Author Topic: <S> Violator - Thanks Very Much For the Beatdown  (Read 6507 times)

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Re: <S> Violator - Thanks Very Much For the Beatdown
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2014, 01:49:05 PM »
Ah yes, because the fact that you had more E and alt at the time of engagement is irrelevant. All that matters is that I had a plane that was capable of going faster (the fact that it was slower when you dove on me is irrelevant).  :rofl

Except obviously in what you were flying last night.   :rofl

You are in a 190D flying straight. I bet you anything you were going faster than me. I was maybe 1k higher than you and we merged. Its not like I jumped on you.

I mean given equal planes in the DA. I bet you don't even know how to fly a ki84, f4u, p38, ki61,nik, yak, whatever, all you got is BnZ. You can't do anything without having a speed advantage.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2014, 01:52:04 PM »
Good luck with that.  The odds aren't in his favor so he will ignore it

^^
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2014, 02:01:51 PM »
Real good films Latrobe.  Interesting how well you both conserved E instead of trying for a low percentage quick kill.

Thanks for taking the time to post them.  Well worth a watch.

Yeah randy it was tough. When you make those hard quick kills it can be the death of you when you fight someone like Latrobe who will take full advantage of that. Actually in the last fight there. I got greedy and tried to pull it for a shot and actually did get bullets in him. Was praying he would blow up hahaha. But do you see he capitalized on that.  He just kills it with those roll overs. Funny thing, I choose the Dhog again for my advantage seeing how he didn't like that plane and it completely back fired on me lol
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2014, 02:04:12 PM »
I mean given equal planes in the DA. I bet you don't even know how to fly a ki84, f4u, p38, ki61,nik, yak, whatever, all you got is BnZ. You can't do anything without having a speed advantage.

What does being good in any of those planes over another have to do with anything, outside of a warped sense of personal accomplishment? Does your local McDonald's give you a free Happy Meal toy because you can fly a Ki-61?

In case you didn't notice, the point of air combat is to kill your opponent. The fact that you're trying to point out that I beat you in planes I do fly, yet probably couldn't in planes you assume I don't fly reeks of insecurity. I don't give a damn about what planes you fly, I only care about shooting down the planes I come across. You could have easily upped a different plane; no, instead, you cried on 200 because I "resorted to BnZ" in an aircraft that was quite literally designed for it.

The irony here (as is a pattern with you) is that you'll come back and claim that not flying a KI-43 or a 190G-2 is a sign of weakness, yet in that same breath you'll blame your loss on the fact that you were flying a 109G-2 and not in the same plane as what I was flying. Sad, really.

Hello Pot, meet Kettle...
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 02:11:20 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 26-9

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2014, 02:16:39 PM »
In case you didn't notice, the point of air combat is to kill your opponent.

But you don't do that really do you?

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2014, 02:18:28 PM »
But you don't do that really do you?

If we're going by philosophical absolutes, most here don't actually fly anything whatsoever.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

A few moments later...

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2014, 02:21:37 PM »
If we're going by philosophical absolutes, most here don't actually fly anything whatsoever.

Not an absolutism. Kill within the context of the game.

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2014, 02:23:00 PM »
What does being good in any of those planes over another have to do with anything, outside of a warped sense of personal accomplishment? Does your local McDonald's give you a free Happy Meal toy because you can fly a Ki-61?

In case you didn't notice, the point of air combat is to kill your opponent. The fact that you're trying to point out that I beat you in planes I do fly, yet probably couldn't in planes you assume I don't fly reeks of insecurity. I don't give a damn about what planes you fly, I only care about shooting down the planes I come across. You could have easily upped a different plane; no, instead, you cried on 200 because I "resorted to BnZ" in an aircraft that was quite literally designed for it.

The irony here (as is a pattern with you) is that you'll come back and claim that not flying a KI-43 or a 190G-2 is a sign of weakness, yet in that same breath you'll blame your loss on the fact that you were flying a 109G-2 and not in the same plane as what I was flying. Sad, really.

Hello Pot, meet Kettle...

Lol,

And you consistanly claim your greatness while and its obvious how jelouse you are the Vraciu was giving me a compilement and not you. You aren't the only sweet person who plays this game and you brag about shooting people down when it's part of the game and everyone does it. You wouldnt last 2 seconds vs me in any plane in the DA and you know that.

