Author Topic: WHHHAAAAAH!!!  (Read 12519 times)

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
Re: WHHHAAAAAH!!!
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2014, 08:21:57 PM »
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2014, 08:23:31 PM »
Who am I ?  just a player who plays a game with my squadmates we have a great time flying , I fly with respect towards others looking for that good one versus one fight, I keep quiet on 200 like I said I play this game respectfully always have since 2003 ....

you just seem like the typical attention-seeking troll who can't stay in the squad, who gets kicked out of squads blah blah blah ad nauseum  but hey you can keep swimming in your awesome sauce   :aok  honestly I don't even know why I even responded to a troll like you I surely won't be wasting anymore time with that.
You know you would think he would be head muppet by now, instead he got booted. I just can't wrap my head around it.
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2014, 09:11:10 PM »

:lol I try, most of the time, to keep it relatively civil.....but similar to you never claiming to be a good pilot.... I've never claimed to be a saint.

:angel:

Speaking of people who PMs and shade.  :lol 

Come on Slash(y), you need to come up with a new approach.  Even I don't find that insulting anymore.

And yet, it does work.  Or rather, it does for some who employ it.

And who are you again?  :lol

Please provide proof of all my PMs I've never sent you. Go ahead and expose my shades while you're  at it.

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2014, 10:30:44 PM »
So I guess we now need to change the rules for 1v1 duels to ensure that everyone merges at the same speed?  Maybe you should have been WEPing all the way to the merge?   I don't know how to respond to this or help you.  
If you watch some films and look at graphs, you can tell WEP isn't  the reason some people  have more speed into a merge. For example the difference  between  normal power and wep in a KI43 is 10 mph. When the difference  is 40mph...something  else is a work.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2014, 10:59:21 PM »
If you watch some films and look at graphs, you can tell WEP isn't  the reason some people  have more speed into a merge. For example the difference  between  normal er and wep in a KI43 is 10 mph. When the difference  is 40mph...something  else is a work.
?

Exactly.  The person who made the statement did so in such a way as to imply that 'other factors' were in play.  One could reason that these factors could be the result of better flying skill, etc......but other, less flattering conclusions can be made as well.

honestly I don't even know why I even responded to a troll like you I surely won't be wasting anymore time with that.

Good for you sir.  Nor should you!   :aok

The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2014, 11:28:51 PM »
?

Exactly.  The person who made the statement did so in such a way as to imply that 'other factors' were in play.  One could reason that these factors could be the result of better flying skill, etc......but other, less flattering conclusions can be made as well.

Wait, what?  You mean being a better cartoon pilot will net you 40mph faster on a deck merge?

Someone is getting kicked from the muppets as soon as i figure who didn't tell me about this..
- TWBYDHAS

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2014, 11:43:38 PM »
Wait, what?  You mean being a better cartoon pilot will net you 40mph faster on a deck merge?

Someone is getting kicked from the muppets as soon as i figure who didn't tell me about this..
Yea I don't see where he got that from my post...

In a fight where you can dive in at icon range(5k merge) a knowledge of a plane and general ACM can give you an upper hand at the merge E wise. But some planes you don't want to go too fast or else you lose too much manuever room. I try to not merge faster then 380 mph because the Difference  in altitude  I can gain going faster doesn't get me the same advantages I will get working angles at 380.
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2014, 11:55:38 PM »
The funny thing is, despite what some players think recently, it doesn't work in AH like they think it does.  It's like the old AH urban myth that trimming full up elevator will make you turn tighter.

ack-ack
Maybe Skyyr can give a tip or two about how this helps his merge? :noid :noid ;)
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2014, 12:00:17 AM »
I'm just awaiting the explanation on cartoon plane skills and NOT "less flattering conclusions" net 40mph faster on a deck merge.. lmao
- TWBYDHAS

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2014, 12:01:31 AM »
I'm just awaiting the explanation on cartoon plane skills and NOT "less flattering conclusions" net 40mph faster on a deck merge.. lmao
possibly full WEP to merge?  :confused:
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2014, 12:04:48 AM »
possibly full WEP to merge?  :confused:

ki43's wep is only 1 additional 3 legged not very interested lethargic hamster.. ;p
- TWBYDHAS

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2014, 12:07:37 AM »
ki43's wep is only 1 additional 3 legged not very interested lethargic hamster.. ;p
:) intersting, very interesting you say....

little google searching and i figured out about other "skyyr's" and their ability to change things... :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :noid :noid :noid
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2014, 12:13:08 AM »
It's like the old AH urban myth that trimming full up elevator will make you turn tighter.

ack-ack

From what I've read in old posts this actually worked in an early version of Aces High.
Now the only advantage to trimming up is keeping a scaled stick closer to center for finer input.

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2014, 12:17:27 AM »
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,366227.0.html

The KI43 example can be found here....notice the speed in the first fight. Now by the wiki the difference if at max speed should only be 10 MPH....not 40.

So either the wiki is off, flight model is off, wind is turned on in the DA or foul play.

This being something I've been interested in since surfinn cheated against me and told dolby.....I watch DA films for more then just trying to perfect my flying.
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2014, 01:54:19 AM »
:) intersting, very interesting you say....

little google searching and i figured out about other "skyyr's" and their ability to change things... :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :noid :noid :noid

http://cheese.formice.com/forum/members/skyyr.31807/

:noid
They're casting their bait over there, see?