Author Topic: AFK wish  (Read 900 times)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: AFK wish
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2014, 07:51:45 PM »
He means the specific "AFK" tag is for friendlies only, enemies will just see a regular icon.

ok then wish granted.  just click that you are afk, anybody that looks at who's on range will see who's afk.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2014, 09:20:55 AM »
Add in that those that are AFK for X amount of time are kicked from the game so they wont conflict with the eny.
AH Supporter Since Tour 35

Offline pembquist

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2014, 10:45:14 AM »
ok then wish granted.  just click that you are afk, anybody that looks at who's on range will see who's afk.

semp

Not to quibble but that isn't the wish, the wish is for people to actually know your afk not potentionally know.
Pies not kicks.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2014, 06:53:17 PM »
Not to quibble but that isn't the wish, the wish is for people to actually know your afk not potentionally know.

Ok I understand now.  but to be honest how many people are gonna click the afk key before leaving?  we have one now and most people dont use it.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline pembquist

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2014, 12:55:12 AM »
Ok I understand now.  but to be honest how many people are gonna click the afk key before leaving?  we have one now and most people dont use it.

semp

I don't use it because I figure no one is going to read it, and also if I remember right the last times I used it you couldn't unclick it, (bug type thing.) Really It isn't any kind of burning inadequacy of the game just a little featurette that would be nice.
Pies not kicks.

Offline stealth

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2014, 05:08:49 AM »
+1
My Email is ACalex88@gmail.com if you want to contact me

"I shall fear no evil, for I am 80,000 feet and climbing"