Author Topic: .dt commands  (Read 20584 times)

Offline 1ijac

• Silver Member
Re: .dt commands
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2016, 05:20:28 PM »
Over a year ago, I put together some maps of bases and towns marking object locations and their .dt (downtime) code numbers.  I also have a compiled .dt code sheet.    If you are interested, you can PM me your e-mail address and I'll e-mail you the maps and code sheet as soon as I can.

one-eye    :salute
"One-Eye"

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2016, 07:19:41 AM »
Over a year ago, I put together some maps of bases and towns marking object locations and their .dt (downtime) code numbers.  I also have a compiled .dt code sheet.    If you are interested, you can PM me your e-mail address and I'll e-mail you the maps and code sheet as soon as I can.

one-eye    :salute

These are really well done. 1ijac does good work.  :aok

I printed out his maps and put them in a notebook with tabs like "Small Field", "Port" and .dt commands.

Offline 68EZPkns

• Zinc Member
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2016, 01:05:27 PM »

Because 60lbs is their weight, not their damage rating. They actually do almost 190lbs of damage. Bombs smaller than 1000lbs do more damage per weight as well, and bombs over 1000lbs do less.

Generally not, unless your target is the City. Factory buildings are far more spread out than towns, so 250lbs bombs with their reduced damage radius are not very effective. Take 500lbs and bigger for the factories.

It's a different matter for the City though. The high damage requirement and huge size of a single city block make big bombs very inefficient (everything above 1k is a total waste in particular), while a single drop of a 250lbs bomb (in formation) will drop one city block each.

That makes no sense,if a city building takes 844lbs to destroy it what could would 3 250lbs do? Seems you would need bigger bombs for city.Seems it would be the opposite and would be better off dropping 500lbs bombs or bigger for city.

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2016, 01:30:14 PM »
That makes no sense,if a city building takes 844lbs to destroy it what could would 3 250lbs do? Seems you would need bigger bombs for city.Seems it would be the opposite and would be better off dropping 500lbs bombs or bigger for city.

Different size bomb damage is calculated differently.  It's down a bit in this thread, but there's a table there.

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,378788.0.html

A 1000 lb bomb is the baseline.  Smaller bombs are calculated as proportionately larger damage.  Larger size bombs do proportionately less damage.  It kind of makes sense if you consider that 2x500lb bombs will have two blast circles, twice the casing to fly around and do damage, etc.

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline KrzyIvan

• Zinc Member
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2017, 11:45:01 AM »
There two commands, when your training I can't find anywhere, that I used in AH2. I'm hoping they're still available, and someone can turn me on to them.

Dive bombing/Attack:
The command displays a crosshair, that moves to show, where your bomb/rocket will land, in your configuration at any time.

Shooting from AAA/Wirb/Osti:
The other has a crosshair showing, where to lead your weapon to hit the designated target.
Please don't tell Mum I'm a pilot, she thinks I play piano in a whor3house.

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2017, 11:54:37 AM »
There two commands, when your training I can't find anywhere, that I used in AH2. I'm hoping they're still available, and someone can turn me on to them.

Dive bombing/Attack:
The command displays a crosshair, that moves to show, where your bomb/rocket will land, in your configuration at any time.

The other has a crosshair showing, where to lead your weapon to hit the designated target.

This sitll works in the training arena, all you have to do is select bombs and it appears.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline KrzyIvan

• Zinc Member
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2017, 02:39:34 PM »
Thanks Zoney.

I used the bomb/attack "offline practice mode"" so I had GVs to hit.

The "online training arena "using AAA/Wirb/Osti, and squaddies would be my target :bolt:

Can we use a .dt command offline for Bomb/attack like in AH2?
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 02:52:24 PM by KrzyIvan »

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2017, 02:54:53 PM »
I'm sorry, I do not know sir.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline Mongoose

• Silver Member
      • Kentwood Station
« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2017, 10:53:56 PM »
Thanks Zoney.

I used the bomb/attack "offline practice mode"" so I had GVs to hit.

The "online training arena "using AAA/Wirb/Osti, and squaddies would be my target :bolt:

Can we use a .dt command offline for Bomb/attack like in AH2?

Are you looking for the cross hairs that would show where the bomb will hit? 

If so, open clipboard.  Go to Options > Arena Setup > Environment > Arena Settings > Flight Mode Flags

Among the choices in Flight Mode Flags are the Dive Bomb Sight and the Lead Computing Gunsight.
My Aces High fan site:
www.kentwoodstation.com

Offline KrzyIvan

• Zinc Member
« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2017, 11:01:01 AM »
Thanks Mongoose.

1 down, 1 to go.

A crosshair showing, where to lead your weapon to hit the designated target.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2017, 11:33:31 AM »
he gave you both, dive bombing and lead computing.

Offline KrzyIvan

• Zinc Member
« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2017, 07:23:30 AM »
Yes he did, my bad.

Just tried it out, and it works as advertized.

I'd like to thank everyone for their input.

I'm now in a  :banana: place.

Offline 2Slow

• Nickel Member
« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2017, 06:10:22 PM »
OK, here it is, version 1.0
(It's not comprehensive, there are a number of CV guns missing, but if you really need to know "Armored Auto Gun" you can look it up in game in the Arena Setup / Objects/ Destroy Objects menu.)

(Image removed from quote.)

(All objects that are shown as "influenced by" are also resupplyable by players.)

How to get it  on your clipboard: Save the picture, convert it to .bmp, drop it into the Hitech Creations\Aces High\maps folder, then rightclick on clipboard, select "clipboard maps" and add the new map.

Tip: 
Instead of .dt f(number)(objname), strategic (country) objects are queried with  .dt c(countrynumber)(objname)
However, the country numbers are not consistent as they are depending on the position the country currently has on the map. You can quickly look up the current country numbers for the .dt command in Arena Setup/Objects/Destroy Objects, and then select the country you'd like to know the number of.

Hope that helps!   :rock

EDIT:

Crap, forgot the town flag  :bhead

It's flg, if you get a number in return it's white

These images are no longer functional.
2Slow
Secundum mihi , urbanus resurrectio
TANSTAAFL

Offline GrandpaChaps

• Copper Member
« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2021, 05:52:00 PM »
OK, here it is, version 1.0
(It's not comprehensive, there are a number of CV guns missing, but if you really need to know "Armored Auto Gun" you can look it up in game in the Arena Setup / Objects/ Destroy Objects menu.)

(All objects that are shown as "influenced by" are also resupplyable by players.)

How to get it  on your clipboard: Save the picture, convert it to .bmp, drop it into the Hitech Creations\Aces High\maps folder, then rightclick on clipboard, select "clipboard maps" and add the new map.

Tip: 
Instead of .dt f(number)(objname), strategic (country) objects are queried with  .dt c(countrynumber)(objname)
However, the country numbers are not consistent as they are depending on the position the country currently has on the map. You can quickly look up the current country numbers for the .dt command in Arena Setup/Objects/Destroy Objects, and then select the country you'd like to know the number of.

Hope that helps!   :rock

EDIT:

Crap, forgot the town flag  :bhead

It's flg, if you get a number in return it's white

Lusche is the best.  Lots of good info here.  I used to have a handy-dandy graphic I got years ago, but through the years, I learned the useful ones, remembered those, and then as computer changes goes, lost the graphic.  Lusche's reply is fantastic! :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old:
Uncle Fred

Offline nopoop

• Gold Member
« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2022, 02:51:29 PM »
So what is the dt command to move to another base ??
nopoop

It's ALL about the fight..