Author Topic: WHHHAAAAAH!!!  (Read 12745 times)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Re: WHHHAAAAAH!!!
« Reply #300 on: October 08, 2014, 12:56:08 PM »
20 pages of poo?  :cheers: :old: (21 if you include my post)

Offline xPoisonx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #301 on: October 08, 2014, 01:00:36 PM »
It's kinda sad how seriously some people take this game...
you have a ego the size of Texas.
Quote from: hitech
Texas is big, but not THAT big.

HiTech

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #302 on: October 08, 2014, 01:06:23 PM »
I am not mudslinging at all.  Merely pointing out that Pep is not lying.

And if posting private conversations is your idea of a solution to a problem then you have greater issues than I thought.    I am sure my attorney would have fun with you on that one.  I suggest it would be the biggest mistake of your life in any event.

Or perhaps not.   I probably wouldn't care.

Shrug.

Whatever.  I am over it.   :cheers:

« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 01:11:42 PM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
325th VFG - "The Checkertails"
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #303 on: October 08, 2014, 01:09:13 PM »
It's kinda sad how seriously some people take this game...

I was guilty of that to a fault.  Thank gawd for my new squadron.  Talk about the proper perspective.   My previous association was toxic, as you can see.  Now, I can actually tolerate all of it because I fly with guys who have fun no matter the circumstances.

I am also no longer damned if I do or damned if I don't.   That's never a fun spot--being wrong no matter what.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 01:12:58 PM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #304 on: October 08, 2014, 01:16:49 PM »
Largely your fault?   :rofl
I have not apologized for anything and I won't.  You have a few times but seem to have a change of heart the next day. So an
apology now is accepted but not taken too seriously.  :aok

Forgive and forget ... sure!  I am nice like that. :)
You can be my in game rival all you like, don`t care...
just keep all your rantings public from now on please, all I`ve ever asked. :aok

:lol

Yep.  You are so right....I gave you WAY too much credit there.  I forget the part you play.  My bad.  But like you said, it's just words now....

My in game rival?   :rofl  Hardly. 

I've never claimed to be great...but you are still just bait.   :lol

A poet and I didn't know it! 
The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #305 on: October 08, 2014, 01:17:53 PM »
I have no problem with Vraciu.  He and I got off on the wrong foot yes, we called each other a few bad names.  The circumstances around that were all leading back to fulcrum dueling bear that night.  He apologized on 200 and in pm for what was said and so did I.  He has also apologized further and since has not said anything else to me to make me question that apology, I have no problem with him.  I have not known him to outright lie or be emotionally unstable like others have, but I don`t know him that well either...I base my opinion on what I know of him.   :)
:salute

Don't let him fool you. I called out Mr. YouTube in private about his trashtalk hypocrisy.  Via private message.  And I flat out said, "If this gets me kicked out of your little flying club so be it." He ran to mamma Kruel who booted me over it and then tried to backspin it into something else.

They had no clue about my history with you, nor did they care to ask. In any event, TC was the one who squawked, not anyone in The Damned (2), and it has magically evolved into a post-dated excuse for my "demise" after my ultimatum was delivered.

The hilarity of these guys getting mad at someone over 200 smack talk is too rich.

I have no heartburn with them over the past.  I am a forgiving person by nature.   Going forward I have  200 detuned and will not see their taunts of players, reducing my stomach acid level significantly.   I play for fun and in the hope of improving.  Hopefully they do the same.

I don't bother them and so far they haven't bothered me--much.

I am happy to leave it that way.

Looking forward to the day I have the skill to take them on in the MA on equal terms.  That will be a film worth posting.  :aok

« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 01:39:19 PM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #306 on: October 08, 2014, 01:48:14 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 10:59:54 AM by Skuzzy »

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #307 on: October 08, 2014, 01:51:44 PM »
I have the screenshots, bro.   I just haven't posted them--nor will I precisely because they are private.  But you and I both know you clowns laughed at her.   

I was asked about it and I replied to the question.  Perhaps you have a mole you are unaware of in your group...   
”KILLER V”

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #308 on: October 08, 2014, 02:06:17 PM »
Fulcrum, I haven't watched them...so Asterix removed from that fight but all others remain because of the iko fight...not time we duel I won't be going alone I'll ask a sqaudy to watch from his side. (And like I've already asked but he won't respond to a rebuttal) says I'm worthless. Well maybe but I 7-0 kruel after being back in game after a near year off...the same night Skyyr and I went at it.....so his butt buddy and you are both worthless  in his eyes....just his bait
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #309 on: October 08, 2014, 02:12:40 PM »
Good thing no one has brought up Skyyr's hacking of Fighter Ace to gain an advantage by flying a plane that wasn't available to the regular playing masses.  Oh wait, someone just did.  :devil

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #310 on: October 08, 2014, 02:15:27 PM »
I have no problem with Vraciu.  He and I got off on the wrong foot yes, we called each other a few bad names.  The circumstances around that were all leading back to fulcrum dueling bear that night.  He apologized on 200 and in pm for what was said and so did I.  He has also apologized further and since has not said anything else to me to make me question that apology, I have no problem with him.  I have not known him to outright lie or be emotionally unstable like others have, but I don`t know him that well either...I base my opinion on what I know of him.   :)

:salute

You don't know him, at all. And I base my opinion of what I know of Fulcrum, see? So now, its not my problem that you don't know who you get your information from.

I have the proof to back my claims, all you are saying is "Gee goly Fulcrum leave me alone :)" Yet, you are not providing any proof that he is actually harrasing you. If he is, prove it. I myself will tell him if he's crossed the line.

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #311 on: October 08, 2014, 02:16:45 PM »
Good thing no one has brought up Skyyr's hacking of Fighter Ace to gain an advantage by flying a plane that wasn't available to the regular playing masses.  Oh wait, someone just did.  :devil

ack-ack
:)
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Pepprr

• Nickel Member
« Reply #312 on: October 08, 2014, 02:20:32 PM »
:lol

Yep.  You are so right....I gave you WAY too much credit there.  I forget the part you play.  My bad.  But like you said, it's just words now....

My in game rival?   :rofl  Hardly. 

I've never claimed to be great...but you are still just bait.   :lol

A poet and I didn't know it! 

See...multiple personalities...lol   :rolleyes:

I am not going to pretend to play nice with you.  That ship sailed long time ago.  I will however leave it be.
Call me bait, mascot, moron, dumbarce, laugh at my pic...whatever...don't care.  It just shows your true character.  :)

~AoM~

SSACIFMTSHU 
My vids :)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk0db9fARH0

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #313 on: October 08, 2014, 02:26:53 PM »

ack-ack

Lol pathetic
Tthere was no fighting when he flew that plane I don't think they even had guns?, it's pretty obvious he wasn't trying to get an advantage on anything unread of getting the thrill of flying something only a few could, 15 years ago when he was a kid...You are speaking with no knowledge of the incident just based on what you've heard. Seems to be the prevailing pattern around here though lol

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #314 on: October 08, 2014, 02:30:36 PM »
Fulcrum, I haven't watched them...so Asterix removed from that fight but all others remain because of the iko fight...not time we duel I won't be going alone I'll ask a sqaudy to watch from his side. (And like I've already asked but he won't respond to a rebuttal) says I'm worthless. Well maybe but I 7-0 kruel after being back in game after a near year off...the same night Skyyr and I went at it.....so his butt buddy and you are both worthless  in his eyes....just his bait

Gasp a year off? I haven't played a full year yet, this was in June, and it was the first "official" duel I had with anyone, ever. I think I have improved since then, we can go again sweetie.