Offline Dragon Tamer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: @Zoney
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2014, 09:26:36 PM »
Oh wait, tutor is member of the "Advanced OP Shade Hunters"

Well, that explains a lot  :rofl

He's doing a fantastic job, don't you think?  :aok

I see he's new here, someone should show him to the corner of the BBS where he can lick the windows clean and eat the glue with the rest of the Aces High demi-gods.

:rofl
« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 09:28:37 PM by Dragon Tamer »

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2014, 09:29:56 PM »
Oh wait, tutor is member of the "Advanced OP Shade Hunters"

Well, that explains a lot  :rofl

"then we get a b29 mission going and we start climbing over our own country and soon as we hit the water in the middle at a totally random spot here is zoney in a 152 at 35k diving on us. thanks again."

It's kind of surprising there wasn't a Corsair 10k above Zoney.  :)

« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 09:39:10 PM by caldera »
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline ROC

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2014, 09:32:21 PM »
ya you can protect a goon when you park it 35  miles from a base and they fly right to it bypassing all other targets just to shoot it down ya our bad on not protecting it.
Good to see you can learn :)  It's called experience.  There are only so many places and ways to hide a CV.  Guess what, many of us know where to look.  Comes from taking bases since about, oh I don't know, early to mid 90s or so.  Just chalk it up to a learning experience, and try a new plan.
ROC
Nothing clever here.  Please, move along.

Offline Tutor

• Zinc Member
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2014, 09:34:47 PM »
well just chased zoney all over the water in the middle in his running 152 tried to circle me over his carrier over and over. those jg11 boys...good thing they are nits i like  easy kills.

Offline xPoisonx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2014, 09:36:26 PM »
well just chased zoney all over the water in the middle in his running 152 tried to circle me over his carrier over and over. those jg11 boys...good thing they are nits i like  easy kills.

That's how they keep their k/d up  :aok
you have a ego the size of Texas.
Quote from: hitech
Texas is big, but not THAT big.

HiTech

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2014, 09:37:32 PM »
I am interested in learning more of his shade account.
Top Gun

Offline Tutor

• Zinc Member
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2014, 09:44:23 PM »
my favorite part of this is the 5 people saying " ya its not weird he knew exactly where the goon was 35 miles away from the base" from experience i can take off and given a 360 degrees perimeter around town that extends out atleast 35 miles..... experience tells me exactly where to fly to find the goon. its amazing since we staged the goon away from the main route of the base and there were no friendly targets around him and the goon was not in a dar ring but yep experience leads you to them everytime lol. "excuse me sir i want some of what he is having"...i must not be eating enough wheaties.

Offline Dragon Tamer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2014, 09:56:47 PM »
I am interested in learning more of his shade account.

Great minds think alike, I'll have to introduce you to my buddy. I think you two will get along well.  :)

Offline ROC

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2014, 09:57:23 PM »
Oh well, tried to help, could have learned how others do it but I think you just confused "you can't do it" with "it can't be done".  Have fun with it :) I'm out, got goons to go hunt.  Just spent 3 hours in a mind blowing scenario based entirely on a hundred people trying to find out where the bad guys are with no dar, no counters, and and entire map with mostly water using nothing but gut instinct, planning and critical thinking, but that's ok, I'm sure we just did it wrong ;) They found the fleets by the way.  Imagine that.    Carry on.

ROC

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2014, 10:06:20 PM »
ya you can protect a goon when you park it 35  miles from a base and they fly right to it bypassing all other targets just to shoot it down ya our bad on not protecting it.

I did that quite a bit.

The funny thing is the hoarde is so interested in going in to vulch a base that no one even makes an attempt to stop the lone LA7 150ft the deck to kill the C47 way in back

:ahand
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Tutor

• Zinc Member
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2014, 10:14:34 PM »
the c47 wasnt way in the back he wasnt behind the main force we werent trying to protect him. he was completely off on his own. there was no way to deduce his location other then look at the radar on your shade account.

Offline ROC

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2014, 10:32:56 PM »
 :rofl

Mistake 1.
werent trying to protect him
Mistake 2.
he was completely off on his own
Mistake 3.
there was no way to deduce his location other then look at the radar on your shade account.
Mistake 4. Trying to teach you anything. 
ROC

Offline Gman

• Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2014, 10:35:52 PM »
Tutor, it's very possible that no "shade" or "zomg zpies!" were used.  This sort of thing happens all the time.  Zoney is one of the best overall players in the game.  Anticipating goon location isn't rocket science, the distances between bases aren't all that far, and fighters can cover 3 times the distance goons can.  If you're really that concerned about taking bases and winning the "game"...well....previous complaint threads regarding this and shade accounts/spies should show you that -

« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 10:38:37 PM by Gman »

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2014, 10:37:15 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

Well, they busted my shadery when I found a high alt bomber of theirs, going for a very obvious target (on ozkansas) and flying right through a friendly CV radar range in the attempt to get around my patrol  :D
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Tutor

• Zinc Member
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2014, 10:41:35 PM »
didnt realize so many democrats played this game.............interesting. :O