Author Topic: Chat suspended HA!! dont call anyone an a-hole!  (Read 5091 times)

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Re: Chat suspended HA!! dont call anyone an a-hole!
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2014, 06:50:35 AM »
Every player is responsible for their own behavior.  No one is putting a gun to your head and making you act in a derogatory or abrasive manner.  If you feel you were wrongly reported, you are free to challenge it.

Coming into our house and treating us (HTC) in a disrespectful manner will only hurt one person.  If your goal is to get banned from our bulletin board, then just PM me and ask me to do it.  It would save everyone a lot of trouble and nonsense.  Thank you.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 06:52:51 AM by Skuzzy »
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2014, 07:54:15 AM »
Every player is responsible for their own behavior.  No one is putting a gun to your head and making you act in a derogatory or abrasive manner.  If you feel you were wrongly reported, you are free to challenge it.

Coming into our house and treating us (HTC) in a disrespectful manner will only hurt one person.  If your goal is to get banned from our bulletin board, then just PM me and ask me to do it.  It would save everyone a lot of trouble and nonsense.  Thank you.

But in a combat game where ego, pride, disappointment, and the huge effort involved to get skilled are fact, to then, on occasion, get into an emotional battle with your opponent should be expected.  Sure, you shouldn't get extreme, but some level of emotional release after a tense fight should be expected.

You ever been to a football game, soccer game, or participate in games and not see pure, raw, human emotion? Especially when fights are involved?

IMHO, HTC is a little too harsh/strict in this respect.  :)

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2014, 09:03:38 AM »
  Some simple humans just can't control their emotions.

I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.

Offline Hoplite

• Nickel Member
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2014, 09:21:59 AM »
Never been chat or vox banned once in 9 years.   

Maybe I should start a look at me thread as well!  :rolleyes:

Offline Shamus

• Gold Member
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2014, 09:35:01 AM »
Yup, I would say calling someone an A-Hole on 200 can be considered poor form.

shamus
one of the cats

FSO Jagdgeschwader 11

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2014, 09:37:16 AM »
But in a combat game where ego, pride, disappointment, and the huge effort involved to get skilled are fact, to then, on occasion, get into an emotional battle with your opponent should be expected.  Sure, you shouldn't get extreme, but some level of emotional release after a tense fight should be expected.

You ever been to a football game, soccer game, or participate in games and not see pure, raw, human emotion? Especially when fights are involved?

You are stepping into something you know nothing about.  Making derogatory remarks about HTC, in the game, has nothing to do with battle.  Making abusive remarks towards the community or towards the family members of a player has nothing to do with battle.

You ever been to a restaurant and had someone from the across the room yell obscenities at you and your family?  Maybe you think that is fine, but I would support the management ejecting that person from his place of business for that.

This type of behavior is detrimental to our business and will not be tolerated.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese

Offline Tinkles

• Silver Member
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2014, 09:37:43 AM »

I've played the game for years, and never called anyone out on 200 or a date to the Dueling Arena.  

Lack of self control isn't an excuse and shouldn't be put up with. We are all adults here, it's time we act like it.
If we have something to show we will & do post shots, if we have nothing new to show we don't.
HiTech
Adapt , Improvise, Overcome. ~ HiTech
Be a man and shoot me in the back ~ Morfiend

Offline CASHEW

• Nickel Member
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2014, 09:39:10 AM »

Yep. Sorry just was quite POed Im good now! ha Still think you guys take it to far but ah heck. What do you care! <S>
Peanut1 in game.

Offline CASHEW

• Nickel Member
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2014, 09:40:17 AM »
You are stepping into something you know nothing about.  Making derogatory remarks about HTC, in the game, has nothing to do with battle.  Making abusive remarks towards the community or towards the family members of a player has nothing to do with battle.

You ever been to a restaurant and had someone from the across the room yell obscenities at you and your family?  Maybe you think that is fine, but I would support the management ejecting that person from his place of business for that.

This type of behavior is detrimental to our business and will not be tolerated.
<S> Man! made mistake. Learned from it
Peanut1 in game.

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2014, 09:41:17 AM »
Yep. Sorry just was quite POed Im good now! ha Still think you guys take it to far but ah heck. What do you care! <S>

We care plenty as it is our business and livelihood at stake.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese

Offline Hoplite

• Nickel Member
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2014, 09:42:28 AM »
I've played the game for years, and never called anyone out on 200 <deleted>

Fixed.

Midway hasn't ever called anyone out to the DA either...200 is another matter.    :D

Offline ReVo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2014, 09:43:03 AM »
I feel that as long as the profanity is kept to a minimum and the comments are kept to ones in-game conduct it shouldn't be a problem.

Of course I also feel that you shouldn't be banned from the forum for using somebody's name.  :noid

Goodbye everybody, it's been nice knowing you. >.>
XO Jagdgeschwader 53 'Pik As'

Offline CASHEW

• Nickel Member
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2014, 09:47:35 AM »
We care plenty as it is our business and livelihood at stake.
Understood. You do a good job. When you get frustrated its much easier to talk poo than do nothing. And im working on that. How long do i get muted for?
Peanut1 in game.

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2014, 10:01:33 AM »

The OP's mute was apparently player generated. Besides, you quit the game. What do you care?

Offline shppr01

• AvA Staff Member
  • Gold Member
« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2014, 10:55:21 AM »
I usually Don't speak on these type threads but ....
I was raised with respect. Respect for others, respect for others properties and respect for family.
It seems that we have forgotten respect for people. I know this is a game, but this is a game that requires
somewhat of an ego at times. We cannot control that. What I can control is how I act in game.
For me , that is simply RESPECT!! Growing up when I did, It's easy!
Ingame : Shipper

Never put your gun down to hug a grizzly.