Author Topic: Just Some Observations  (Read 1561 times)

Offline Copprhed

• Silver Member
Re: Just Some Observations
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2014, 01:21:47 PM »
Dolby, I knew you were there, and made what I intended to be a good natured pick at you. Your inability to discern humor is your problem, not mine. I'm finished with your bs...go get on 200 and have fun with someone who's interested.
Flight Leader: "Bogeys at 2 o'clock!"
Wingman: "Roger, It's 1:30 now, what do I do 'til then?"

Offline Arbiter

• Zinc Member
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2014, 01:36:51 PM »
Dolby, I knew you were there, and made what I intended to be a good natured pick at you. Your inability to discern humor is your problem, not mine. I'm finished with your bs...go get on 200 and have fun with someone who's interested.

Since returning to the game I've used a simple formula:  I pretty much ignore everyone.

I rarely text on anything but range and country and then only to coordinate effort.  
I never reply to whine or negative PMs.  
I rarely listen or post on ch200.  
I squelch with abandon at the first hint that someone is starting to aggravate me.  
My text buffer has several tabs, the default one I use filters EVERYTHING including if I get credit for a kill or who kills me.

In short, I don't give a rat's prettythang about any of you.  It's sad but the game has come to that.  I also could care less what others think of me personally, my fighting style, my attitude, what I am flying, or if I'm a score potato or not.  My primary mission in game is to have fun.  If you are here to have fun too, bully for you!  If not, you are not worth my time.

It works for me.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 01:38:24 PM by Arbiter »
Arbiter

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2014, 02:02:25 PM »
You have a great memory Max! 

Stuff from 5,10,20 years ago, yes. What I ate for lunch yesterday or where I left my cell phone.....forgeddaboudit  :furious

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2014, 02:19:37 PM »
Ya know...I'm just plain gettin tired of people squeaking and complaining. Yes, people "horde" it was called superiority in numbers, it happened. Yes people HO, it happened. If you're so DAMNED upset with the game....quit. Complaining does no good, it doesn't change people, and it obviously doesn't change the game. All the people complaining, micromanaging, and being hypersensitive and hypercritical are making the game no fun for the people who just want to play.

If I was in charge it would all be better :old:
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2014, 02:37:31 PM »
Dolby, I knew you were there, and made what I intended to be a good natured pick at you.
Your inability to discern humor is your problem, not mine.
I'm finished with your bs...go get on 200 and have fun with someone who's interested.

Coppr, we will talk about this in private when you drop the 13 year old girl act dragging people off to another vox.  :salute
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube+Twitch - 20Dolby10

"BE a man and shoot me in the back" - pez

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2014, 02:38:04 PM »
Since returning to the game I've used a simple formula:  I pretty much ignore everyone.

I rarely text on anything but range and country and then only to coordinate effort.  
I never reply to whine or negative PMs.  
I rarely listen or post on ch200.  
I squelch with abandon at the first hint that someone is starting to aggravate me.  
My text buffer has several tabs, the default one I use filters EVERYTHING including if I get credit for a kill or who kills me.

In short, I don't give a rat's prettythang about any of you.  It's sad but the game has come to that.  I also could care less what others think of me personally, my fighting style, my attitude, what I am flying, or if I'm a score potato or not.  My primary mission in game is to have fun.  If you are here to have fun too, bully for you!  If not, you are not worth my time.

It works for me.

It sounds more like no one's worth your time.

I pretty much ignore everyone when I'm playing too but that doesn't mean they're beneath me.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2014, 02:46:24 PM »

I pretty much ignore everyone when I'm playing too but that doesn't mean they're beneath me.

How tall are you?

My 5ft8 stature may have you looking down beneath eye level  :old:
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube+Twitch - 20Dolby10

"BE a man and shoot me in the back" - pez

Offline Copprhed

• Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2014, 02:48:46 PM »
Coppr, we will talk about this in private when you drop the 13 year old girl act dragging people off to another vox.  :salute
Nope, we won't.
Flight Leader: "Bogeys at 2 o'clock!"
Wingman: "Roger, It's 1:30 now, what do I do 'til then?"

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2014, 03:11:51 PM »
Ive been back what? Three weeks? I found the game in better shape then I expected.

New terrain coming, an airplane Ive been sqawking for for years delivered, my beloved B26 redone, and there are still quality fights to be had.

If I had one complaint it would be the big maps during the week and off peak hours. But thats so obvious it cant be argued with.

Im glad I came back. Its good to hear and see some of the old voices on vox. This is a very fine game. I saw a noob trying to get it the other day and he had an entire horde helping him and encouraging him. That speaks volumes for the kinda player in AH.  :salute
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2014, 03:13:51 PM »
Flying as AkMeathd - CO Arabian Knights
Working on my bbs cred one post at a time

http://www.arabian-knights.org

Offline Arbiter

• Zinc Member
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2014, 03:15:01 PM »

I pay attention to those who deserve it.  Good manners go a long way.  It's a shame these seem to be lacking more and more as the years pass.
Arbiter

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2014, 03:59:52 PM »
Ive been back what? Three weeks? I found the game in better shape then I expected.

New terrain coming, an airplane Ive been sqawking for for years delivered, my beloved B26 redone, and there are still quality fights to be had.

If I had one complaint it would be the big maps during the week and off peak hours. But thats so obvious it cant be argued with.

Im glad I came back. Its good to hear and see some of the old voices on vox. This is a very fine game. I saw a noob trying to get it the other day and he had an entire horde helping him and encouraging him. That speaks volumes for the kinda player in AH.  :salute

As for the game, I am quite pleased with the additions that have been made to the game and all of the hard work the crew at HTC puts into making this game the enjoyable addiction it is.  Another thing I've always done is hang out in the Training Arena helping out as much as I can or pointing new players in the right general direction.  I have run into a few new players that are really taking hold of what's going on, and I look forward to the future of Aces High as a whole.

#S#

Josh
Tours 86 - 296

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2014, 06:10:22 PM »
The game may change, folks come and go, but one thing's for sure...any post on the bbs will sooner or later, turn into an eye poking contest.  :(

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2014, 06:12:14 PM »
The game may change, folks come and go, but one thing's for sure...any post on the bbs will sooner or later, turn into an eye poking contest.  :(

That's never going to change!  It never fails!  :cry
Tours 86 - 296

Offline VuduVee

• Nickel Member
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2014, 06:16:13 PM »
Ya know...I'm just plain gettin tired of people squeaking and complaining. Yes, people "horde" it was called superiority in numbers, it happened. Yes people HO, it happened. If you're so DAMNED upset with the game....quit. Complaining does no good, it doesn't change people, and it obviously doesn't change the game. All the people complaining, micromanaging, and being hypersensitive and hypercritical are making the game no fun for the people who just want to play.
too bad if you dont like it. people can piss and moan if they want. get over yourself.