Author Topic: Stupid names  (Read 5443 times)

Offline -ammo-

• Platinum Member
Re: Stupid names
« Reply #60 on: November 05, 2014, 12:16:11 PM »
:rofl
BTW I consider this thing here is more than just a game. I mean maybe some one of you might be lucky to also personally know  (in person)a guy\very good player named "mars". I mean god  knows what a lucky  SOB I am just because if it wasn't for my stupid retarded doings I should be dead I kid you not.the only  reason I am still alive today and playing a game that I both know very well AND LOVE! And out if my God given luck I became very good at playing. This thing they but some of you call this"just a game" I tell you no my son, my dear fellow player this thing is way...WAY more than "JUST A GAME" now I know  some of you  are saying  "yeah OK this thing right here IS JUST A GAME." Remember that guy and very good player named "mars"... well guys that player. that  guy.who helped got me into the best squad or bunch of people\playersVERY GOOD players!!! Players like, slapshot, Drex god, help you if you're fighting him too "mars01" a killer for real behind his name and his stick too mind you. Also well guys (mars01) or as I personally became to know as "Rob. Rob is a very very good player and BELIEVE ME a very good kick bellybutton mind you a very  A very  very very kick bellybutton pilot!!! Guess what this guys Flys??? What he personally owns and Flys is a kick bellybutton killer stunt plane!!! This player. This guy. This teacher to me taught me how to fly a stuntplane. And believe me he helped me to survive through the process of flying his layout of crazy stunts, moves, hammer heads, rolls, spins, loops, stalls, holly hells, and then dam near but I have to say but never had,black outs, which could come dam easy flying under his bad bellybutton flying!!! Also one Needs to mention bad bellybutton plane his kick bellybutton stunt plane !! The "Pitts"!!!! This killer sweet  ride owned and operated by "mars01"!! Or otherwise  as I personally became to know as Rob. The guy who taught me everything there is to know about flying!!! Flying  both real and then  helped quite a bit with my in "game ", so...... you think right here??? You thinkright now??? That this is  far more than just a game!!! I LEARNED about way way more than "just this game"!!! I leared about flying in real life! How to personally fly all stunts , not all the stunts a lot  of awesome stunts!!! All done with/in Rob's  stunt plane. So that's why I think this is far more than just a game.
                                                      That's how it worked out for lucky bellybutton morph         and  oh yeah I'm jeff too lol

>

You seem like a great guy, and I mean this in a harmless way  - - Punctuation and grammer!! :cheers:
Commanding Officer, 56 Fighter Group
Retired USAF - 1988 - 2011

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #61 on: November 05, 2014, 12:21:55 PM »
snip

Morpheus!  Glad to see you drop in again, hope things are going well for you these days.  <S>

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #62 on: November 05, 2014, 12:45:09 PM »
I think DrBone is a pretty stupid name
alpini, Anarchy, xPoisonx . . . all pretty retarded names like where do these guys come up with these names
Top Gun

Offline darkzking

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #63 on: November 05, 2014, 12:51:36 PM »
AINEIS just because im not sure which way to pronounce it  :uhoh
raynos32 Leader of the 242nd Sloppy Terminators
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10/
See Rule #4

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #64 on: November 05, 2014, 12:54:48 PM »
I love that guy.
See Rule #4

