Author Topic: Get rid of .dt commands  (Read 2447 times)

Offline Zimme83

• Gold Member
Re: Get rid of .dt commands
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2014, 08:08:14 PM »
Before u bring in troops u have people to check if guns are down, no gv.s in town etc. I dont see that removing ability to check downtime on nmy object would change that. Only things that would change is that u have to go over to the base in order to check whats down and not. I will hide my m3/c47 until someone says that town is ready for troops. It will be a risk that something pops just before troops reaches map room but other than that i dont see that it will be any problems for goons.
''The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge'' - Stephen Hawking

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
Re: Get rid of .dt commands
« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2014, 09:58:31 AM »
Then Zimme you are one of the fortunate ones.  I practically abandoned troop carriers, coming from an original view of it once being one of my most satisfying achievements.

I returned after a forced absence of a year or more and discovered extended strat downtimes and other features like resupplying towns to decrease downtime.  So, the present state of the town can be completely reversed with as little as one or two base supplies.  You do know this don't you?

Check the town all you want, but unless you have checked the .dt command for town buildings or ack guns, OR someone has destroyed all supply point bunkers.... be ready to launch your troops into oblivion (or wherever they go when a town ack pops).

:rofl No problem for Goons?  You are most likely not a Knight
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 10:00:29 AM by Chilli »