Author Topic: Cease Fire  (Read 1996 times)

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Re: Cease Fire
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2014, 02:08:36 PM »
you crybabies never whine when you are piling on, but instantly whine as soon as you cant megahorde 24 7.

You can apply this to every country in AH.
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2014, 02:11:09 PM »
Each side is always more unfairly being ganged upon than the two others. Which, as we all know, do never fight each other.  :old:

That's the beauty of the 3 country system.  :lol

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2014, 02:14:07 PM »
It drives me nuts to see that were within two fields for a win and see my teammates continue to attack an opponent when we have the necessary fields to win.

That bothers me also. I tend to look at the country status and see if an enemy has a greater # of players and that country to me is the bigger threat.
     Last night the knights had more players and it was the Rooks who lost 30% territory to both enemies so you picked a snapshot of a particular moment in time.
I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.

Offline VuduVee

• Nickel Member
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2014, 02:20:21 PM »

You can apply this to every country in AH.
yep, true. and also, rooks had a megahorde last night. we arent innocent of hording. i hate hordes, no matter who does it, bc i have FR issues. so i dont do well in hordes.

Offline 1MADDOG1

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2014, 02:38:32 PM »
 :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
:old: SM1/E-6 USN 1980-1991 (100% Disabled Vet) Served on FFG-11, FFG-13, FF-1047, LHD-1, HC-16, NAS Pensacola (Navy Police)
Multi AHXARL Season & Finale Champion, Having Fun Since Tour #76
I'm also PorkyPig, DickWeed, 1CASPER1 & Calypso

Offline TheCrazyOrange

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2014, 02:39:39 PM »
Yeah, I'd say the knights actually have the best pilots on average. They just seem to draw the furballers for some reason.

Bish tend to have the worst pilots on average. Its not that they inherently suck (usually  :neener:), just that their emphasis on base taking and horde combat has caused their individual combat skills to atrophy.

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2014, 02:41:33 PM »
Monday at 7-8 pm PST the status of game was
  Bishops    32.5%
  Knights    100%       30% Bish       5% Rook
  Rooks      95%         37.5 Bish
  I think this should qualify for a cease fire with no perk points awarded when a country goes under 40% and their oppenents  are below 15% of other team captures.I beleive this would increase tactical play over the pile it on when they are down, game play we are seeing now.

Saved a screeny:

A cease fire would be worse for the ganged country - nobody to fight.

When stuff like this happens, it sure helps make a case for a two sided war with a greatly reduced side switch time.   :)
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline 1Cane

• Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2014, 04:19:06 PM »
Saved a screeny:

When stuff like this happens, it sure helps make a case for a two sided war with a greatly reduced side switch time.   :)
the ceasefire would be stopping of hostilities and moving to the next map and no perk points awarded.

Thank you for the screen shot!
AkCaine

Offline Aspen

• Nickel Member
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2014, 04:52:15 PM »
the ceasefire would be stopping of hostilities and moving to the next map and no perk points awarded.

Thank you for the screen shot!

Oh I see where you were headed now.  Wouldn't effect me at all.  There are two things that I notice regarding a map changing:

1. When a war is won near bed time, it triggers folks to log off.

2.  When an unpopular map is up a long time, players get pissy.

Whatever fixes one would probably increase the other.
AMAX  in game

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2014, 05:57:58 PM »
Let the crook/gnats pile on.  If they have to double team bish -- so be it.  It's the highest compliment they can give -- to have to double team us to be happy.  Sad though.  Gnats used to be smart instead of being stooges to the crooks...who turn on them every time they want to get bases -- and like an abused spouse -- nits keep on going back with open arms after being turned on.  But that 's no biggie.  If two sides have to team up against the other let it happen.  

I'd rather have it that crooks & gnats double team us...it speaks volumes for what side is the real power in the game.

If players are offended by base taking squads and base taking mission planners then give me your address so I can send you a semi load of Kleenex.  You can have a valid gripe the day you either pay everyone else's sub or buy Dale out and you own the game.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

That's got to be about the saddest, most pathetic thing I've read in a long time!

:rofl

70 going on 13 years old, sounds like. You sound like a kid raging at the xbox about how much the other guys suck!
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline Dragon Tamer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2014, 06:10:12 PM »

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

That's got to be about the saddest, most pathetic thing I've read in a long time!

:rofl

70 going on 13 years old, sounds like. You sound like a kid raging at the xbox about how much the other guys suck!

You mean like everyone playing call of duty?

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2014, 06:40:21 PM »

I'm not seeing how this makes a better game.

Offline Widewing

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2014, 06:53:34 PM »
Saved a screeny:

Look at this way.... The Bishops don't have to go far to find a good fight.....
My regards,

Widewing

YGBSM. Retired Member of Aces High Trainer Corps, Past President of the DFC, retired from flying as Tredlite.

Offline WEZEL

• Silver Member
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2014, 07:24:44 PM »
I have been playing for a little over 2 years now and that is the first time I have EVER seen the bish below 60%, Knights on the other hand is a ......map by map thing  :D..... please by all means gang the Knights, I cant count how many times I asked on 200 to drive us back to the 3 or 4 bases that cant be taken that way we dont have far to go for a fight.  :pray  :devil

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2014, 08:09:16 PM »
OMG! Sometime the idiocy that comes out of people.

This thread makes me feel embarrassed.

What ever picture/gif I post wont be have big enough face palm.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho