Author Topic: F-35  (Read 16844 times)

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
Re: F-35
« Reply #315 on: May 14, 2014, 10:43:25 PM »

You said he was tough, I gave you my opinion.  You said Russia vs china would be a regional war, I corrected you (misinformation).  You asked for my opinion and I gave it.  I laughed at your weak mockery of Naval officers (misinformation) and the complexes you've diagnosed them with and reminded you of things you should already know.  

You need thicker skin which is surprising with all your flight hours in high performance aircraft.  I would think you'd already have it.  

You are an annoyance at best.  My skin doesn't even know you exist.

And wrong repeatedly, to boot.  Gawd help us with men like you at the helm.

China vs Russia is a regional war in your terminology.  It will also be fully conventional at some point, thereby rendering your prognostication wrong.   The same thinking that said fighters don't need guns.   You know, stupidity.

Let me guess, you were the guy that came up with the idea of canted pylons on the Super Hornet, weren't you?  Bravo Zulu. 
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 10:47:39 PM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
- THE DAMNED -
King of the Hill Champ Tour 219 - Win Percentage 100
"1v1 Skyyr might be the best pilot ever to play the game." - Via PM, Name Redacted

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #316 on: May 14, 2014, 10:57:55 PM »

You are an annoyance at best.  My skin doesn't even know you exist.

And wrong repeatedly, to boot.  Gawd help us with men like you at the helm.

China vs Russia is a regional war in your terminology.  It will also be fully conventional at some point, thereby rendering your prognostication wrong.   The same thinking that said fighters don't need guns.   You know, stupidity.

Let me guess, you were the guy that came up with the idea of canted pylons on the Super Hornet, weren't you?  Bravo Zulu. 

More personal attacks?  Come now

Whiskey Delta
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #317 on: May 15, 2014, 12:06:46 AM »
When he isn't fighting monsters, he's logging thousands of hours in every plane known to Pokemon and flies the F-35 for the CIA.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #318 on: May 15, 2014, 12:33:23 AM »
When he isn't fighting monsters, he's logging thousands of hours in every plane known to Pokemon and flies the F-35 for the CIA.

(Image removed from quote.)

ack-ack

:rofl :rofl
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline danny76

• Gold Member
« Reply #319 on: May 15, 2014, 01:52:25 AM »

ack-ack

"You kill 'em all, I'll eat the BATCO!"
The GFC

"Not within a thousand years will man ever fly" - Wilbur Wright

Offline Dragon Tamer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #320 on: May 15, 2014, 09:46:00 AM »

ack-ack

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #321 on: May 15, 2014, 09:52:34 AM »
Well, this has gone off the rails.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com