Author Topic: Handsolo collide  (Read 1297 times)

Offline rvflyer

• Nickel Member
Handsolo collide
« on: November 29, 2014, 01:51:33 AM »
Handsolo pmed me and told me how awfull I was and a girly noob pilot because I run into him. Here is a short video you all can decide. I was climbing out at almost a stall, you can hear the stall warning. He dove down on me from above and tore right through my right wing. He was in a hard right turn to shoot me. Anyway all is good except for his pm.

Here is a short video

« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 02:05:52 AM by rvflyer »
Tour 70 2005 to present

Offline Naughty

• Copper Member
Re: Handsolo collide
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2014, 02:19:36 AM »

Climbing out eh ?  Sorry, but looks to me like you were pulling into him for a HO shot. Hell your guns were blazing soon as you got your nose on him.
The true warrior has no enemies. Only teachers

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2014, 02:49:13 AM »
why don't you two wieners kiss and make up.
See Rule #4

Offline rvflyer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2014, 02:56:01 AM »

Climbing out eh ?  Sorry, but looks to me like you were pulling into him for a HO shot. Hell your guns were blazing soon as you got your nose on him.

If I had posted the whole video it would show him turning and diving on me. But opinions are good thats why it is posted. BTW that was not me laughing on the video was someone on country.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 03:04:47 AM by rvflyer »
Tour 70 2005 to present

Offline rvflyer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2014, 03:01:56 AM »
why don't you two wieners kiss and make up.

In playing this game for over 9 years I have never PMed someone because I was shot down or collided or for any reason. I play for fun. I don't need to make up with him I don't have a problem with him, it is just a matter of opinion I guess if he collided with me as the message say or I collided with him. It happens every day in this game and 99.99 % of the time I crash.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 03:06:05 AM by rvflyer »
Tour 70 2005 to present

Offline Naughty

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2014, 04:19:32 AM »

I have yet to figure out the variables of the collision modeling in this game. I cant count how many times I tear a plane to pieces, without them ever scoring a hit on me, then they collide or purposely ram me.. and sure enough I get the messages.. "xxxxx has collided with you"  "xxxxx shot you down"  it makes no sense at all !   :mad:
The true warrior has no enemies. Only teachers

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2014, 08:56:20 AM »
You both pulled for the HO and that is what happens when you joust. Premature end to what may have been a fun time. Cry all you want but you both were fools going for a lame shot.

I have yet to figure out the variables of the collision modeling in this game. I cant count how many times I tear a plane to pieces, without them ever scoring a hit on me, then they collide or purposely ram me.. and sure enough I get the messages.. "xxxxx has collided with you"  "xxxxx shot you down"  it makes no sense at all !   :mad:

Collisions are easy to figure out. DON'T hit anyone and you never get a collision. pretty simple really. Should you take damage in a close call (where you do not get the message "YOU collided with xxxx") it was the bullets the other guy was firing as he collided with you doing the damage.

Offline rvflyer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2014, 10:50:08 AM »
You both pulled for the HO and that is what happens when you joust. Premature end to what may have been a fun time. Cry all you want but you both were fools going for a lame shot.

Collisions are easy to figure out. DON'T hit anyone and you never get a collision. pretty simple really. Should you take damage in a close call (where you do not get the message "YOU collided with xxxx") it was the bullets the other guy was firing as he collided with you doing the damage.

Hi Fugitive, I was turning and climbing towards his position, but as you can see I was low and slow with the stall warning, He was high and made the right turn down on me at high speed and tore right through my right wing. You are probably right I should have pushed the nose over and tried to get some maneuvering speed back but at the slow speed I was at his 190 would have still have turned and tore me up. Any one that thinks this is a grudge it is not. Just analyzing a collide, I think Handsolo is a good player,  :cheers: just surprised me at a pm from him and his comments on 200, and deservedly we both got muted.  :x
Tour 70 2005 to present

Offline pembquist

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2014, 12:05:42 PM »
Can't see your video, only the stills. In my experience PM's are binary, either friendly attempts at humor and acknowledgement or tempertantrums that make the sender sound like a 9 year old bully. If people can't keep a civil tongue in their head than I say don't worry about the "validity" of their narcissistic complaints. Before anybody gets the keys to a plane they ought to have to read how lag and the collision model work.

Pies not kicks.

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2014, 12:10:57 PM »
When there are high bandits you need to climb at a higher speed. You won't get the same climb rate at 200 - 250 MPH but you'll be able to maneuver.

Offline rvflyer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2014, 02:02:05 PM »
Can't see your video, only the stills. In my experience PM's are binary, either friendly attempts at humor and acknowledgement or tempertantrums that make the sender sound like a 9 year old bully. If people can't keep a civil tongue in their head than I say don't worry about the "validity" of their narcissistic complaints. Before anybody gets the keys to a plane they ought to have to read how lag and the collision model work.

Hi Pembquist, did you click on the small still should link to the video?
Tour 70 2005 to present

Offline Aspen

• Nickel Member
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2014, 11:06:35 PM »
On a high note, it says you both collided so chalk one up for the collision model working. :D
AMAX  in game

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2014, 11:07:31 PM »
Lol what was the point in this thread.
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline rvflyer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2014, 11:08:35 PM »
Lol what was the point in this thread.

If you had read it you would understand the point.
Tour 70 2005 to present

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2014, 11:41:22 PM »

If you had read it you would understand the point.

I did and it's pointless.
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"