Author Topic: Cease Fire  (Read 2001 times)

Offline 1Cane

• Silver Member
Cease Fire
« on: May 28, 2014, 10:51:49 AM »
 Monday at 7-8 pm PST the status of game was
  Bishops    32.5%
  Knights    100%       30% Bish       5% Rook
  Rooks      95%         37.5 Bish
  I think this should qualify for a cease fire with no perk points awarded when a country goes under 40% and their oppenents  are below 15% of other team captures.I beleive this would increase tactical play over the pile it on when they are down, game play we are seeing now.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 11:15:12 AM by 1Cane »
AkCaine

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
Re: Cease Fire
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2014, 11:32:00 AM »
-1 I don't think this will stop any pile-it-on attacks of any country. You've added a consequence of no perks for it, but I'd say most people could care less about winning twenty-five free perks.
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline Aspen

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2014, 11:47:59 AM »
Whether its real or perceived, Bish have a reputation for rolling maps and piling on.  As a Knight, I see many times when Rook bases are where efforts should be focused if trying to win the war, but players stay on the Bish front to deliver a reckoning.   :D

Plenty of Knights could care less about real estate or winning the war.  I like the battles, but usually don't know or care about the war status other than noticing who has more bases when the map is zoomed out.

AMAX  in game

Offline TheCrazyOrange

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2014, 12:02:35 PM »
Well bish did deliver unto us the vTwits, alchies, and Jokes, and Ghi. For better and worse, their "Win teh wArz!!!!" Reputation is somewhat deserved.

You reap what you sow, and right now the bish seem to be reaping a lot of hate.

Offline ghi

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2014, 12:12:49 PM »
Well bish did deliver unto us the vTwits, alchies, and Jokes, and Ghi. For better and worse, their "Win teh wArz!!!!" Reputation is somewhat deserved.

You reap what you sow, and right now the bish seem to be reaping a lot of hate.
....and you need a monthly shade BB ID to show the size of your mangina ?

Offline Xavier

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2014, 12:14:16 PM »
All of you speak like you can't change countries or something  :P.
Started from the bottom...still at the bottom.

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2014, 12:16:24 PM »
Now this gets interesting. :banana:
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline MrGeezer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2014, 12:31:34 PM »
Let the crook/gnats pile on.  If they have to double team bish -- so be it.  It's the highest compliment they can give -- to have to double team us to be happy.  Sad though.  Gnats used to be smart instead of being stooges to the crooks...who turn on them every time they want to get bases -- and like an abused spouse -- nits keep on going back with open arms after being turned on.  But that 's no biggie.  If two sides have to team up against the other let it happen.  

I'd rather have it that crooks & gnats double team us...it speaks volumes for what side is the real power in the game.

If players are offended by base taking squads and base taking mission planners then give me your address so I can send you a semi load of Kleenex.  You can have a valid gripe the day you either pay everyone else's sub or buy Dale out and you own the game.
Killing Virtual Bad Guys Since 1995  Disabled, retired.

"Posting anything, which says anything positive about anyone, on our board, will always turn into a derogatory mess. It should be a forum posting rule."  Roy "Skuzzy" Neese

Offline TheCrazyOrange

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2014, 12:39:01 PM »
....and you need a monthly shade BB ID to show the size of your mangina ?

Sorry, but you have a reputation for smash and grab missions with half the pilots lawn darting.

Not saying it necessarily reflects on you as a person, but as with the bish, your reputation isn't entirely undeserved.

That's how you have fun, and that's fine. But prepare to be laughed at by everyone that doesn't like hordes or the bishops every time you make a mistake. Its just the nature of the game you're playing.

Offline LilMak

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2014, 12:50:03 PM »
Man the Bish sure do cry the loudest when they are on the receiving end of their own tactics. Perhaps we/they should bookmark this thread for the next time the shoe is on the other foot.
"When caught by the enemy in large force the best policy is to fight like hell until you can decide what to do next."
~Hub Zemke
P-47 pilot 56th Fighter Group.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2014, 01:17:10 PM »
Each side is always more unfairly being ganged upon than the two others. Which, as we all know, do never fight each other.  :old:
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline 1Cane

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2014, 01:50:42 PM »
All I was doing was pointing out what was going on Monday night.  If something is wrong and your argument is everybody does it that doesn't make it valid.

I get most of my fighter kills when we are being hoarded.  I try to go with when life gives you lemons make lemonade!

I do believe that once both opponents have over 60% of your existing fields that the flight should be end! :banana:
It drives me nuts to see that were within two fields for a win and see my teammates continue to attack and opponent when we have the necessary fields to win.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 01:54:15 PM by 1Cane »
AkCaine

Offline Dragon Tamer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2014, 02:04:08 PM »
Knights own 30% of bish basses, that's the funniest thing I've heard all week!

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Offline Aspen

• Nickel Member
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2014, 02:04:41 PM »
My side loses most every map, but the last thing I want is any incentive for Rooks or Bish to stop fighting us.
AMAX  in game

Offline VuduVee

• Nickel Member
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2014, 02:07:28 PM »
Let the crook/gnats pile on.  If they have to double team bish -- so be it.  It's the highest compliment they can give -- to have to double team us to be happy.  Sad though.  Gnats used to be smart instead of being stooges to the crooks...who turn on them every time they want to get bases -- and like an abused spouse -- nits keep on going back with open arms after being turned on.  But that 's no biggie.  If two sides have to team up against the other let it happen.  

I'd rather have it that crooks & gnats double team us...it speaks volumes for what side is the real power in the game.

If players are offended by base taking squads and base taking mission planners then give me your address so I can send you a semi load of Kleenex.  You can have a valid gripe the day you either pay everyone else's sub or buy Dale out and you own the game.
hahaha, no team HAS to pile on the bish. youre not that important. it boils down to the bish reaping what you sow. you crybabies never whine when you are piling on, but instantly whine as soon as you cant megahorde 24 7.