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #65 on: November 05, 2014, 12:58:34 PM »
By far the worst name is Ratio, or chozen
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #66 on: November 05, 2014, 01:12:13 PM »
:rofl
BTW I consider this thing here is more than just a game. I mean maybe some one of you might be lucky to also personally know  (in person)a guy\very good player named "mars". I mean god  knows what a lucky  SOB I am just because if it wasn't for my stupid retarded doings I should be dead I kid you not.the only  reason I am still alive today and playing a game that I both know very well AND LOVE! And out if my God given luck I became very good at playing. This thing they but some of you call this"just a game" I tell you no my son, my dear fellow player this thing is way...WAY more than "JUST A GAME" now I know  some of you  are saying  "yeah OK this thing right here IS JUST A GAME." Remember that guy and very good player named "mars"... well guys that player. that  guy.who helped got me into the best squad or bunch of people\playersVERY GOOD players!!! Players like, slapshot, Drex god, help you if you're fighting him too "mars01" a killer for real behind his name and his stick too mind you. Also well guys (mars01) or as I personally became to know as "Rob. Rob is a very very good player and BELIEVE ME a very good kick bellybutton mind you a very  A very  very very kick bellybutton pilot!!! Guess what this guys Flys??? What he personally owns and Flys is a kick bellybutton killer stunt plane!!! This player. This guy. This teacher to me taught me how to fly a stuntplane. And believe me he helped me to survive through the process of flying his layout of crazy stunts, moves, hammer heads, rolls, spins, loops, stalls, holly hells, and then dam near but I have to say but never had,black outs, which could come dam easy flying under his bad bellybutton flying!!! Also one Needs to mention bad bellybutton plane his kick bellybutton stunt plane !! The "Pitts"!!!! This killer sweet  ride owned and operated by "mars01"!! Or otherwise  as I personally became to know as Rob. The guy who taught me everything there is to know about flying!!! Flying  both real and then  helped quite a bit with my in "game ", so...... you think right here??? You thinkright now??? That this is  far more than just a game!!! I LEARNED about way way more than "just this game"!!! I leared about flying in real life! How to personally fly all stunts , not all the stunts a lot  of awesome stunts!!! All done with/in Rob's  stunt plane. So that's why I think this is far more than just a game.
                                                      That's how it worked out for lucky bellybutton morph         and  oh yeah I'm jeff too lol

>

Good to see you are still around morph!
You being one of my first bellybutton kickers in this game that taught me quite a bit about ACM and out turning planes that generally are suppose to turn better. I agree with you, I've never actually had the chance to fly real planes. But because of this game, I know so much about ACM and tactics that I'm pretty sure I could perform them in a real plane givin a chance to learn the control surfaces of the planes first. This game is different than most because you can actually perform the tactics in real life in most planes, and considering the size of the community and the squad aspect of it you can make real life friends from it which is pretty neat.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #67 on: November 05, 2014, 01:45:43 PM »
By far the worst name is Ratio, or chozen

What about those kids with numbers in their name, those are the weirdos ya know like JOACH(1)M

:old:
Top Gun

Offline Dragon Tamer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #68 on: November 05, 2014, 01:55:40 PM »
What about those kids with numbers in their name, those are the weirdos ya know like JOACH(1)M

:old:

Ube3r 1337 5p33k, Y0!

Offline redcatcherb412

• Nickel Member
« Reply #69 on: November 05, 2014, 02:08:05 PM »
The 8 character limit does make for some inventive spellings.
Mine gets pronounced with many variations and questions for what it means.
Ground Pounders ...

Offline bozon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #70 on: November 05, 2014, 02:18:26 PM »
Mosquito VI - twice the spitfire, four times the ENY.

Click!>> "So, you want to fly the wooden wonder" - <<click!
the almost incomplete and not entirely inaccurate guide to the AH Mosquito.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGOWswdzGQs

Online Devil 505

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #71 on: November 05, 2014, 02:21:25 PM »
Too many players have names with some variation of "devil" in it.

Evil doers I tells ya!.
Kommando Nowotny

FlyKommando.com

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #72 on: November 05, 2014, 03:03:37 PM »

Sure I could not play internet games and not expose others to this but TBH the problem is not my lack of toughness or my over sensitivity that needs to be addressed, it is your lack of class and manners.

:aok
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline matt

• Silver Member
« Reply #73 on: November 05, 2014, 03:38:26 PM »
I returned to AH 2 weeks ago with a cool one of a kind name.  Then I landed kills for the first time and a bunch of jealous haters must have complained because within seconds of the system announcement I was text muted even though I was nice to everybody.

Now I'm stuck with Bob0.
bob  u shoulda went with who or aqua,even midWAY2  :rofl

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #74 on: November 05, 2014, 05:58:44 PM »
AINEIS just because im not sure which way to pronounce it  :uhoh
It's pronounced just like you think....Anus
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"