Author Topic: Eleventh Dueling Bracket & Results  (Read 34117 times)

Offline Vinkman

• Gold Member
Re: Eleventh Dueling Bracket & Results
« Reply #240 on: February 03, 2014, 10:02:32 AM »
PM sent to Lemmy. He replied. We will try to Duel tonight.  :salute
Who is John Galt?

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #241 on: February 03, 2014, 11:25:52 AM »
Joachim, I'm available after 9:30 PM about every night starting Tuesday.  Let me know what works for you.
thats fine with me
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline sonic23

• Nickel Member
« Reply #242 on: February 03, 2014, 11:36:35 AM »
Should be fun Twintail.

Sonic23.. it's to bad we couldn't get the time worked out.

Just so everyone knows, Sonic23 and I where in communication the whole time.. our schedules were opposite of each other though.

It's ok I actually like being in the bottom bracket I think of it as the fast lane lol. Iko if u have a chance tomorow I'm free all day give me a time you know ull be on.
Sonic23 ++Blue Knights++
Sonic27 -==Hell Hounds==-

Offline Simon

• Copper Member
« Reply #243 on: February 03, 2014, 05:31:55 PM »
Salute Redd. I'm usually on from 6pm to 8pm EST, M-F. Let me know if that works for you, or if not, what does.

Simon

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #244 on: February 03, 2014, 08:52:47 PM »
PM sent TC
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline mthrockmor

• Gold Member
« Reply #245 on: February 03, 2014, 10:05:17 PM »
Shrike...you win.

I went into the MA tonight and it was 40 minutes of nothing but ho, vulch, horde and ram...I am likely done with this game in general. Certainly I bring nothing to this tournament but a pissy attitude. Best of luck in the brackets.

boo
No poor dumb bastard wins a war by dying for his country, he wins by making the other poor, dumb, bastard die for his.
George "Blood n Guts" Patton

Offline Redd

• Silver Member
« Reply #246 on: February 04, 2014, 12:41:13 AM »
Salute Redd. I'm usually on from 6pm to 8pm EST, M-F. Let me know if that works for you, or if not, what does.

Simon

hi simon , either friday or saturday would be best for me due to time differences
I come from a land downunder

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #247 on: February 04, 2014, 02:36:38 PM »
PM sent TC

Got it , sent back a reply BE

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #248 on: February 04, 2014, 03:28:24 PM »
Shrike...you win.

I went into the MA tonight and it was 40 minutes of nothing but ho, vulch, horde and ram...I am likely done with this game in general. Certainly I bring nothing to this tournament but a pissy attitude. Best of luck in the brackets.

boo

bingo...thats why I am pretty much done also...FSO and the rare MA visit...when I do go into the MA....it always reminds me why I cant stand what has become of my beloved game.

the game itself is better then ever...HTC has done an amazing job....the player base....pfft....I have never seen so many cowards in one place at one time...its quite pathetic.....but sadly it is just a refection of what this world has become.

Offline Arbiter

• Zinc Member
« Reply #249 on: February 04, 2014, 03:38:55 PM »
bingo...thats why I am pretty much done also...FSO and the rare MA visit...when I do go into the MA....it always reminds me why I cant stand what has become of my beloved game.

the game itself is better then ever...HTC has done an amazing job....the player base....pfft....I have never seen so many cowards in one place at one time...its quite pathetic.....but sadly it is just a refection of what this world has become.

:headscratch:

I seem to find good fights flying between border bases above 10K.  I have found these tend to be better than the ho gangfest furballs down on the deck but YMMV.  Whenever I decide to drop down into the mosh pit I end up dodging multiple faceshot attempts.
Arbiter

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #250 on: February 04, 2014, 03:50:39 PM »
:headscratch:

I seem to find good fights flying between border bases above 10K.  I have found these tend to be better than the ho gangfest furballs down on the deck but YMMV.  Whenever I decide to drop down into the mosh pit I end up dodging multiple faceshot attempts.

oh there are still people that fight even when they dont have all the advantages...but they are far rarer then they used to be.

Offline Simon

• Copper Member
« Reply #251 on: February 04, 2014, 05:19:02 PM »
hi simon , either friday or saturday would be best for me due to time differences

Redd, I'll be out of town after Thursday until Sunday evening. Let me know what your hours are and I'll try to accommodate before.

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #252 on: February 04, 2014, 06:35:46 PM »
Won't be able to make it. Maybe tomorow night after 10:30pm east?
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Fox

• Copper Member
« Reply #253 on: February 04, 2014, 07:05:05 PM »
Tomorrow works better for me also.  Will meet you tomorrow at 10:30 eastern time, 9:30 central time?

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #254 on: February 04, 2014, 07:50:14 PM »
Tomorrow works better for me also.  Will meet you tomorrow at 10:30 eastern time, 9:30 central time?
i might be ~10min after that but that sounds good
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3