we were not focused on base takes all the time, so he left to create a squad to do just that.  The Vtards were born.<----------that concludes Aces High History class for today. :D
You shouldnt have told that. Now all the knitrooks are going to curse you for ever for letting the evil outta the cage. Youre damned, deal with it.  :old:

Havent know this story so far. Whats funny, though, Dogfite's philosophy and playing style was in a harsh and quite funny opposition with his callsign  ;)
AoM
City of ice

Offline Fulcrum

• Silver Member
« Reply #164 on: October 24, 2013, 05:29:53 PM »
Hey we never said we watch it!!! :D

Some things cannot be unsaid.

Blame the wife...that's what I did when I let slip I used to watch American Idol.
Going by "Hoplite" now. :)