You are just another Midway wanna be fool who can't except the fact that you really aren't that good. So you fly in newb airplanes where you can run for mommy when someone gets on your 6, and then only fight when you have the advantage or your friends can come help you double team. So you spatter BS on the boards about shooting people down when it's not really that difficult and instead of backing your "skills" up in the DA. You resort to " ahh no I'm better than you cause I shot you down one time in the MA blah blah, but you never actually prove your "skills" in equal contest fights. Just like midway. That's why no one respects you.

Oh and the fact that I am better than you each those planes means I am a better all around player than you and know how to fly different styles. You just know how to fly fast, that's about it..
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 02:28:37 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2014, 02:31:02 PM »

Lol,

And you consistanly claim your greatness while and its obvious how jelouse you are the Vraciu was giving me a compilement and not you. You aren't the only sweet person who plays this game and you brag about shooting people down when it's part of the game and everyone does it. You wouldnt last 2 seconds vs me in any plane in the DA and you know that.

You are just another Midway wanna be fool who can't except the fact that you really aren't that good. So you fly in newb airplanes where you can run for mommy when someone gets on your 6, and then only fight when you have the advantage or your friends can come help you double team. So you spatter BS on the boards about shooting people down when it's not really that difficult and instead of backing your "skills" up in the DA. You resort to " ahh no I'm better than you cause I shot you down one time in the MA blah blah, but you never actually prove your "skills" in equal contest fights. Just like midway. That's why no one respects you.

I've never once claimed greatness. Actually, the only thing I've ever pointed out is when someone who ran their mouth first got killed. Want screenshots of your chatlog last night? I saved them.  :D

I'm also not jealous of anything. Just two months ago you were screaming the same profanities at Vraciu and raging on 200 (it all stemmed from when he strafed you while landing) - your tirade continued for well over a week; yet, now you're placing him on the pedestal of higher education. Oh, what tangled webs we weave.

I did note that instead of actually reading my post, you completely ignored it and instead opted to scream "DA DA DA" even louder, all because you got killed after you chose to engage me. Got it.

And you think I actually give a damn about respect? lol.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 04:39:15 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

A few moments later...

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2014, 02:32:29 PM »
Many things are becoming so clear to me now.

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2014, 02:35:32 PM »
 You don't claim anything. Its how arrogantly you say it. And I was mad at Vraciu for that. But last night I showed him what real fighting was all about, that's why he wrote such a nice message.

You wouldnt be able to handle it because your ego is too high. So you will never be better. So stick to your dweeb rides.

I'm done with this crap.

Vraciu it was a lot of fun bud. We shall do it again.  

Randy definitely study those films they are prob some of the best fights you'll see and there's much to learn from them.

I'll be waiting for your invite to the DA skyrr. In the meantime stop talking stupid crap in the forums until we fight or else no one will take you seriously

« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 02:40:02 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2014, 02:36:25 PM »
I'll be waiting for your invite to the DA skyrr. In the meantime stop talking stupid crap in the forums until we fight or else no one will take you seriously

I'll be uploading our fights from last night shortly, including the attempted 2v1 and 4v1's.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

A few moments later...

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2014, 02:50:36 PM »
You don't claim anything. Its how arrogantly you say it. And I was mad at Vraciu for that. But last night I showed him what real fighting was all about, that's why he wrote such a nice message.

You wouldnt be able to handle it because your ego is too high. So you will never be better. So stick to your dweeb rides.

I'm done with this crap.

Vraciu it was a lot of fun bud. We shall do it again.  

Randy definitely study those films they are prob some of the best fights you'll see and there's much to learn from them.

Looking forward to it.   :salute
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2014, 02:59:25 PM »
Violator Just because they won't bend to fight a more fair contest why don't you continue to beat them at there own game which has become obvious that they are only competitive in team coordinated fights.

If you were a true Competitive Flight sim gamer Skyyr then why not go out of you're comfort zone and learn more than the typical 2 week noob AH is known for?

You speak of being competitive but when it comes to being challenged by more competitive people than yourself you seem to turn tail and run.

I'm done reading this lots dribble until you boys grow some nads you can hit me up anytime for some 1v1 lessons.  :rolleyes:
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2014, 03:01:39 PM »
I smell urine
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho